PDA

View Full Version : Reward for successfully defending *suggestion*

EternityZero
09-07-2013, 11:38 AM
how about a tiny reward for defending your base, for example (1000 gold/sheep)*DH-level.
shouldnt it be good to win a fight? i just dont see a reason why to defend my dh. i just put it outside my base,
so i am getting my guardian and have my peace.

Valsacar
09-07-2013, 11:40 PM
You gain trophies for winning, either as offensive or defensive.

ealax
09-13-2013, 04:42 AM
what I think is that the DH should have more resources inside depending on the level. And the profit should be higher than other buildings, so people will care more to protect/attack the DH.

csb
09-13-2013, 12:23 PM
what I think is that the DH should have more resources inside depending on the level. And the profit should be higher than other buildings, so people will care more to protect/attack the DH.

That's a really good idea. Suppose the attacker always gets 100% of the resources in the DH. Then, people will make an effort to protect it, instead of leaving it out to get a guardian.

glengon
09-13-2013, 08:23 PM
Lol no.

ealax
09-21-2013, 11:31 AM
That's a really good idea. Suppose the attacker always gets 100% of the resources in the DH. Then, people will make an effort to protect it, instead of leaving it out to get a guardian.

would be nice if the Devs copy this idea and make it into the game. It shouldnt be too difficult to change the settings of storage of the DH to start :D