PDA

View Full Version : Replay Button!!!

Shaping Sickness
09-07-2013, 09:17 PM
When will we have it back?

Is it coming back?

Please we need it, I think it was a key feature it'll make me real sad of it is never coming back...

glengon
09-08-2013, 01:24 AM
Apple has to approve the new client for BD, so we have to wait cause it will be unfair if only the android players get replays.

OneTrueMerch
09-09-2013, 06:40 PM
I consider it "unfair" for android users to suffer because apple likes to drag their feet

csb
09-09-2013, 07:38 PM
I consider it "unfair" for android users to suffer because apple likes to drag their feet

True. If Apple users don't like it, they need to get Android pads.

Applejaqs
09-09-2013, 07:43 PM
Having two versions of the game running is costly and unwise due to the features in one not being in the other, which can potentially cause other issues in which sts would have to submit another approval while android users get the patch that day. It would end up getting too behind for ios users. To say that android users have to suffer is over dramatic. Be patient.

OneTrueMerch
09-09-2013, 08:24 PM
IMHO, I don't think its over dramatic at all considering replays can play a critical role in defenses and restructuring if needed; however, I do see your point. It still remains that apple takes way too long for well everything and therefore android rules! (but that's a different debate for another time)

glengon
09-09-2013, 11:27 PM
Yea i want the replays back, for the past few days ive been getting destroyed a lot by thr same people though i chang my base almost after every attack..