PDA

View Full Version : Arterra travel guide

smoae
11-02-2010, 12:10 AM
(yes i know its alterra not arterra but i screwed up and arterra will get mad if i edit ;))The land of Arterra is a great place for a vacation! Whether you want some dense forests, snowy mountains, or spooky crypts we got it all! Here is a travel guide, so you can pick out your stops at Arterra!

($= least expensive, $$$$$= most expensive)

Forest Haven

This is the many city in Arterra. Located here is the main airport, the busy tourist shops, and many of Arterra's best restaurants! You can find souvineers in the shops here, and exclusive designer clothing!
Recommended restaurant: The Arterra Cafe $$
Recommended hotel: Arterra Suites $$$
Popular attractions: Tourist shops $

Dark Forest

Our next stop in Arterra are the Dark Forest's. A popular attraction for tourists and locals, this small town is located in the middle of the dense forests of Arterra. To get here, you can take bus 6 from Forest Haven, or you can try to get through the forests yourself, at your own risk... This is a great place for the adventures type, you can take safari rides though the jungle or place your bets on the world famous warrior battles and WIN BIG!
Recommended restaurant: The Chimp Bar $
Recommended hotel: Canopy Inn $$
Popular attraction: Safari rides $$$
Popular attraction: Warrior Battles! $$$$

Balefort Castle

Our next stop will take us to the grand Balefort Castle, known in the olden days as Fort Blackstone. It was here that 1000 years ago Arterra's mighty army defeated the zombies, rogues, and skeletons that invaded the land. Take a tour of the castle, and see where the king and queen slept! Also watch epic archer battles, in the castles arena outside! This is a fabulous place for the higher class personality.
Recomennded restaurant: The King's Diner $$$$
Recommended hotel: The Grand Hotel $$$$$
Popular attraction: Castle tour $$$$$
Popular attraction: Archer battles! $$$

Glumdoll Cemetary

This is NOT the place for the light-hearted, but If you've got a brave soul, then this place is lots of fun! See the tombstones of many famous Avian's, Ursan's, and Elves such as...
Sirin, Master of the Bow
Gobi, Leader of the Ursan's
Zhara, Guardian of the Land
Raol, The Ursan Bounty Hunter
Selene, Dictator of the Elves
Krowe, The Monster Wrangler
Rolfe, Guarder of the Castle
Kouma, Captain of the Army
Vora, The Crypt Keeper
Sela, The Ice Witch
Sizoo, A Strange Fortune Teller (Some say he escaped from his grave and still lurks about...)

This isn't enough for ya? You can also go down into the crypts, and test your skills against the thoasand year old skeletons! (Don't worry, it's all virtual)
Recommended Restaurant: The Undead Grill $$$
Recommended Hotel: The Crypt Lord's Manor $$$
Recommended attraction: Tombstone Tour's $$
Recommended attraction: Virtual Skeleton Fighting $$$$$

Snowpeak Mountain

Don't like the hot temperatures of the deserts or swamps? Snowpeak Mountain is for you! This chilly camp is located on the summit of Snowpeak Mountain. Ice Skate with the penguins, or play hockey against the still undefeatable Yeti, and their team captain, "Fridge". Also snowball fights and sled races are held daily. Win and you could get a free stay at this town's exclusive hotel, The Frosted Palace.
Recommended Restaurant: The Icy Igloo $$$
Recommended Hotel: The Frosty Palace $$$$$
Recommended attraction: Ice skatin' with penguins! $$$$$
Recommended attraction: Epic Hockey Match $$$
Recommended attraction: Snowball fights! $
Recommended attraction: Sled Races! $

icantgetkills
11-02-2010, 12:12 AM
Thumbs up from me :)

smoae
11-02-2010, 12:15 AM
Thumbs up from me :)

Thanks :) more will be added soon, but I did all this from my iPod and it's a pain typing all this from IPod so I'm gonna wait till tomorrow and do it on pc.

Arterra
11-02-2010, 09:37 AM
The land of Arterra

dont u dare edit it now!!!

MoarPewPew
11-02-2010, 08:53 PM
Yeah I want a refund of my trip.... I thought you said Azeroth... Not Arterra....

Rofl lol

smoae
11-02-2010, 09:17 PM
added glumdoll cemetary, and more to come soon :)

Arterra
11-02-2010, 09:35 PM
lol nice little thing here... especially since its in Arterra.

http://blog.evite.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/09/25/yogabbagabba.jpg

that should make it obvious...

smoae
11-02-2010, 09:38 PM
lol nice little thing here... especially since its in Arterra.

http://blog.evite.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/09/25/yogabbagabba.jpg

that should make it obvious...

lol did you know name of realm when you named character?

Arterra
11-02-2010, 09:41 PM
I will have to explain this every time...

I was not aware. I needed some nature-thingy name so Terra was it. alone it sounded pretty bad, so added a Ar- to it. Am- and Al- were also options. Arbiter, my usual name for this, is too Sci-fi so wouldn't fit (though was unaware of AO...)

smoae
11-02-2010, 09:56 PM
I will have to explain this every time...

