PDA

View Full Version : Rhino buffs.

Trenton
09-06-2013, 06:21 PM
Hopefully I'm not a nuisance with all dese threads ;) About rhinos- I know that the charge and stun skills are being helped out with range, but what about the buffs?

At L6(Skill Level), Brute Force gives 7 dodge(THAT'S IT). This is pretty much a waste of 6 skill points to me. Others include- Vital Force- 18 hit%, 7 crit. Stone Skin- 33 armor. Guardian- 25 Armor, 7 dodge. Total is 14 Dodge, 7 Crit, 58 Armor, and 18 Hit%, not including the fact that Brute Force and Vital Force cancel each other out. At higher levels, a rhino has no chance against say a Lilith Mage/Orlok behr. Or I might just suck. I dunno, but what do you think about the buffs? I'm mainly concerned about Brute Force, as 7 dodge is a complete joke -.- Hopefully I'm not the only one.

Sheugokin
09-06-2013, 07:35 PM
Lol trenton thanks for giving me the heads up that Vital Force and Brute Force nullifies each other. Can you explain further? I dunno why they do that? A glitch? I noob on rhino.

And yes, stats-wise those number are ridiculously minuscule compared to mages buffs lol. Too pro.

Trenton
09-06-2013, 07:43 PM
Lol trenton thanks for giving me the heads up that Vital Force and Brute Force nullifies each other. Can you explain further? I dunno why they do that? A glitch? I noob on rhino.

And yes, stats-wise those number are ridiculously minuscule compared to mages buffs lol. Too pro. It's not a glitch unfortunately. On the skill details, it says that they cancel each other out, so that's no good :( I've been having to do this- Use Brute Force (Dodge), Stone Skin, then Guardian, and let the other player waste his/her good damage skills while you have on dodge buff, then once they're cooling down, use Vital Force (Crit) and nuke them. It's sort of hard, hopefully they do something with it. Thanks for feedback:)

Sheugokin
09-06-2013, 07:46 PM
Thanks bro. Maybe I'll make a twink rhino; you have one too? If so what level do you PvP with that rhino. I need tutoring in this class, the fox, and the bear. Only have a bird and mage in endgame lol. IK sux!

Trenton
09-06-2013, 08:30 PM
Thanks bro. Maybe I'll make a twink rhino; you have one too? If so what level do you PvP with that rhino. I need tutoring in this class, the fox, and the bear. Only have a bird and mage in endgame lol. IK sux! I have a 61 rhino, though 20 rhino is good also, and 56 rhino is becoming more common. I'll tell ya now that at 61 rhino gets DESTROYED by mage and behr. >.> It is fun though xD

BlueSkied
09-06-2013, 08:55 PM
Crai besrhino, crai.

Caiahar
09-07-2013, 06:28 AM
Um..I'm pretty sure that even tho description says that, it won't cancel out.

I tried with dexaldin in pvp, I use Brute Force, then Vital.
I look at stats with Brute. I get more dodge.
I use Vital, dodge buff doesn't go down, and I get my crit and hit.

I am pretty sure Gragorak said it before.

If canceling out were true, then I would miss all the time in pvp, because without vital, I have very low hit, but I can hit still even with vital and brute both on.

All for one, and one for all.

Gragorak
09-07-2013, 06:30 AM

If canceling out were true, then I would miss all the time in pvp, because without vital, I have very low hit, but I can hit still even with vital and brute both on.

All for one, and one for all.
You're right (at least almost). Some of their effects cancel some of their effects, but some don't cancel. It's complicated, I'll write short guide about it later.

Caiahar
09-07-2013, 06:34 AM
You're right (at least almost). Some of their effects cancel some of their effects, but some don't cancel. It's complicated, I'll write short guide about it later.

I actually used Brute for the dodge, and Vital for Hit% and crit.

Not sure if they have secret buffs that cancel each other, or maybe it could as well as the party buffs.

Trenton
09-07-2013, 09:22 AM

All for one, and one for all. I'll have to try this out... I know as I was leveling (like 40 or so) I noticed that if I used Vital, then Brute, I'd miss everything, yet not get hurt as much. I'll retry this is in pvp, hopefully it's true! x)

Caiahar
09-07-2013, 09:32 AM
I'll have to try this out... I know as I was leveling (like 40 or so) I noticed that if I used Vital, then Brute, I'd miss everything, yet not get hurt as much. I'll retry this is in pvp, hopefully it's true! x)

Actually, do Brute, then vital.
I have better results, as I use vital AFTER.

And brute rlly needs to be boost..
7 dodge?!?
5 ARMOR? It doesn't even go up when ranked higher..

Ssneakykills
09-07-2013, 10:16 AM
It would be better for rhinos if they didnt cancel each other and would help the in pvp a it which the devs are trying to do in next weeks update, just a suggestion lol

Trenton
09-07-2013, 10:57 AM
Actually, do Brute, then vital.
I have better results, as I use vital AFTER.

And brute rlly needs to be boost..
7 dodge?!?
5 ARMOR? It doesn't even go up when ranked higher.. Yea, just tried and actually doesn't cancel out, I KILLED A 61 BEAR. I felt so proud lel xD But the 5 armor isn't even for you, is it? It's the party buff >.> Does the caster also get the party buffs..?

Caiahar
09-07-2013, 11:02 AM
Yea, just tried and actually doesn't cancel out, I KILLED A 61 BEAR. I felt so proud lel xD But the 5 armor isn't even for you, is it? It's the party buff >.> Does the caster also get the party buffs..?

Actually, I did some experimenting, brute force does give a bit of armor.
Ik it is party buff, but still, it somehow gave me armor o.o
Ssneakykills: If you brute force, then vital force, they won't cancel each other.
I don't use brute force in low lvl pvp, but last 2 weeks I did, and I was on uber dodge mode :D

Trenton
09-07-2013, 11:23 AM
Actually, I did some experimenting, brute force does give a bit of armor.
Ik it is party buff, but still, it somehow gave me armor o.o
Ssneakykills: If you brute force, then vital force, they won't cancel each other.
I don't use brute force in low lvl pvp, but last 2 weeks I did, and I was on uber dodge mode :D Must be a bug. If I use Brute, then Vital, they DO cancel each other out. But if I do Vital then Brute, they DON'T cancel each other out. Hopefully it's not fixed xD But yes, with the force buffs I'm also getting party buffs. (5 armor, 24 DMG)

Ssneakykills
09-07-2013, 11:29 AM
Wow thank you so much as its free respecs I'm going to change my skills asap and lets hope I dodge more lmao thanks again appreciate it,

Ssneakykills
09-07-2013, 11:36 AM
Arghh just looked theirs no skills I want to change to put on brute force lmao

Multibird
09-07-2013, 12:16 PM
My rhino is da bes, he's the fastest, the strongest, the toughest, and ofc smartest of them all :P

Gragorak
09-07-2013, 12:31 PM
Here's (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?115125-Guide-how-to-stack-force-buffs&p=1256661#post1256660) how they stack.

Trenton
09-07-2013, 12:37 PM
Here's (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?115125-Guide-how-to-stack-force-buffs&p=1256661#post1256660) how they stack. I was just gonna give a link to it xD Thanks, it helped out alot. ^_^