PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself

Stompe
09-07-2013, 01:16 AM
Hello, I've been playing pl since late 2010 (gf founders) and took a long break due to acheiving my life dream, climbing mt. Everest!! And now its been 1 year and 6 months since the last time I played pl :( but now.... I'm back!! My name is 'stompe' lvl 17 bear. Add me, on another great adventure in the pl world. :)

Sincerely,

Besbear "stompe"

Derp.

angeldawn
09-07-2013, 01:22 AM
Welcome Back!! Wow Everest!! Thats very awesome. Congrats!

I hope you enjoy the game as much as we do! If u need anything feel free to PM :)

Stompe
09-07-2013, 01:25 AM
Welcome Back!! Wow Everest!! Thats very awesome. Congrats!

I hope you enjoy the game as much as we do! If u need anything feel free to PM :)

Hello friend :) and thank you very much for a heart warming welcome back :) and yes lol everest, hardest "vacation" (well....more like nightmare lol) in my life. And ok ill pm. Add me :)

DocDoBig
09-07-2013, 02:07 PM
StompArtist ... is it you?

Spyce
09-07-2013, 02:34 PM
Welcome back Mr. Stomp!

Good timing, forg is no longer. (If you know what I mean)

Sheugokin
09-07-2013, 03:03 PM
How was the adventure. Must be quite perilous! Tell us about it! Any accompaniment?

Stompe
09-07-2013, 05:46 PM
StompArtist ... is it you? no, I'm stompe :)

Welcome back Mr. Stomp!

Good timing, forg is no longer. (If you know what I mean) thank you very much and yes lol very good timing :)

How was the adventure. Must be quite perilous! Tell us about it! Any accompaniment?

Yeah haha crazy.. Lost about 24 pounds on that journey and thank you all for the welcome back :)

Roberto077
09-07-2013, 09:20 PM
Gratz! Add Terrrain if you need anything in-game!

Are you planning on writing a short story about the journey?

Stompe
09-08-2013, 03:10 AM
Gratz! Add Terrrain if you need anything in-game!

Are you planning on writing a short story about the journey?

Thank you! And ok ill make sure to add you :)

I really want to... But then I realize that I'm only one of what? Millions of who climbed everest. But that still doesn't mean its easy! :)