PDA

View Full Version : Kraken Isles Loot

Skaunared
09-06-2013, 06:42 AM
So we were farming today elite palm rock and i happened to reroll a Firesquid rof of force, but much to my dismay, it's only level 30. So where do I find the 35 version? I saw a 35 firesquid in auction so i know there is one, but where? Is it safe to say that all boss loots from kraken isles did not scale to lvl 35 like nordr boss loots did? I am still waiting for the official Realm of Shadows Elite loot distribution which Sam said would come out last tuesday. Please post it soon thanks!

KingMartin
09-06-2013, 06:56 AM
I would not be surprised if 35 level comes from Bael or Krunch as Palm Rock is capped at 30. Or at least I think so.

Check this out:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?111152-Guide-Legendary-Elite-Gear-Distribution

Skaunared
09-06-2013, 07:01 AM
maybe.. anyone out there toconfirm this?

CallMeOops
09-06-2013, 07:15 AM
I'm sure it's capped at 30 in kraken isle, not 100% sure apart from Bael/krunch to get the 35+ version

Alrisaia
09-06-2013, 07:17 AM
confirmed bael and krunch have the goods -.-

drgrimmy
09-06-2013, 09:25 AM

Yep, those tricky guys! Seems like all gear, even dating back to season one and two scales up to lvl35 when dropped from them. Just look at all the demonlord and demonologist in the auction house at lvl35. These are all likely dropping from bael and krunch. Seem like a big bug to me since they are not supposed to scale that high, but then kinda fun to see all the old gear scaling up to lvl35.

Skaunared
09-06-2013, 12:44 PM

Thanks! looks like i better switch to Bael/Krunch Hunting than doing elites.. Elite are so time and plat consuming this expansion, then all you get after is crap. Bael/Krunch looks more rewarding..

KingMartin
09-07-2013, 06:14 AM
Thanks! looks like i better switch to Bael/Krunch Hunting than doing elites.. Elite are so time and plat consuming this expansion, then all you get after is crap. Bael/Krunch looks more rewarding..

Yes, and additionally, it makes the game very interesting when all the players hunt those two bastards and prices keep dropping.

I am happy to have couple of guildies and friends who still like to take the challenge and farm Elite Shuyal.

Alrisaia
09-07-2013, 08:38 AM

you said the magic words there: plat consuming.

sts please consider that bael and krunch are causing major reductions in plat revive and elixer sales

Alrisaia
09-07-2013, 08:45 AM

you said the magic words there: plat consuming.

sts please consider that bael and krunch are causing major reductions in plat revive and elixer sales