PDA

View Full Version : reporting scammer

Jaymer Larracas
09-07-2013, 09:03 PM
sir/mam. im a filipino i live here in philippines..im not that good in english..but ill do my best to tell this story. someone name nenengg offer me 1.5million gold for my mythic sword..my character is warior name uecaieha lvl35. so i agree on his proposal to me..ill trade my mythic sword he trade 1.5million gold and he also add 1locked crate..but after the transaction all i have got is 1locked but no 1.5m gold..and my mythic sword is gone..it happend only this morning..i dont know how to report in spacetime..hope someone help me..i want my mythic sword back :-( i spend a lot of time and effort to before i get that weapon.please anyone please help me

Delphina
09-07-2013, 09:05 PM
sir/mam. im a filipino i live here in philippines..im not that good in english..but ill do my best to tell this story. someone name nenengg offer me 1.5million gold for my mythic sword..my character is warior name uecaieha lvl35. so i agree on his proposal to me..ill trade my mythic sword he trade 1.5million gold and he also add 1locked crate..but after the transaction all i have got is 1locked but no 1.5m gold..and my mythic sword is gone..it happend only this morning..i dont know how to report in spacetime..hope someone help me..i want my mythic sword back :-( i spend a lot of time and effort to before i get that weapon.please anyone please help me

Please e-mail us at support@spacetimestudios.com or click on the link in my signature.