PDA

View Full Version : Great idea.

Player24
09-06-2013, 07:27 PM
Ok, here we got /g /o /t /p. I want to propose a /f for friends chat, you can choose any friends that can be in it, or you can be invited...

KingFu
09-06-2013, 07:48 PM
If you want to message a friend, PM them. If you want to message multiple, guild chat (since you should have friends in your guild anyways). If you want to invite certain people to chat, invite them to a party. I don't see any use for this.

Ebezaanec
09-06-2013, 07:48 PM
Eh.. I rather not worry about more wrong chats... ;)

Player24
09-06-2013, 08:02 PM
If you want to message a friend, PM them. If you want to message multiple, guild chat (since you should have friends in your guild anyways). If you want to invite certain people to chat, invite them to a party. I don't see any use for this.
K waste time with 4 people in a PT. I personally do not have friends in my guild simply because I don't follow them around. I have befriended people in my guild and yes I use /g to talk with them sometimes. I am talking about unlimited number of friends to talk to all at once. Sometimes I am helping a guildie in a party and I want to make it private but I'm busy tanking so i can't make my way to friends list, i have 410 friends sometimes its hard to find the person. Yes /t XXXXX works to but I can just do /f.
I understand you don't like this, thanks for your comment .

Alhuntrazeck
09-07-2013, 10:51 AM
/f is friend request. So...not this command.

But too many complications, wouldn't you say? Suppose i hav too friends who hate other with a passion and I bring em together in friend chat!

Player24
09-07-2013, 12:37 PM
K waste time with 4 people in a PT. I personally do not have friends in my guild simply because I don't follow them around. I have befriended people in my guild and yes I use /g to talk with them sometimes. I am talking about unlimited number of friends to talk to all at once. Sometimes I am helping a guildie in a party and I want to make it private but I'm busy tanking so i can't make my way to friends list, i have 410 friends sometimes its hard to find the person. Yes /t XXXXX works to but I can just do /f.
I understand you don't like this, thanks for your comment .

Then they can make it /fc and as I said u pick who can join.

Alhuntrazeck
09-09-2013, 07:28 AM
Then they can make it /fc and as I said u pick who can join.

Oh, sorry, didn't see that part.

CallMeOops
09-10-2013, 05:50 AM
Lol I would like something like /F so you could message your entire friendlist at once

Shanamerny
09-11-2013, 02:49 PM
Although it is agreat idea, I don't think we need another chat option to fail on lol pm is meant for something