PDA

View Full Version : High level noob needs help

Xaenth
09-06-2013, 08:29 AM
I'm close to level 75 in just about two weeks.I am a ranger and I totally get slaughtered.I got a tiki bow and trying to work on getting a tiki set. I don't ever seem to get pink drops in humania even tho I run it in a group whenever I'm able. So I'm trying to buy gear. The problem is if I'm lucky I make 5-10k a day playing 6 hours ish. I really need help making money. Everyone in my guild acts like I'm diseased when I try to get help with this or just flat out tells me something that doesn't work.Can someone please teach me how to make decent money I am getting very discouraged :/

Freobr
09-06-2013, 08:42 AM
You should go run in Vampire Feast (mount fang) and farm there until your arms fall off. Minimum drop is 500k :)

Argyros
09-06-2013, 08:48 AM
You should go run in Vampire Feast (mount fang) and farm there until your arms fall off. Minimum drop is 500k :)

No min. drop is 2k.

Do runs in Blacksmoke Mountain, and liquadate or sell all drops. If possible use purple Items from there, some are better than tiki. Like using purple molten shard and purple molten wing.

Or you could try farming Plasma Pyramid. Either way, you should get alot more than 5k a day.

Blastyou
09-06-2013, 10:03 AM
Farm Plasma Pyramid (it's in Alien Oasis II). There's a very long hallway; run along that and destroy all the mobs and pots. Once you reach the first fork in the path, stop and remake the level. Liquidate all the drops you get, none of them are valuable. Using this method, you can make around 2k a run, and runs only take ~2 minutes (depending on how fast you are).

You can make money faster farming Blacksmoke maps like Magma or Nest, but those rely a lot on getting lucky drops. Plasma is guaranteed money, and once you make a bit there you can buy some decent gear to farm BSM with.

Xaenth
09-06-2013, 10:39 AM
I been fighting the bosses in plasma..prolly why I'm so slow...thanks guys ill keep farmimg plasma and hitting smoke when I can. Much appreciated.

Blastyou
09-06-2013, 11:32 AM
I been fighting the bosses in plasma..prolly why I'm so slow...thanks guys ill keep farmimg plasma and hitting smoke when I can. Much appreciated.

Yeah, skip them. They aren't worth the time.

Sheugokin
09-06-2013, 07:28 PM
IMO, I guess I got lucky, but keep farming Dragon Nest and Magma Fields...preferably Magma Fields because I think it has a better pink drop rate that Dragon Nest based on runs. All in all, I got maybe 20 pinks from Magma ranging from recipes (cheapest) to Lvl 75 Beastly Armor (Most expensive lol) and in Dragon Nest about 5 or 6 but not that great of pink drops. The best I got was a Red Diamond that was worth 700k at hat time. Also, Magma has two bosses, the one you encounter in the middle of the map and the ultimate boss which is KOAL. Both drops so on the first boss, I got a Lvl 75 Scythe. I guess it's all based on your compounded re-roll% and also pure luck. "May the odds ever be in you favor!"-Hunger Games Note: IT'S IN MY SIG!

ThePvpTwink
09-07-2013, 12:24 AM
Plasma pyramid and pentacle of pain pay good cash. About 1k/minute.

Farming for pinks if you are lucky would be best in BSM.