PDA

View Full Version : best space time game?

mysterygoon
09-06-2013, 04:25 PM
Just wondering what Y'all think in my opinion I think sl is the best by far

DocDoBig
09-06-2013, 05:01 PM
Every game has a unique gameplay.

Although I play all games regulary I find DL is the most underrated game. Of course PL will be my heartblood but the other games are all awesome!

Started with SL not long ago. I'm hooked now lol

Alhuntrazeck
09-07-2013, 06:27 AM
AL ftw~!
P.S: Doc - add Alhuntrazeck on SL, i think its a lvl 1 or sumthng, game's too confusing for my liking :/

DocDoBig
09-07-2013, 02:04 PM
AL ftw~!
P.S: Doc - add Alhuntrazeck on SL, i think its a lvl 1 or sumthng, game's too confusing for my liking :/

Aight, yeah you have to get used to it.
And with help from friends it's getting twice as fun! :)

gison
09-08-2013, 09:44 AM
Every game has a unique gameplay.

Although I play all games regulary I find DL is the most underrated game. Of course PL will be my heartblood but the other games are all awesome!

Started with SL not long ago. I'm hooked now lol

Yea, DL is a fun game. Suits me. Lol

OvigorothO
09-08-2013, 09:53 AM
I think Sl is the best crafted sts game with good mechanics and balance. I find the skill layout in Pocket legends far superior though, was never fond of swiping pages for different skills.

LvlCap
09-08-2013, 10:04 AM
I think PL was the best game they have made, they have done so much to it because of how long it's been out, including adding new classes. I think they need to make another game, like SL but make those improvements they are always talking about. During PL I actually put in some of my time into grinding, but I guess now that I'm older I don't be enough time...

Zaonabiuibil
09-08-2013, 04:31 PM
SL will always be the game nearest to my heart, so my opinion on the best game would be totally biased.

AL got the best from all the previous games, so really AL is just a knockoff.

I'd say AL had the best execution of ideas, SL had the best concept, PL had the most originality, and DL is DL :P

(no hate to DL, but the only new thing there is having to pay for every item)

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Kiwihawk
09-09-2013, 02:48 AM
Studly Legends By Far...

Ladyviviane
09-09-2013, 04:36 AM
PL ofc

Afterglow
09-09-2013, 08:43 AM
^-^ ...Always better, nothings The Best. Best is yet to Come out.