PDA

View Full Version : pve kills are not increasing

strickstrick
09-07-2013, 03:59 PM
My pve kills won't increase no matter how many kills I get but my deaths will, I am using an android devoce, please help

OvigorothO
09-07-2013, 05:11 PM
Welcome to the forums strickstrick!

What level are you and what zone are you battling in? As your level progresses certain areas will no longer gives you experience or kills. Try heading to a higher level zone and seeing if you still can't get kills. Also make sure you haven't disabled xp gain in the options.

Faliziaga
09-08-2013, 01:04 AM
Welcome to the forums strickstrick!

What level are you and what zone are you battling in? As your level progresses certain areas will no longer gives you experience or kills. Try heading to a higher level zone and seeing if you still can't get kills. Also make sure you haven't disabled xp gain in the options.

I am getting kills being lv 36 in the first map. I guess contrarily to pl or sl, here in dl the difficulty of the map and thus xp or kills is adapted to the level the player is.
So it must be > Options>Social Options > Disable XP Gain

OvigorothO
09-08-2013, 05:32 AM
I am getting kills being lv 36 in the first map. I guess contrarily to pl or sl, here in dl the difficulty of the map and thus xp or kills is adapted to the level the player is.
So it must be > Options>Social Options > Disable XP Gain

Oh, I was lazy and didn't bother to find out what section this was in xD doesn't show you what section the front page threads are in the forum app tapatalk

strickstrick
09-08-2013, 07:07 AM
I'm lvl 20 I'm mostly a PvP player but my kills have usually always increased with xp gain off but I can try with xp gain on and thank you for the welcoming