PDA

View Full Version : New charecter idea

Maazilik
09-06-2013, 05:06 PM
First off I have no picture because I am posting from an IPad and It wont let me add pictures.

This charecter would have items controlled by arcane energy.

It would be a charecter that is a male or female I don't care. The charecter's normal weapon would be gloves that have some type of weapon on them. They would have a ranged weapon which would be a power glove that shoots energy. There weapon that would be the one that I would prefer to be in weapon packs for it would be an energy sword. If STS wold use this idea I wold want the arcane weapon if they would make one forint to be the energy sword.

The charecters helmets would consist of hoods, mask, full helmets, hats, and googles.
The armor would be power armor, trench coats,and assassin like clothes.
Most of the armies I would prefer to have arcane symbols on.( hence the name of the game Arcane Legends.) I will post more info about my charecter idea if people read and reply to mypost.

Derezzzed
09-06-2013, 06:33 PM
Unlikely another class will be added to Arcane legends besides they already have this... In Star Legends

Player24
09-06-2013, 07:49 PM
No. No. No.
Before a new character make it so we can pick gender for any class.

Aekif
09-06-2013, 08:02 PM
You're posting something sci-fi-ish in a game that has nothing to do with sci-fi. This is a fantasy type game.

Maazilik
09-06-2013, 11:13 PM
There YOU HAPPY U 3 I changed IT.

cindersx
09-07-2013, 09:03 PM
So basically a ranged berserker.. I say the game is fine how it is. And if they were to add this, make it a girl smurf. :)

Soundlesskill
09-08-2013, 04:16 AM
I only choose rouge because it was a lady o.o

If I could, I want a lade smurf :3

Alhuntrazeck
09-08-2013, 05:36 AM
1. Create a smurf
2. Get naked
3. Charge a skill like fb. There you have your new arcane glowing fists :o