PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to farm elite or arena?

Energizeric
09-06-2013, 12:55 AM
I need to find some farming parties because nobody in my guild is ever really interested in farming elites. They do one run, and then time to quit. I don't really care where we farm, but I want to farm with good players, meaning we don't start, spend an hour and 5 elixirs, and all I have to show for it is that I died 15 times and got a single green item.

I'd like to farm with some players who can run through dungeons with decent amount of speed, or if we are talking arena, we should be able to beat each boss in 2-3 minutes max.

I just spent the past half hour in Arena with a party of end game players. In a half hour time, we managed to kill 2 bosses (both of which I dropped green items even though I had luck elixir), and I died 12 times and used 12 plat on revives in the process. We finally gave up on the third boss after spending 15 minutes trying to beat him.

I would run arena solo, but unfortunately even though I have full mythic (including upgraded helm & armor), I'm not able to solo Arena against most bosses, and even the few I could survive, I'd end up using a few hundred potions for each boss, so I would lose money farming. For the past 4 days I've been online for several hours each day, and still haven't managed to find a party to farm elites. So I'm hoping maybe asking here I can find one.

BTW, it seems I can find plenty of warriors and mages, but it doesn't matter if we don't have a really good rogue. Really the rogue is the only party member of importance. If I was with a good rogue we could farm just the two of us and it would work.

falmear
09-06-2013, 01:13 AM
As an officer of a guild, I dont think it reflects too well to portray your fellow guildies like that. I'm just saying, maybe you want to edit your post.

iluvataris
09-06-2013, 01:42 AM
We need to kick it sometime bro : )

Energizeric
09-06-2013, 03:08 AM
As an officer of a guild, I dont think it reflects too well to portray your fellow guildies like that. I'm just saying, maybe you want to edit your post.

My guild are all very nice people, but we are mostly a pvp guild and it seems that most of the members have gone back to pvp. Also, a lot of them haven't been online too much when I have lately, so that could be an issue.

That said, I also prefer pvp too, but right now I'm trying to make some money so I can possibly get the arcane staff, so I need to do some farming. So I'm just looking for some nice players to farm with. That's all. :)

Unfortunately, as was express in another thread, players who are full mythic don't have very much to do in this new expansion. So once they get all the achievements, they will grow bored or go back to pvp. It seems that much of my guild falls into that category.

Energizeric
09-06-2013, 03:10 AM
We need to kick it sometime bro : )

Sounds like a plan. :)

Alrisaia
09-06-2013, 07:02 AM
look up my officers on my guild thread.

you are welcome to run with us anytime.

i had a group of our members* not officers or recruiters running last night and we ran ss in 3:35 a few times and pr in 10.

you choose the map energizer and we can go have a blast!

in exchange I'd love some coaching from one of your best pvp rogues :)

CallMeOops
09-06-2013, 07:18 AM
I know how you feel, it why we're in progress of making our guild more elite

It mainly is Officers who do elite runs & farm for eggs & other drops
Also focus in gaining AP too.

So add me if you like, I'm always doing elites

So add away: CallMeOops

Soundlesskill
09-06-2013, 07:24 AM
Me me meeee MEEEEEE NOW.

keikali
09-06-2013, 07:45 AM
Energizeric, if Zuzeq is on PM him.

GOA currently runs elites fairly often. If we're not competing for the LB's *cough*Alrisaia and his Elite Runners*cough*, we're running Elite Dungeons and we do it pretty quick and organized too!

KingMartin
09-06-2013, 08:45 AM
I've sent you Friend request, buddy. As our GM Alri said, you are very welcome to be our guest and I agree, we desperately need some PvP coaching, lol :D

Zeus
09-06-2013, 08:49 AM
Feel free to hit me up whenever I'm online!

keikali
09-06-2013, 09:02 AM
Feel free to hit me up whenever I'm online!

Yea or when he doesn't AFK in cities!

tikken
09-06-2013, 09:17 AM
Invit me if you want, i farm in elite always, guild GoA run elite :) join us.

Energizeric
09-06-2013, 01:05 PM
Thanks for all the nice responses!