I was not aware. I needed some nature-thingy name so Terra was it. alone it sounded pretty bad, so added a Ar- to it. Am- and Al- were also options. Arbiter, my usual name for this, is too Sci-fi so wouldn't fit (though was unaware of AO...)

ah like the pre-fix.

Arterra
11-02-2010, 10:00 PM
yea, It makes it simple to know where to start when making names for new games.

smoae
11-03-2010, 09:00 PM
added snowpeak mountain. swamps tomorrow.
keep this thread alive guys!

MoarPewPew
11-03-2010, 09:20 PM
I like it. I find the tour guide amusing, add the population in certin parts.

smoae
11-03-2010, 09:22 PM
I like it. I find the tour guide amusing, add the population in certin parts.

ah ok good idea like forest haven would be the most and maybe fathom crypts the least.

Typhee
11-17-2010, 12:03 PM
Raol is in Ursan Weald not Glumdoll...

Arterra
11-17-2010, 12:19 PM
It was here that 1000 years ago Arterra's mighty army defeated the zombies, rogues, and skeletons that invaded the land.

Yea I'm awesome. I forgot this post...

smoae
11-17-2010, 06:11 PM
Your lucky I didn't edit...

Arterra
11-17-2010, 06:17 PM
(yes i know its alterra not arterra but i screwed up and arterra will get mad if i edit ;))The land of Arterra is a great place for a vacation! Whether you want some dense forests, snowy mountains, or spooky crypts we got it all! Here is a travel guide, so you can pick out your stops at Arterra!

($= least expensive, $$$$$= most expensive)

Forest Haven

This is the many city in Arterra. Located here is the main airport, the busy tourist shops, and many of Arterra's best restaurants! You can find souvineers in the shops here, and exclusive designer clothing!
Recommended restaurant: The Arterra Cafe $$
Recommended hotel: Arterra Suites $$$
Popular attractions: Tourist shops $

Dark Forest

Our next stop in Arterra are the Dark Forest's. A popular attraction for tourists and locals, this small town is located in the middle of the dense forests of Arterra. To get here, you can take bus 6 from Forest Haven, or you can try to get through the forests yourself, at your own risk... This is a great place for the adventures type, you can take safari rides though the jungle or place your bets on the world famous warrior battles and WIN BIG!
Recommended restaurant: The Chimp Bar $
Recommended hotel: Canopy Inn $$
Popular attraction: Safari rides $$$
Popular attraction: Warrior Battles! $$$$

Balefort Castle

Our next stop will take us to the grand Balefort Castle, known in the olden days as Fort Blackstone. It was here that 1000 years ago Arterra's mighty army defeated the zombies, rogues, and skeletons that invaded the land. Take a tour of the castle, and see where the king and queen slept! Also watch epic archer battles, in the castles arena outside! This is a fabulous place for the higher class personality.
Recomennded restaurant: The King's Diner $$$$
Recommended hotel: The Grand Hotel $$$$$
Popular attraction: Castle tour $$$$$
Popular attraction: Archer battles! $$$

Glumdoll Cemetary

This is NOT the place for the light-hearted, but If you've got a brave soul, then this place is lots of fun! See the tombstones of many famous Avian's, Ursan's, and Elves such as...
Sirin, Master of the Bow
Gobi, Leader of the Ursan's
Zhara, Guardian of the Land
Raol, The Ursan Bounty Hunter
Selene, Dictator of the Elves
Krowe, The Monster Wrangler
Rolfe, Guarder of the Castle
Kouma, Captain of the Army
Vora, The Crypt Keeper
Sela, The Ice Witch
Sizoo, A Strange Fortune Teller (Some say he escaped from his grave and still lurks about...)

This isn't enough for ya? You can also go down into the crypts, and test your skills against the thoasand year old skeletons! (Don't worry, it's all virtual)
Recommended Restaurant: The Undead Grill $$$
Recommended Hotel: The Crypt Lord's Manor $$$
Recommended attraction: Tombstone Tour's $$
Recommended attraction: Virtual Skeleton Fighting $$$$$

Snowpeak Mountain

Don't like the hot temperatures of the deserts or swamps? Snowpeak Mountain is for you! This chilly camp is located on the summit of Snowpeak Mountain. Ice Skate with the penguins, or play hockey against the still undefeatable Yeti, and their team captain, "Fridge". Also snowball fights and sled races are held daily. Win and you could get a free stay at this town's exclusive hotel, The Frosted Palace.
Recommended Restaurant: The Icy Igloo $$$
Recommended Hotel: The Frosty Palace $$$$$
Recommended attraction: Ice skatin' with penguins! $$$$$
Recommended attraction: Epic Hockey Match $$$
Recommended attraction: Snowball fights! $
Recommended attraction: Sled Races! $

quoted. saved. sigged.