11-01-2010, 09:34 PM
Title says all

Cheers!

MoarPewPew
11-01-2010, 09:40 PM
I like the Red Soxs....

Varking
11-01-2010, 09:40 PM
I like the Mets but congrats to all Giants fans out there!

KingFu
11-01-2010, 09:42 PM
I hate watching baseball....lol, sry, I play football and a little basketball, I find baseball boring to watch in TV, the games in real life are fun, especially when we get the suites! PlYing baseball is ok too,I find football more enjoyable.

MoarPewPew
11-01-2010, 09:43 PM
Patriots are epic...

smoae
11-01-2010, 09:45 PM
I like the Red Soxs....
They suck

I like the Mets but congrats to all Giants fans out there!
They suck

I hate watching baseball....lol, sry, I play football and a little basketball, I find baseball boring to watch in TV, the games in real life are fun, especially when we get the suites! PlYing baseball is ok too,I find football more enjoyable.
Definetlry agree
U play in college? High school?

Patriots are epic...
They suck

Cardinals, rams, blues, and mizzou FTW!!!!

LIGHTNINGLORD67
11-01-2010, 09:47 PM
they suck

they suck

definetlry agree
u play in college? High school?

They suck

cardinals, rams, blues, and mizzou ftw!!!!

lololololololololol

MoarPewPew
11-01-2010, 09:54 PM
Lol sorry if I just so happen to be from Boston... But atleast I like sports... :(

Also golf is the most exciting sport to watch. Escpially when Tiger plays.... He always sinks it in the ....

Rofl lololololol

LIGHTNINGLORD67
11-01-2010, 09:57 PM
Lol sorry if I just so happen to be from Boston... But atleast I like sports... :(

Also golf is the most exciting sport to watch. Escpially when Tiger plays.... He always sinks it in the ....

Rofl lololololol

Oh wow haha

smoae
11-01-2010, 09:57 PM

Rofl lololololol
Golf is more boring than baseball. Or did u just do that for the joke (which was pretty funny)
Here's my tiger woods joke:
Person 1: tiger woods is the best golfer ever!
Person 2: why?
Person 1: he got 3 holes in one!

vulgarstrike
11-01-2010, 09:58 PM
They suck

They suck

Definetlry agree
U play in college? High school?

They suck

Cardinals, rams, blues, and mizzou FTW!!!!

lol what is with supporting all the teams that have never succeeded in spotlight?

smoae
11-01-2010, 10:03 PM
lol what is with supporting all the teams that have never succeeded in spotlight?

FYI, the cardinals have won 11 world series (second place behin the Yankees), and with Bradford the rams are goin for the playoffs this year. Mizzou just beat Oklahoma, the #1 ranked college football team, and mizzou is now ranked 6. :) so tell me again that I support crappy teams. ;)

MoarPewPew
11-01-2010, 10:05 PM
Golf is more boring than baseball. Or did u just do that for the joke (which was pretty funny)
Here's my tiger woods joke:
Person 1: tiger woods is the best golfer ever!
Person 2: why?
Person 1: he got 3 holes in one!

Lol only for the joke. I agree golf is terrible. I do like to just go to driving ranges and drive the ball.

smoae
11-01-2010, 10:05 PM
Lol only for the joke. I agree golf is terrible. I do like to just go to driving ranges and the ball.
Lol u like my joke?

MoarPewPew
11-01-2010, 10:09 PM
I like it, my dad told me one about tiger but I'm not gonna post it. Lol I'll get banned but it's so funny.

smoae
11-01-2010, 10:14 PM
I like it, my dad told me one about tiger but I'm not gonna post it. Lol I'll get banned but it's so funny.
I wonder if tiger plays PL...
hey tiger, If you're out there, I got two things to say...

1. What you did was terrible and I no longer respect you.
2. Nice ;)

KingFu
11-01-2010, 10:32 PM
Lol only for the joke. I agree golf is terrible. I do like to just go to driving ranges and drive the ball.

My feelings exactly. Watching golf is so boring.

Q: Whats the difference between Tiger and Santa?

A: Santa stops at 3 hos:)

smoae
11-01-2010, 10:35 PM

Everyone knows that one mine is original :D
Also you never answered question do you play football in college or high school or just for fun?

MoarPewPew
11-01-2010, 10:36 PM

Very close to the joke my dad told me... But that is win!

smoae
11-01-2010, 10:39 PM
Very close to the joke my dad told me... But that is win!

