PDA

View Full Version : Bugs in jurn woods and other parts of nordr

Jonh Benneth Sta Rufina
09-06-2013, 01:56 AM
When i play a quest in jurn woods my character moves itself i thought im the only one experiencing this but the player to the same place im in is also experiencing that:disgust:

Carapace
09-06-2013, 04:10 PM
Some interactive objects have a "move to" property we elect to enable. This basically says if you're "close enough" and try to use it we will move you to the object to use it.

Taejo
09-06-2013, 04:21 PM
Some interactive objects have a "move to" property we elect to enable. This basically says if you're "close enough" and try to use it we will move you to the object to use it.

Is it possible to deactivate the viking corpses in Spyr/Camp Boulder once players have completed that quest? Standing near them prevents us from using weapon attack (the yellow finger is there in place of our weapons). I know we can try and move out of the way, but the radius is pretty large and the corpses are everywhere.

Jonh Benneth Sta Rufina
09-06-2013, 06:31 PM
ehm... wth are you smoking ? :D:D:D change your dealer :) nah.... i need to say that when u used the new city glitch and someone entered the area too. it was the same like this.

R u saying that im idiot?

Jonh Benneth Sta Rufina
09-06-2013, 06:33 PM
I am not near to any object that have a move to option it is just it moves to the target zone where the enemy is hitting