PDA

View Full Version : bombers still op, avengers still weak

Darko
09-07-2013, 05:41 AM
So my base is completely maxed out, nothing to upgrade. ..60lvl 5 bombers with l5 maxed heals will 100% anybody. ..I got 100%, devin (maxed base) 100% by it, pest 100% by it etc. ..all you do is place t hem on three sides and send in muktipke waves. .. heal first groups , they target copper right away and its over. ..devs please test this no way bombers which aren't best troop in game should ! 100% a maxed out base. ..also avengers which should be better and cause more damage than bombers suck I'm compArison. ..an all avenger team has little success compared to all bomber team. ..bombers damage needs serious nerf, and avengers beed to take up less space. .. currently they are terrible. ..

Suggestions:
Buff up dragons...up gold and silver dragon radius
More skyblast sheep could potentially fix issue without changing anything. .. maybe 8 instead of 4.
Don't let them target coppers first (would make them have to use troops and strategy to take down copper)
Buff up avengers, it hits as soft as a warrior does on al...
Lesson the 50k it takes for devs...50k is ridiculous... for one damn troop.
A bubble shield protecting your city for certain duration, 5-10 second

Also devs, when you are maxed out something has to happen like capping..flag, banner, vanities, something. ..also once maxed What's the point in money? ???? Sheep I get for troops, but gold buys a couple spells and your money just sits there. ..I propose be able to donate resources to guildies just like troops.... , create new spells that cost more....

Valsacar
09-07-2013, 11:43 PM
I haven't seen bombers go for copper first, only if they are the closest.

Multibird
09-08-2013, 11:32 AM
agreed, pest attacked my not 100% base with 45 bombers and heal

chickenjoy
09-15-2013, 11:08 PM
agree that maxed avengers should be stronger than maxed bombers.

maybe when they release DH 10 it will solve your problem darkko.

Garudon
09-15-2013, 11:31 PM
Consider two things... first the boost coppers are given vs avengers and second, the name. Avenge by definition is "inflict harm in return for" - what better way to do so than to be a DEFENSIVE troop? They aren't meant to be used against towers or they'd have a preferred target and damage bonus. They're faster moving, aerial (to avoid attacks from many troops), high hp to withstand the attackers, and decent but not insane damage which, when put through whatever defensive troop buff the defenders get, becomes a really sick defender.
I don't see a place in attacking armies for avengers, I see them hanging out in tribal halls...

Darko
09-16-2013, 09:13 AM
Ya and someone can deploy one brawler by tribal lose than replay lol, if you don't protect your hall. ...regardless bombers are still op, I like their life, but there damage should be reduced, or take up more troop spots like an avenger does

csb
09-16-2013, 05:01 PM
I think the bombers need to stay OP until smashers are fixed. If bombers get nerfed then we can sit on resources 24/7 without worry. No need for guardians.

Cahaun
09-16-2013, 05:37 PM
I think the bombers need to stay OP until smashers are fixed. If bombers get nerfed then we can sit on resources 24/7 without worry. No need for guardians.
Even if Bombers or more changes are improved to a more balanced way, the current state of the Smashers won't be so detrimental that it prevents PvP raiders from even managing to get a successful raid.

csb
09-16-2013, 05:51 PM
Even if Bombers or more changes are improved to a more balanced way, the current state of the Smashers won't be so detrimental that it prevents PvP raiders from even managing to get a successful raid.

I guess you don't PvP much. All I have to do is make an open fort design, and put some wall box islands outside along with some single wall blocks, and that makes smashers useless.

The best anyone can do is put 200 spitters around the fort and try to get a few resources. This usually results in about 35%, but not a win.

Garudon
09-16-2013, 10:22 PM
CSB, open base design is not perfect. I destroy them on a regular basis. With smashers. You are stating an absolute that is absolutely incorrect. You do not understand how to use them, I do. If I can do it, they are obviously NOT useless. I've taught quite a few others how to use them as well, and it seems to follow this process: 1) player sees it as broken 2) player uses brain to grasp concept of smasher logic 3) player uses this logic to test their base 4) player learns to destroy open base designs. Perhaps you should try to learn instead of demanding that the game be tailored to your desires.

