PDA

View Full Version : Consignment shop clarification please.

MoarPewPew
11-01-2010, 09:19 PM
When we buy an item... How long do we have to pick it up.. Will it stay stored??

Same with collecting gold.

Also is there a limit of items we can buy before the npc carrying the items fills up and we have to withdraw.

People could just not pick there items up and use it as another stash vendor...

FluffNStuff
11-01-2010, 09:25 PM
I am sure it works like buying from Oz, as so as you purchase the item, it is added to your inventory.

MoarPewPew
11-01-2010, 09:27 PM
I was thinking that. But if that is true, why do we have to collect our gold when an item sells. I asume it works the same way.

Also what happens if you have full inventory when buying then.

Gaabob
11-01-2010, 10:16 PM
Also what happens if you have full inventory when buying then.

Nothing... full inventory only prevents you from entering campaigns and dungeons. You can join any town you want with 1mill/50 inventory slots filled and nothing would happen (servers might not be that happy though lol). That's why people make characters (mules i think) that they just store all their money and items in, so they don't have to purchase stash slots. Those mules can still go into town and trade.

Drewl90
11-01-2010, 10:26 PM
I think the way it's going to work out is the way the runscape world trade center is like.

When buying something, obviously you just have to put money to trade, as the item is already there

When selling, obviously there has to be a buyer. It may take a while before a buyer comes around. Therefore the seller can only collect when the item is sold.

Lastly, you are only allowed to put in one item to sell at a time. That is, unless you buy additional slots with platinum.

MoarPewPew
11-01-2010, 10:33 PM
Alright thanks for the replies. I'll just see how it really works in 1.5