PDA

View Full Version : Elite Pve AP and more

Psykopathic28
09-06-2013, 09:52 AM
Ok so like 20 people had the idea for 100k+ Pve AP , 100/1k for each elite boss etc etc.
this is really just a repeat of that but I felt it needed a separate thread for more specific attention, that way we can hear more positive feedback instead of 1/2 a thread supporting this and 1/2 a thread hating on gold AP.

I think 100k / 500k Pve kills
10/100/1k kills for EACH elite boss (obviously not back-dating on this 1 - fresh slate)

Only issue being with such a late addition people aren't gonna want to farm jarl 1k more times etc etc.
Solutions - start the AP with bosses from kracken isles and newer
It would be much easier than the other solution of evening out ALL maps / loot to encourage spread out gameplay. I'm sure sts knows that route is prolly more of a backtrack.

In the end, I definitely support an increase in amount / difficulty of Achievements. Just plz do no raise gold / flags anymore. :)

Energizeric
09-06-2013, 01:26 PM
Yes, I would like there to be so many achievements that no single player can possibly ever hope to get them all. That way we will actually have some separation on the leaderboards and not everyone lumped together with just flags separating them. Good idea!

Psykopathic28
09-06-2013, 01:30 PM
Yes, I would like there to be so many achievements that no single player can possibly ever hope to get them all. That way we will actually have some separation on the leaderboards and not everyone lumped together with just flags separating them. Good idea!

Just to state again - I do not try to take credit for this idea. It was a few others who came. I just added in a few details and tried to make a topic which is so rapidly gaining support more in view of the Devs.