PDA

View Full Version : Until we meet again..

Wowsome
09-04-2013, 04:42 PM
Hi ALers,

Real-life priorities and gradually growing disinterest caused me to significantly reduce the time spent on AL after the first few weeks of S4. I haven't been able to get AL to work on Chrome for the last couple of weeks, and it seems to be the last nail in the coffin. My accounts will stay as-is, in case I decide to return at some point. I'll occasionally check for PMs here.

Kudos to the STS team for AL! All the best to you in future.

Kudos to the amazing AL community! My AL experience was defined by you all. At the risk of missing a few, here are some special mentions -

@main
Uedraanaf - thanks for introducing me to AL!
<Thailand> - Cooleast, Samrit (thanks for recruiting me!), Uthenthawai, Weshinorin
<Hall of Fame> - Clubstyle, Ellada, Fearza/Fearzo/Godfear, Iasciaba, Juding, Hustlin, Monzster/Pentance/Zigzagz, Priority (thanks for recruiting me!), Wowdah/Frynoodles
<Deviant Misfits> - Azeamazed, Defatsu, Jhira, Katalinah, Kynttyra, Ppredator/Ipredator (thanks for recruiting me!), Rayzorsedge, Safiras, Sevendopey
Misc. - Akosilek, Alphaba, Arivavie, Bluethething, Chiefmistress, Cutiee, Enotina, Fiogef, Haligali, Janfreak/Pikacchu, Ladyswagger, Lovestriker, Maokaje, Monkeywhore, Monstertongue, Naytiri, Pantyhaxor, Psykopath/Psykopathic, Raxin, Riftblade, Ruejade, Shaonafle, Silentless, Skaarito, Temtem, Techninerules, Totoymagic, Vanguarda, Xxsayurxx, Zhisbot
@alts
<Hall of Fame>/<Vengeance> - Melissamls/Melismurf, Mstj/Mstjj/Mstjjj, Ramyunstyle/Ramyunking
<The Commanders>/<The Commandos Elite> - Crazycaz/Parisstilton, Pigtail/{alts}, Realpet/{alts}, Skydagger, Tooootall/{alts}
@21pvp
Aimednuke, Aronfeverver, Bintangmars, Breakinglove, Chowchowzkie, Crownwell, Deranosjr, Ipohblizzard, Injeborge, Kreasadriii, Lilbless, Mambujengkol, Mameypokoo, Pokemonloverz, Plink, Pvpchampion, Sadeewa, Sephriot, Theshemale, Versionfrench, Wondrouss
@forums
Aedenos, Alrisaia, Aplyed, Athenum, Blakadder, Cero, CosmoxKramer, Darko, Drgrimmy, Energizeric, Eniscolez, Goodsyntax, Iluvataris, Jaytb, Kenoon, Lady_Pebbles, Lalarie, Matanofx, Noobiam, Pandamoni, Syylent, Trueorigin, Valsacar, Warriorname, Wvhills, Zuzeq

I had some great times here. Thanks for all the memories. Cheers.

Wowsome..

Bless
09-04-2013, 04:50 PM
I loved twinking with u bot, man best of luck in life.

Studies?

moonway03
09-04-2013, 04:54 PM
God bless with your journey :)

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

DocDoBig
09-04-2013, 05:16 PM
Cya Wow, have a good one!

Origin
09-05-2013, 03:51 AM
Thank u, our perhaps-accidental convos have been a breath of fresh air. :) Never imagined I'd find anyone with which to exchange ideas on an mmo. Inspiring. All the best to your endeavours, keep in touch!

Wowsome
09-06-2013, 10:20 AM
I loved twinking with u bot, man best of luck in life.

Studies?

Thanks Bless, I appreciate all the help.

God bless with your journey :)

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Thank you!

Cya Wow, have a good one!

Thank you!

Thank u, our perhaps-accidental convos have been a breath of fresh air. :) Never imagined I'd find anyone with which to exchange ideas on an mmo. Inspiring. All the best to your endeavours, keep in touch!

The feeling is definitely mutual. We'll be in touch via PMs :).

razerfingers
09-06-2013, 10:41 AM
Mention me plz ;) thnx :D but catch you on the flip side!!

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

OvigorothO
09-08-2013, 05:34 AM
I wish you luck in the real world :) (I saw the dark blue text on black background a Didn't even bother to read it)

Pandamoni
09-09-2013, 08:31 AM
Take care wowsome :) I hope to see you when you come back (you know you will, it's hard to leave stg games forever)! Good luck in all your endeavors

Wowsome
09-09-2013, 01:07 PM
Mention me plz ;) thnx :D but catch you on the flip side!!

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Haa, Later!

Dear Wowsome...

So sad that I chanced upon your farewell thread so late :(

Would like to say that in my time here you were one of the few people in AL with whom I struck an instant connection with, and found easy to talk and relate to. You're a friendly easygoing guy and it was always funs to chat with you. Unfortunately we lost contact after I left DM and it was a while before I made contact with you again. Sadly our subsequent convos haven't been frequent or as long as they were... I regret not beong able to say my goodbyes to you in game. I wiwh you all the best in whatever challenges you face in life, and may you enjoy your life to the fullest. Thank you for being a friend :)

Safiras

Saf, I'm so happy to hear from you! Check your inbox :).

I wish you luck in the real world :) (I saw the dark blue text on black background a Didn't even bother to read it)

Thanks! Black BG wasn't mine.

Take care wowsome :) I hope to see you when you come back (you know you will, it's hard to leave stg games forever)! Good luck in all your endeavors

Thanks Panda! I hope the same too :), though I don't know when that will be.

saiyen
09-09-2013, 02:32 PM
Can i have ur money? Plz:(

Jk jk, good luck in rl life :)

SkyDagger
09-19-2013, 12:09 PM
Cya wow . Hope we will see you again in AL ! :)

Wowsome
09-26-2013, 09:25 AM
Cya wow . Hope we will see you again in AL ! :)

Thanks Sky! In the meantime, GL to you and the Commandos :)

Solid
09-26-2013, 11:00 AM
cya-
aimednuke/ctf

Vystirch
09-29-2013, 08:38 AM
Bye man, GL

-Vys

Wowsome
10-17-2013, 02:19 AM
cya-
aimednuke/ctf

Thanks for all your help! I hope you have a good time in AL.

Bye man, GL

-Vys

Thanks Vys. I trust you are doing well :).

Cremated
11-02-2013, 07:17 AM
Oh you taught me how to tank like a baws bro, always been a inspiration to all!

Peace out~

Wowsome
12-27-2013, 09:11 AM
Howdy! Hope you guys are all well!

I'm doing good IRL and achieved some of the things I had set out for earlier :). In my little gaming time, I have been playing Battle Command and enjoying it so far.

What have you been up to? Drop me a PM if you would :).

Wowsome

PS - Wishing a very happy 2014 in advance.