PDA

View Full Version : Dear STS: What is your next project/game?

Asphiroth
09-06-2013, 12:36 PM
Are u guys gonna create another new mmo soon? Other people, reply your ideas for a new spacetime studios game.

DocDoBig
09-07-2013, 02:19 PM
''Soon'' ?!

They just released BD 2 months ago. ;)
I assume they focus on the current games now.

Zaonabiuibil
09-07-2013, 03:12 PM
Are u guys gonna create another new mmo soon?

*facepalm*

Skeletonlord
09-07-2013, 03:43 PM
''Soon'' ?!

They just released BD 2 months ago. ;)
I assume they focus on the current games now.

Yep. Battle Dragons just came out worldwide on iOS and Android. I believe Spacetime "may" be working on a western themed MMO though or have initial ideas for a game.

http://massively.joystiq.com/2011/06/10/e3-2011-spacetime-studios-on-the-legends-franchise/

Even though this talks about Star Legends and was written back in 2011, at the bottom, a teaser was posted.

"Spacetime isn't content with just this pair of MMOs; it has announced that it has at least two more in the works, with one of those slated for release later this year. "We're looking at something with a darker theme, like Dark Legends with vampires or something like that," Blanco said. "And then these guys have been wanting to do a Western theme for a while. Something dirty and dusty."

So, a Western Theme, that will be dirty and dusty. Hmmm.

DocDoBig
09-07-2013, 03:55 PM
Red Dead Re... I mean Legends.

Skeletonlord
09-07-2013, 03:56 PM

Or just Western Legends! :p

If G could clarify this that would be cool.

DocDoBig
09-07-2013, 04:46 PM
Well Farming Legends is the best. ;)

Zentry
09-08-2013, 10:38 AM
What about Marvel Legends. Doubt they could get the rights

Revealing
09-08-2013, 12:24 PM

RED DEAD REDMPTION

Lol^^

Ps:ur fined for 1000000000000000000001337m
Coz didnt go court :P

Cavoc
09-10-2013, 09:53 PM
Zombie legends

Classes: Sniper/gunner/demolition

Towns: survival camps

Urqui
09-10-2013, 09:59 PM
Legends Tower Defense.
Tower defense game were it cameos all their Legend games' playable characters. :D

DocDoBig
09-11-2013, 03:16 AM
Let me take a look into my magic crystal ball.

The next 3 games will have Battle in the name.

crisd161
09-13-2013, 09:49 PM
I think they should make a space based mmo better than star legends where you can explore different worlds, Also it would be pretty boss to add houses where you can customize your own dorm room type home. :3

Skeletonlord
09-14-2013, 02:33 PM
I think they should make a space based mmo better than star legends where you can explore different worlds, Also it would be pretty boss to add houses where you can customize your own dorm room type home. :3

The idea about customising your own space/pad would be a neat idea. I'd like to see a House MMO where you can make your own space and invite your friends round. Or a Real Life Legends, like Sims.

Zaonabiuibil
09-14-2013, 02:53 PM
Real Life Legends

............. Um........... Not sure what to respond.........

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

DocDoBig
09-14-2013, 05:36 PM
I'ma play RLL's Beta then!

Zaonabiuibil
09-14-2013, 07:35 PM
I'ma play RLL's Beta then!

Ok, go outside.

-------------------

DocDoBig
09-14-2013, 07:45 PM
Ok, go outside.

-------------------

Here a post which I spent 5 minutes in writing it. ;)

>

Thats the same as docs back here told me but I proved em wrong as I used to play for like 2 hours a day and now I play only 8 hours a day and I spend only approximetely 300 euros a month for my games and I lvl up and stuff and I live in a cave and theres just me my laptop and tablet and I play till I fall asleep and wake up go to work and play again and im kinda tired but its ok because i like games i watch youtube videos out of games and specs and guides and stuff which helps me to play better and I like swtor best because lightsabers duh and cool vanities im so cool in that game and im almost falling asleep

pls help doc

No worry! Many people are affected with these symptomes and I had worse cases, like that couple in China that sold all three of their children to fund their gaming addictions.
My suggestion, try that brand new super cool game:

Check the sweet features there!
This Mmorpg is awesome as long as you keep in pace with the ToS, like not killing other of the 7 billion players without their agreement (a simple "go" can be enough).

Of course it requires a huge time investment to build up player abilities, since each play time day you only get 1 XP which kinda sucks, anway I'm currently level 18! (I heard End-Game is level 80, I even heard of players who get over level 100!)

In Outside you have a lot of social interaction like Talking in many languages, a lot of emotes like Wave, Jump or forward rolls!
And as a pro gamer you can achieve storyline-driven romance quests*with the special advanced interactions such as flirting, kissing or "you know what I mean".
Be careful they are immensely difficult, however, the romance quests are among the most rewarding the game has to offer which I won't go any further to not spoiler you. :)

In Outside you have the abbility to tame millions of pet races, from an Elephant to a simple snail. You can even skill up your riding ability to get a mount!

Afterall I'm really satisfied (I don't want to spoiler you with more great features) with this amazing title, I play it everyday for 18 hours+ and I canJ just recommend it to you as an alternative to PL or Swtor;
just please don't exaggerate like that guy in Taiwan who died of cardiac arrest
after playing this game for 40 consecutive hours!

Take care! ;)

dudetus
09-16-2013, 08:22 AM
I got involved in this thread before even replying.

I must be cool.

DocDoBig
09-16-2013, 08:36 AM
I got involved in this thread before even replying.

I must be cool.

You are famous. I love you.

Revealing
09-16-2013, 09:19 AM
You are famous. I love you.

Aren't I narb
Lel I'm more famous than dudetus

NOT

U and lmk

DocDoBig
09-16-2013, 09:25 AM
Aren't I narb
Lel I'm more famous than dudetus

NOT

U and lmk

Thenks for mentioning me twice in your sig. :)