I will be on later today and will add all of you. :)

fumolamota
09-06-2013, 01:38 PM
Add me too please. I've run with Amazonina a few times, but looking for more consistent farming as her parties fill quickly.

keikali
09-06-2013, 01:45 PM
Add me too please. I've run with Amazonina a few times, but looking for more consistent farming as her parties fill quickly.

You should run with my parties. Kei's parties > Nina's!

Kakashis
09-06-2013, 02:08 PM
Pls add me or I'll hunt u down! Heavy mythic rogue here and I don't pvp leaving me tons of time to farm :)

TuMadreee
09-06-2013, 04:42 PM
The way you're talking makes it look like you're new to elites/farming... But hey, with this thread, i guess you don't need jex/ana/bea/rasi/darkko/iron/pott/psyk/mess/myx/ruth/uich/olr or even myself for elites!

Soundlesskill
09-06-2013, 05:10 PM
Maybe he wants to expand his social circle and find more farming buddies. Farming -> Money.

You can't tell me you all are online at the specific time where Ener wants to farm. More options -> More possibilities!

xcainnblecterx
09-06-2013, 05:41 PM
Energize is not new to elites, i dont know why people are.saying this or that he shouldnt say that about his guild. If i read right he didnt say anything bad about his guild only they dont do much elites and some guilds are more pvp then pve. 80% of the.time ny guild is pvpin but still do few elites so i know how it is to not find a party. Id help but unless theres a good good warrio i cant do much without mythics so

Killingsworth
09-06-2013, 06:45 PM
Hey bud! Add Killingsworth in-game, you are more than welcome to run with any of our Elite Runners.

Energizeric
09-06-2013, 08:46 PM
The way you're talking makes it look like you're new to elites/farming... But hey, with this thread, i guess you don't need jex/ana/bea/rasi/darkko/iron/pott/psyk/mess/myx/ruth/uich/olr or even myself for elites!

I always ask in guild chat, but just haven't really been able to find you guys much the last week since the expansion came out. I guess we've been online at different times, or you all have already been partied up when I come online. Either way I haven't had any luck putting together a party within the guild for any kind of farming runs. The best I have done is managed a single run and then someone always needs to go and the party breaks up. A couple of times I have put together parties with some of our non-officer members, but the results have been less than desirable as I posted in my original post.

I just want to put together a party and spend an hour straight farming arena, or maybe one of the other elite dungeons, for the purpose of farming and making some money, not just a single run for achievement.

Anyway, sorry didn't mean to imply I wasn't happy in our guild. I love all you guys, just been having trouble getting a good party together so figured I would ask in the forum. Don't worry though, I'm not going anywhere. :)

keikali
09-06-2013, 11:07 PM
Energizeric, look for the regular GOA members you see on the forums. We run elites alot mainly for farming.

Just finished up (3) Elite Inan'hesh runs pretty quick.

TuMadreee
09-07-2013, 12:05 AM
Energ doesn't need help from GoA or Elite Runners...

You should edit the post, making us look like random noobs that can't set any records and we never 'pve'.

Zeus
09-07-2013, 12:14 AM

You should edit the post, making us look like random noobs that can't set any records and we never 'pve'.

Since when is helping suddenly becoming a guild competition? Is there an unsaid rule that one guild can't run with another guild or can't ask for another guilds help? Maybe it's just me, but I saw nothing about him talking down on judgement and I wouldn't assume so either.

Alrisaia
09-07-2013, 12:09 PM

Wow...

Zeus
09-07-2013, 12:17 PM
Wow...

All that did was make Judgement look arrogant and like a bunch of jerks.

Personally, when I read Energizer's post, I did not see anything where he was talking down on his guild. Y'all are being too sensitive/insecure on this issue.

KingMartin
09-07-2013, 12:23 PM
Wow...

Yeah, just wow...

Judgement is a very respected guild and no one sane would consider its master and members to be "noobs". Energ is a respected player and forum contributor and I see no reason why guilds could not set up mixed parties. I enjoy running with fellow officers, I enjoy running with our members, but I like to be a guest in other guild's parties too. What's wrong with that?