Pm me the one your dad told you.

vulgarstrike
11-01-2010, 10:48 PM
FYI, the cardinals have won 11 world series (second place behin the Yankees), and with Bradford the rams are goin for the playoffs this year. Mizzou just beat Oklahoma, the #1 ranked college football team, and mizzou is now ranked 6. :) so tell me again that I support crappy teams. ;)

the only cardinals i understand play sports are the NFL arizona cardinals :D and the stl louis cardinals... i hope its not too much to say they have won 1 world series in the past 25 years, and 7 of their series wins came before 1970.
Rams are old, and only have 1 super bowl win
mizzou? well. its pretty hard to understand the support of a team who has more losses in bowl games than wins.

TwinkTastical
11-01-2010, 11:15 PM
The Zou ftw, Also, that nebraska game reffing sucked, did you see those calls? i mean, yeah we as fans would disagree... but the announcers too..

smoae
11-01-2010, 11:32 PM
the only cardinals i understand play sports are the NFL arizona cardinals :D and the stl louis cardinals... i hope its not too much to say they have won 1 world series in the past 25 years, and 7 of their series wins came before 1970.
Rams are old, and only have 1 super bowl win
mizzou? well. its pretty hard to understand the support of a team who has more losses in bowl games than wins.

Considering there's only 5 teams who have had more than 1 world series win in the past 25 years (Yankees, marlins, blue jays, red sox, and twins) 1 win in the past 25 years, 10 world series wins, 21 pennants, and a playoff trip in 8 out of the ten past years, seems pretty good to me.
I know the rams have been bad in the past but with rookie sam Bradford starting as quarterback they have a new hope. They are already 4-4, and in 7 of their 8 games they were leading at the end of the first half.
Hey, mizzou just beat the number one team in the nation. Can't deny that.

smoae
11-01-2010, 11:35 PM
The Zou ftw, Also, that nebraska game reffing sucked, did you see those calls? i mean, yeah we as fans would disagree... but the announcers too..
Saw the second half, didn't see the reffing but bad performance by the players too. :/
You see the Oklahoma game a few weeks ago? That was epic.
Btw If you live in southern California why do you root for mizzou?

KingFu
11-01-2010, 11:45 PM
Everyone knows that one mine is original :D
Also you never answered question do you play football in college or high school or just for fun?

Naw man, I'm almost 14, so I play tackle for my city team:D

I play linebacker, and some right tackle, and I used to play punter and a little corner back but as I got into the higher divisions people get less positions so I'm just cool to be on first string still. I was defensive MVP last year 8)

smoae
11-02-2010, 12:14 AM
Naw man, I'm almost 14, so I play tackle for my city team:D

I play linebacker, and some right tackle, and I used to play punter and a little corner back but as I got into the higher divisions people get less positions so I'm just cool to be on first string still. I was defensive MVP last year 8)

Ah ok I gotcha. I'm almost 14 too. I think I'm gonna take up football. Ideal postions would be...
Tight end
Linebacker or safety.

I'm 5'8", 150 pounds, Can run a 7 minute mile, and Am a great catcher so I could play any of those.

KingFu
11-02-2010, 12:17 AM
Ah ok I gotcha. I'm almost 14 too. I think I'm gonna take up football. Ideal postions would be...
Tight end
Linebacker or safety.

I'm 5'8", 150 pounds, Can run a 7 minute mile, and Am a great catcher so I could play any of those.

We sound very similar O.o I'm 5'10 155 or so, I run about 7:30 mile, catch, and I can fake out like mad;) I can throw pretty well too. Last year I got an interception and ran a 65 yard touch down. It's a blast

smoae
11-02-2010, 12:23 AM
We sound very similar O.o I'm 5'10 155 or so, I run about 7:30 mile, catch, and I can fake out like mad;) I can throw pretty well too. Last year I got an interception and ran a 65 yard touch down. It's a blast
Lol only thing I can't do on that list is throw lol. Good arm but terrible accuracy. I'm pretty good at fake out too I think. Was playing football with friends 7 on 7. I intercepted near their endzone and got by 5 of them before I was tackled about 5 yards from endzone by their safety.

KingFu
11-02-2010, 12:28 AM
Lol only thing I can't do on that list is throw lol. Good arm but terrible accuracy. I'm pretty good at fake out too I think. Was playing football with friends 7 on 7. I intercepted near their endzone and got by 5 of them before I was tackled about 5 yards from endzone by their safety.