Darko
09-17-2013, 09:44 AM
Ask any indonesian players about spirial design, I 100% them all the time. ..u know smashers will go to boxes to blow em up.....I will attack with 20-25 smashers, take out the boxes than hit the walls....use a few crushers to take on firepower of dragons away from smashers.....you can't just spam smashers tgan complain they have a mind of their own...that's like deploying bombers right next to copper.....I sacrafice a few smashers to blow up boxes...simple

Multibird
09-17-2013, 11:37 AM
Ask any indonesian players about spirial design, I 100% them all the time. ..u know smashers will go to boxes to blow em up.....I will attack with 20-25 smashers, take out the boxes than hit the walls....use a few crushers to take on firepower of dragons away from smashers.....you can't just spam smashers tgan complain they have a mind of their own...that's like deploying bombers right next to copper.....I sacrafice a few smashers to blow up boxes...simple
I'm doing the same. I also noticed sometimes my smashers don't go towards the out boxes of walls or single walls, they go straight into base.

Garudon
09-17-2013, 11:45 AM
Multi, smashers will break through an open wall to make a shorter path to a box. Watch the bases, some people enclose the center of the spiral. The other way this happens is if the boxes are opposite your spawn point for the smashers.

csb
09-17-2013, 12:23 PM

Since I have DH6, the most troops that I have is 165. I don't have enough troop capacity that I can start by spamming 25 smashers. Also, 25 L3 smashers costs me 50k sheep. The average fort I see in PvP is about 20k sheep 20k gold. It is very lucky if I even find someone with 50k sheep and 50k gold. If I drop 50k on smashers even before I start the battle, it is not profitable. I might as well just log in once a day to collect resources and quit using PvP.

I'm sure that at level 9 the cost of the troops is not a factor. But at level 6, the best plan is just to log in once in a while and collect resources.

csb
09-17-2013, 12:27 PM
CSB, open base design is not perfect. I destroy them on a regular basis. With smashers. You are stating an absolute that is absolutely incorrect. You do not understand how to use them, I do. If I can do it, they are obviously NOT useless. I've taught quite a few others how to use them as well, and it seems to follow this process: 1) player sees it as broken 2) player uses brain to grasp concept of smasher logic 3) player uses this logic to test their base 4) player learns to destroy open base designs. Perhaps you should try to learn instead of demanding that the game be tailored to your desires.

You can't do it with a level 6 DH and make a profit. Try to do it with a cost of 40k sheep or less.

glengon
09-19-2013, 09:46 PM

Since I have DH6, the most troops that I have is 165. I don't have enough troop capacity that I can start by spamming 25 smashers. Also, 25 L3 smashers costs me 50k sheep. The average fort I see in PvP is about 20k sheep 20k gold. It is very lucky if I even find someone with 50k sheep and 50k gold. If I drop 50k on smashers even before I start the battle, it is not profitable. I might as well just log in once a day to collect resources and quit using PvP.

I'm sure that at level 9 the cost of the troops is not a factor. But at level 6, the best plan is just to log in once in a while and collect resources.
Lol i dont see why anyone would attack forts with 20k or less, ur not gonna profit as ur dh lvl increases...

Valsacar
09-20-2013, 10:09 AM
Bombers really are insane... I'm only DH6, but I was just 3 starred by 30 bombers (no heals). Two lvl 5 coppers, I don't think they even managed to kill 1 bomber.

Multibird
09-20-2013, 11:12 AM
Bombers really are insane... I'm only DH6, but I was just 3 starred by 30 bombers (no heals). Two lvl 5 coppers, I don't think they even managed to kill 1 bomber.

Ever since I leveled up all my coppers to lvl 5, no one attacks me with bombers anymore. All the people like flawless, pest, etc. stopped attacking me.

But in your case your only lvl 6, you have yet to get stronger dragons.

Samhayne
09-21-2013, 09:43 AM
Yeah, the design team was looking at balance again. I'm not sure what, if anything will come out of it, but I do know they are aware.

glengon
09-21-2013, 10:28 AM
Ever since I leveled up all my coppers to lvl 5, no one attacks me with bombers anymore. All the people like flawless, pest, etc. stopped attacking me.

But in your case your only lvl 6, you have yet to get stronger dragons.

I think its more like they cant find you or youre lucky to not get attacked by them. Darkko has maxed coppers too but still can get destroyed by bombers+heals..