Rare
09-07-2013, 12:26 PM

Obviously he wants it. Don't be so sensitive. Geez

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Energizeric
09-07-2013, 02:22 PM
Guys, there are no issues between myself and my fellow guild members. This is just one member of our guild making a comment as he misunderstood my post. None of the other members/officers posted here, so I'd hardly say "they" are making Judgement look bad. Often times I'm just not online when many of the pro officers we have are online, and often times they are busy with PvP. Most of them have full mythic gear (we even have a few Arcane warriors), so farming for them is not something they need to do.

So I just posted here as a way to find some other players to run with. Yes, there was a little frustration with my post as I had just run with a random party and it was a disaster, so I made some comments. But those comments were NOT directed at my fellow guild members.

And BTW, our guild holds more leaderboards positions than probably any other guild, including 3 of the 4 "Top Players" and 5 of the top 10. :)

Alrisaia
09-07-2013, 02:29 PM
Guys, there are no issues between myself and my fellow guild members. This is just one member of our guild making a comment as he misunderstood my post. None of the other members/officers posted here, so I'd hardly say "they" are making Judgement look bad. Often times I'm just not online when many of the pro officers we have are online, and often times they are busy with PvP. Most of them have full mythic gear (we even have a few Arcane warriors), so farming for them is not something they need to do.

So I just posted here as a way to find some other players to run with. Yes, there was a little frustration with my post as I had just run with a random party and it was a disaster, so I made some comments. But those comments were NOT directed at my fellow guild members.

And BTW, our guild holds more leaderboards positions than probably any other guild, including 3 of the 4 "Top Players" and 5 of the top 10. :)

my invite will always remain open ener. you helped me when i was an utter noob ignorant of many aspects in this game. the least i can do is run with you a few times.

as for tumadree i apologize if i misunderstood but it sure seemed a bit hostile.

personally i like running with other guilds sometimes too i always learn something new. fyi nobody from ener's guild has ever invited me to do so.

TuMadreee
09-07-2013, 02:44 PM
Since when is helping suddenly becoming a guild competition? Is there an unsaid rule that one guild can't run with another guild or can't ask for another guilds help? Maybe it's just me, but I saw nothing about him talking down on judgement and I wouldn't assume so either.

You can obviously party with other guilds. Who doesn't?

All that did was make Judgement look arrogant and like a bunch of jerks.

Personally, when I read Energizer's post, I did not see anything where he was talking down on his guild. Y'all are being too sensitive/insecure on this issue.

So I am arrogant for stating that energ doesn't necessarily need help from others, meaning we should be supplying enough help and parties.

Yeah, just wow...

Judgement is a very respected guild and no one sane would consider its master and members to be "noobs". Energ is a respected player and forum contributor and I see no reason why guilds could not set up mixed parties. I enjoy running with fellow officers, I enjoy running with our members, but I like to be a guest in other guild's parties too. What's wrong with that?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with partying with friends from other guilds. As i said, we should be solid enough with elites, even though most have been busy irl.

Obviously he wants it. Don't be so sensitive. Geez

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

He wants it, fast easy parties are always enjoyable no?

Some of us didn't like this thread much but there shouldn't be any misunderstanding.

And you're right. We'll see where we place next week.

TuMadreee
09-07-2013, 02:49 PM
my invite will always remain open ener. you helped me when i was an utter noob ignorant of many aspects in this game. the least i can do is run with you a few times.

as for tumadree i apologize if i misunderstood but it sure seemed a bit hostile.

personally i like running with other guilds sometimes too i always learn something new. fyi nobody from ener's guild has ever invited me to do so.

No worries.

And i've started a convo with you last season, even added you. But most of the time you already had a party, and especially the last few days of s4, very very busy.

Zeus
09-07-2013, 02:55 PM
You can obviously party with other guilds. Who doesn't?

So I am arrogant for stating that energ doesn't necessarily need help from others, meaning we should be supplying enough help and parties.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with partying with friends from other guilds. As i said, we should be solid enough with elites, even though most have been busy irl.