Nice, the best thing I can do is punt, that's what sent me over the edge for defensive MVP since we didn't have a special teams MVP. I can throw well enough to be like a third string quarter back, but not good enough to be the super awesome first string;)

TwinkTastical
11-02-2010, 12:28 AM
Saw the second half, didn't see the reffing but bad performance by the players too. :/
You see the Oklahoma game a few weeks ago? That was epic.
Btw If you live in southern California why do you root for mizzou?

Where am i from.....

KingFu
11-02-2010, 12:29 AM
Where am i from.....

You're from So Cal? Lol, I didn't even notice.

smoae
11-02-2010, 12:38 AM
Where am i from.....

Your location says you live in southern california

TwinkTastical
11-02-2010, 01:04 AM
Your location says you live in southern california

Where did i live prior to this...

BeardedBear
11-02-2010, 07:47 AM
F**K THE GIANTS.

I'm just bitter because they beat the Phils. :-)

LIGHTNINGLORD67
11-02-2010, 08:50 AM
F**K THE GIANTS.

I'm just bitter because they beat the Phils. :-)

I actually don't care who wins because I haven't watched at all lol.

I've just been told that last night by some friends who were ACTUALLY watching it lol

vulgarstrike
11-02-2010, 05:40 PM
**** i never knew mystical was some buffed out steroid guy.

i always imagined some skinny white kid

how are you 14 and 5'10 and 155?
I CALL BULL****

Arterra
11-02-2010, 07:29 PM
http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac221/yuyuhakushi/footballmario.jpg

LIGHTNINGLORD67
11-02-2010, 07:54 PM
http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac221/yuyuhakushi/footballmario.jpg

lol noob...

smoae
11-02-2010, 09:23 PM
Where did i live prior to this...
so you lived in missouri before cal?

I CALL BULL****
Quit being mean to mystical just because your 18, 5'4", and 90 pounds.

TwinkTastical
11-02-2010, 09:30 PM
Im 13, 5'10 125 pounds....

And these make u jealous?
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab330/instinctiveko/f98bae6f.jpg

Lol....Vulgar, your prob a twig.

KingFu
11-02-2010, 09:33 PM

I CALL BULL****

Rofl, I'm serious...

smoae
11-02-2010, 09:34 PM
Im 13, 5'10 125 pounds....

And these make u jealous?
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab330/instinctiveko/f98bae6f.jpg

Lol....Vulgar, your prob a twig.

no not really considering i dont even know if theyre yours and even if they are i really dont care cause mine are probably just as hard as those.
also got killa leg muscles. can leg press 300-350 pounds.
and lol agree with u on vulgar.

KingFu
11-02-2010, 09:36 PM
My legs are ripped I gotta say;) When we recorded jumping height, I could jump the higher outta my grade. In like fourth I got something like 16 inches height. Gotten a lot higher since then. I run stairs a lot.

vulgarstrike
11-02-2010, 09:44 PM
Yeah, I am skinny. No, I am not 125 pounds. I am fairly light and 5' 10" and I'm 16. What is more, I know when to reserve my privacy, and when to be mature.
I can bench press my weight and more, and I take pride in my lean muscle that enables me to hit a forehand shot in tennis at 60 mph and leave "Wilson" imprints on people.

I can outrun anyone, and I can certainly assume I am more agile than you are.

But enough about me, what about you? If you were chasing me, what would you do? :D

and bt myst try pole vaulting :D

smoae
11-02-2010, 09:55 PM
i can throw a football half a football field, bench press 1.5 times my weight, leg press more than double my weight, and still run a 7 minute mile. work out half hour to an hour every morning, and play tennis 4 days a week for and hour and a half. taking up football too during the fall.
lol this has turned into bragging thread

LIGHTNINGLORD67
11-03-2010, 12:06 AM
I can't do much because....idk

KingFu
11-03-2010, 12:20 AM
I can punt a football half a football field, run a 7:30 mile, I do 150 sit ups most days, lift weights, play basketball and can hit 9 out of 10 free throws average, I'm a mad outside shooter, best linebacker on the team;) and I'm pretty good at soccer, so I've been told:)

LIGHTNINGLORD67
11-03-2010, 12:52 AM
I can punt a football half a football field, run a 7:30 mile, I do 150 sit ups most days, lift weights, play basketball and can hit 9 out of 10 free throws average, I'm a mad outside shooter, best linebacker on the team;) and I'm pretty good at soccer, so I've been told:)

:O

I suck at sports AT THE MOMENT

When I find the time on weekends I'm gonna practice each day on each sport (except golf because I hate golf)

My first mile was 10:49....yea I know that was a fail

Then my next one was 9:58

then my NEXT one was 8:59

And the NEXT NEXT one is tomorrow haha

Wish me luck