PDA

View Full Version : Pvp practice room

Xstealthxx
09-05-2013, 01:49 AM
Why dont sts do a room of pvp off records for pactice? Just for fun.. I posted this thread in general discussion but i noticed i was at d rong section..

Serenina
09-08-2013, 03:02 AM
Do you mean practice against computers or against real players? :)

Soundlesskill
09-08-2013, 03:58 AM
I'm sure he means against real players. I would love to see this happening because I know 5k if my deaths are from roaming around noobing. AL is my first rpg after all :p

Serenina
09-08-2013, 04:42 AM
Okay...it's too late for me to practice now^^ But It would have been great if I have had a room to play against real players (off records) when I started playing Arcane Legends. I rly didn't knew anything about skill builds, pets, tactics or even the internet forum with helpful tips when I entered Pvp and that's the reason why I was easy too kill over and over and my k/d ratio sucked^^ So yes...I like the idea. You can never have enough practice before entering a fight :D

birdmasta
09-08-2013, 07:39 PM
this is actually a really really good idea

Xstealthxx
09-10-2013, 07:42 AM
At least at d end of the game youll feel happy with each other.. Nd when ur ready ull get into d real deal..

Daddyblu
09-10-2013, 07:44 AM
Okay...it's too late for me to practice now^^ But It would have been great if I have had a room to play against real players (off records) when I started playing Arcane Legends. I rly didn't knew anything about skill builds, pets, tactics or even the internet forum with helpful tips when I entered Pvp and that's the reason why I was easy too kill over and over and my k/d ratio sucked^^ So yes...I like the idea. You can never have enough practice before entering a fight :D

LOL yah its too late for practices now.

Xstealthxx
09-12-2013, 12:28 AM
I think they should push through with this proposal, fewer end gamers are doing pvp now. nd maybe this could spark more players to go come back playing AL. i noticed lately my friends are not OL unlike the last 2 seasons.

Xstealthxx
09-15-2013, 03:53 AM
So devs what do u say about this?