Black666heart
10-18-2013, 08:14 AM
its obvious why this all doesnt work, smashers would be fine if you could atleast spamm them, so if a smasher would cost as much as a spitter ppl would throw in just 50 smasher maybe make them take 2 spots then who cares then atleast it creates enough holes to break in.

Bombers deal ways too much dmg compared on how much hey can take with their 600hp in the end, if you use the heal spells, but this aint a problem because the bombers are too strong the problem is the heal spell is too strong if it would ignore fly units just like healers or if the healspell would instant heal all units in the area for a speciall amount, instead like working like a shield or something absorbing "so and so much dmg" over "this and that amount of time".... or if bombers would take like 8-10 spotts instead of just 4! Atm. you can buy like 60 bombers if you own 4 maxed camps otherwise they would took too much space to get enough too just spam in bombers alone.

so here my opinions:

- Smashers should cost ways less, too avoid of ppl spamming in like 50 smashers and leaving no walls at all maybe increase spotts from 1 to 2

- Bombers should take more spotts as well 8-10 OR the Healspell should be nerfed from a shieldeffect to an instant heal. (not both together that would be too much nerfing in the end)

- Smarter AI so that units don't get stuck behind walls when there is an opening 4-5 fields near by

- No costs for PvPing, the gold you have to pay to find a person that is beatable and also gives atleast a few gold/sheep is really not funny... you create a troop worth 120-150k sheep with spells up to 100k gold as well to find only nutshells with 5k gold and sheep inside, and when u finally found someone with 50k gold you ask yourself if this was worth it, since you nearly wasted the same amount for just finding that one...

- another option to make the smashers a bit smarter -> make them ignore the spikes, so they ignore rows of walls with less then 3 wallparts

i seriously think that this stuff would make this game like 100% better xD but hey thats just me and just my opinion, but i cant agree that smashers ain't a problem you never can reach the inner walls (2nd wall rows) unless your 1/2 army is out of smashers... and sure you can beat all bases somehow as long you invest enough sheep and gold, but isn't pvping also to gain resources instead just waisting your 1/2 day production on 1 attack that gives you not even 1/2 your investment back?

PLS SPACETIME!!! Do something bout it, this game is nice and has potential and i also believe that you guys don't always want to hear that CoC is better then your game?!?! i bet this took a lot of effort and time to create and publish, so don't let it lose to a game with pink walls and dumbledors, i srsly beg you to do something bout this! ;)

Khanh
10-24-2013, 12:48 PM
May I suggest letting us upgrade Coppers another level or 2 to balance it out? No need to nerfed bombers if Coppers are able to get stronger by either more damages or more levels. Currently, highest level for Copper is only 5 which is weird comparing to other dragon defense bases

arty
10-24-2013, 02:03 PM
May I suggest letting us upgrade Coppers another level or 2 to balance it out? No need to nerfed bombers if Coppers are able to get stronger by either more damages or more levels. Currently, highest level for Copper is only 5 which is weird comparing to other dragon defense bases

I like the idea of having more copper dragon level but bombers still need to be nerfed cuz they do not supposed to have second favorite target

kabuki
10-25-2013, 12:23 AM
Now u r my new target.... i try my best... watch out...

kabuki
10-25-2013, 12:25 AM
He is scare of bomber...thats why he always hide on low troophy

arielucie
10-25-2013, 02:21 AM
He is scare of bomber...thats why he always hide on low troophy

You mean that person? Lol i get it! He to Scare to face you,
He just talk to much and only can insult another ppl, and dont know who he or she is very weak

Khanh
10-25-2013, 09:29 AM
You mean that person? Lol i get it! He to Scare to face you,
He just talk to much and only can insult another ppl, and dont know who he or she is very weak

who exactly?! anyways.. I'm not going to lie.. i stay around 300 ish trophy to farm cause at 600 or so, it's almost impossible to find a base with more than 50k..

arielucie
10-25-2013, 10:13 AM
who exactly?! anyways.. I'm not going to lie.. i stay around 300 ish trophy to farm cause at 600 or so, it's almost impossible to find a base with more than 50k..

Yes khan you right everyone do that, farm to get resorces, but only someone who got big mouth in this forum says never farm noobs lol do you belive that?

Khanh
10-28-2013, 08:22 AM
yeahh that's a big lie. Personally, I don't feel the need to attack anyone with lower than 100k of gold, but if I were trophy hunting, the easier the base, the better