PDA

View Full Version : Best rogue pets?

Darkness1992
09-07-2013, 11:18 AM
Hi, So im leveling my rogue finally and I have been reading on the forums that the mana regen pets start to become not so useful towards endgame, So out of all the pets (Not counting arcane and mythic :/ ) which would be the best to get? This includes platinum purchased pets just not the mythics/arcanes note: this is for pvE only. :D

Zuzeq
09-07-2013, 12:05 PM
Talon, Haze, Mali, Wrathjaw, Kettle, McCraw(for bosses), the new Haunlet coin bat(don't know the name atm, pretty much any pet with good DEX and damage bonus.

Darkness1992
09-07-2013, 12:20 PM
Talon, Haze, Mali, Wrathjaw, Kettle, McCraw(for bosses), the new Haunlet coin bat(don't know the name atm, pretty much any pet with good DEX and damage bonus.

Okay. Well im getting about 200 plat for my birthday. So I could either get 2 platinum pets, or 1 platinum pet and the 70 plat bundle for extra auction slots. Which do you suggest? I have the basic pets that can be bought with gold already (Flap jack/loki/ribbit/blight)

Derezzzed
09-07-2013, 04:35 PM
Defiantly get the bundle (it's pretty much the best deal you can buy with plat and those extra slots are gonna help big time) & get talon if you wanna go pure damage or Malison for surviablity (haze is also good but Malison and talon are better)

Morholt
09-07-2013, 08:46 PM
Don't sleep on Loki & Flap Jack.
Both have nice damage increases and add survivability, along with regen. Both are only usually around the 20k mark in auction, too.

Definitely get a bundle or two with your plat.

Veluthe
09-08-2013, 12:42 AM
Any with dex or damage or crir are good. I switch between malison, talon, kettle, wrathjaw, and ribbit in no particular order.
As for your plat purchases i suggest bundle + talon.

ImJayden
09-08-2013, 04:42 AM
Go for talon and the bundle.

Newcomx
09-11-2013, 02:19 AM
Mccraw, Flap jack, Horton, Ribbit