PDA

View Full Version : About Ashral lv 36 Amulet

abihakim
09-07-2013, 08:47 PM
It adds 4% Bonus Dmg which increasing my Bonus Damage stats

but why i losing more Damage if compared to lv 31 EPIC Amulet(Bling Bauble of Potency) in the stats page?

Is it just a crap?

i mean lv 36 Pink losing to 31 Epic is just...

xcainnblecterx
09-07-2013, 08:54 PM
I dont understand it either, i know we can't see the extra % in dmg but compared to alot of lower ones (fangmaster for example) gives better stats overall

Valsacar
09-07-2013, 09:10 PM
I dont understand it either, i know we can't see the extra % in dmg but compared to alot of lower ones (fangmaster for example) gives better stats overall

Yes you can, your bonus damage goes up by 4% with this amulet. When an item gives +dmg (not %) it is multiplied by the bonus damage % and that's how much your dmg stat actually increases.

Energizeric
09-07-2013, 11:32 PM
At this time, actual damage is better than bonus damage. However, once we go up to much higher levels and our damage increases considerably, bonus damage will probably mean more.

Frohnatur
09-08-2013, 12:57 AM
As I said in another thread. Suprisingly the best ring you can have than mythic is a epic one: ruby bla bla bla of brutality. That will answer your needs for now. I suspect there will come new mythic rings and amuletts or better legendary soon, since the existing ones are crap. Even the ruby shuyal doesnt seem to be designed for more than the actual season. Just 5 more stat points than Gleipnir. And that one was Level 25.
So I'm reluctant to buy the ruby shuyal because I'd spend millions, just to be outdated by a new legendary that comes with the next level cap? Or even a epic one, just like the ruby bla bla bla outdoes the legendaries right now? pff. Yeah, I could really use the health buff of the ruby shuyal, but it seems to me, I'd rather die some more and save the gold for something better right now. If I would have been able to buy it at level 31, I would have though...

Energizeric
09-08-2013, 01:30 AM
One thing to keep in mind is that seasons are now lasting around 4 months, where as they used to be only 2 months. So buying an item that will last a full season is just fine. If you were to be able to get an arcane staff, likely that would last you almost a year.

abihakim
09-08-2013, 02:55 AM
Yes you can, your bonus damage goes up by 4% with this amulet. When an item gives +dmg (not %) it is multiplied by the bonus damage % and that's how much your dmg stat actually increases.

but its not stat wise.

the bonus damage is indeed increasing

BUT

the damage and the dps is decreasing even if i compared that ashral with lv 31 EPIC Amulet

does anyone can explain to me?

Energizeric
09-08-2013, 05:14 AM
does anyone can explain to me?

gear damage x bonus damage = total damage

So if you have a better weapon with higher damage, the same amount of bonus damage increase will cause a larger damage increase.....

So as we go to higher levels and you have better weapons, the bonus damage will matter more than having an extra 3 dmg.

CallMeOops
09-08-2013, 07:07 AM
It confuses me also, I guess in a couple of weeks they'll bring new rings/amulets

KingMartin
09-09-2013, 02:49 AM
Judging according to market, Ashral amulets are trash. I can't get rid of it although I relisted several times, and although I hate to do it, I always dumped best price. So, if I can't get rid of this "elite" amulet for 450k, I better give it to my kid to use it. That makes Elite Heart hardly worth the effort and deaths (when one is not careful enough to avoid that venomous guy).

My favorites are still Overgrowth and Inan'shesh. But in general the mechanics of the new bosses is fun to fight against, as it requires team strategy mostly. And it is damn pity that for many players the elite hunting boils down to Bael/Krunch and like 4 min raids on Captain Krom. If only his attack was not bugged like that of Frostir and one would not die outside of red area so often.