He wants it, fast easy parties are always enjoyable no?

Some of us didn't like this thread much but there shouldn't be any misunderstanding.

And you're right. We'll see where we place next week.

Your first and second quote contradict. If people can party with any guild, then there should not be any need to be so hostile towards this thread. In no way was Energizer stating that your guild is noobs. I'm sure that most of us know your guild has some top notch players.

Your third quote explains why he was asking for help. If the guild members that make things "enjoyable" aren't online, obviously there's nothing he can do about that so that's why this thread was created.

Lastly, there was total arrogance coming from your end & it was directed towards players who were just being friendly.

It's not a big deal, honestly. I don't know why you're making it one.

Azepeiete
09-07-2013, 03:14 PM
Pm me anytime for elite...always pro pts

Aziiii
09-07-2013, 03:16 PM
Whereeee have u beeen when i needed a MAge hmmm? :3

TuMadreee
09-07-2013, 03:17 PM
Your first and second quote contradict. If people can party with any guild, then there should not be any need to be so hostile towards this thread. In no way was Energizer stating that your guild is noobs. I'm sure that most of us know your guild has some top notch players.

Your third quote explains why he was asking for help. If the guild members that make things "enjoyable" aren't online, obviously there's nothing he can do about that so that's why this thread was created.

Lastly, there was total arrogance coming from your end & it was directed towards players who were just being friendly.

It's not a big deal, honestly. I don't know why you're making it one.

Why are you saying that then? o.o

You're the one making such a big deal^

Zeus
09-07-2013, 03:39 PM
Why are you saying that then? o.o

You're the one making such a big deal^

I'm questioning why you're making it a big deal because you got so sensitive and hostile about a simple thread. Me asking why doesn't make it a big deal when the original cause was you.

I can't be making it a big deal when you were the one instigating. Seriously, that's plain ridiculous how you connected this thread to making a bad image of your guild.

TuMadreee
09-07-2013, 03:43 PM
So you said it was total arrogance from my part even after explaining myself and concluding this?

Some people just have to learn to move on..

Zeus
09-07-2013, 04:11 PM
So you said it was total arrogance from my part even after explaining myself and concluding this?

Some people just have to learn to move on..

I'd let it go if there was actually sincerity for behaving jerk-like but I'm not the type of person that lets people avoid the apology. Until they let it go and apologize, I have absolutely no reason to do either. :)

The facts were that you were being a jerk for absolutely no reason. You didn't really explain yourself. I would term what you said as reinforce, not explain. Because of that, I have no reason to be the nice guy either. :rolleyes:

Energizeric
09-07-2013, 07:59 PM
Ok enough! No more arguing in my thread. Thank you all for offering to do runs with me. I've taken a few of you up on your offers already and today I looted my first good elite legendary item since Shuyal came out, a level 36 architect quills of brutality, worth around 300k. :)

I hope to do more runs later on tonight.

Kakashis
09-07-2013, 08:05 PM
Yeah sorry I haven't been on yet today! Been playing badminton! Good to go in a couple of hours! Hope to see u or another day is cool too :)

Zeus
09-07-2013, 09:17 PM
Ok enough! No more arguing in my thread. Thank you all for offering to do runs with me. I've taken a few of you up on your offers already and today I looted my first good elite legendary item since Shuyal came out, a level 36 architect quills of brutality, worth around 300k. :)

I hope to do more runs later on tonight.

Feel free to hit me up if you want to do runs.

Veluthe
09-08-2013, 12:20 AM
Hey. Add me ingame ill run with ya. I dont care for pvp only pve farm. :)

Chauakai
09-08-2013, 10:22 AM
Whereeee have u beeen when i needed a MAge hmmm? :3

I got a lvl 36 mage Aziii! Photomage lvl 36 w/mythic gun. No heal though. Lol. All dmg baby!

Chauakai
09-08-2013, 10:29 AM
I can help also buddy! Photomac is my rogue with mythic bow but that is it. Only lvl 35 at the moment but only 7k away from cap.