PDA

View Full Version : My Rage of Mages Rant

LordDravek
09-07-2013, 11:50 PM
Oh yeah. Killing Elite Inan... What an awesome time with some of my fellow RoMies and acquaintances! Its so easy with a great team and guild. After death, we even had a double drop of a Warriors Hammer worth 500k each on the market. Lol.

I, myself, have received a few elite golden puzzleboxes and a few good pinks, but yet to see the rare Arcane Staff I'm forking all my time and $$$ into finding. Hopefully, next weekend, it'll happen... otherwise, it looks like I'll either stop playing a hopeless endeavor or switch classes.

What kills me are the people who say " I opened one locked and got the arcane staff! I didn't even use lep or elixir!". Hahaha! So amazing how my platinum investment for better luck has become obsolete.

Bedtime! :-)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

moot
09-08-2013, 12:05 AM
Oh yeah. Killing Elite Inan... What an awesome time with some of my fellow RoMies and acquaintances! Its so easy with a great team and guild. After death, we even had a double drop of a Warriors Hammer worth 500k each on the market. Lol.

I, myself, have received a few elite golden puzzleboxes and a few good pinks, but yet to see the rare Arcane Staff I'm forking all my time and $$$ into finding. Hopefully, next weekend, it'll happen... otherwise, it looks like I'll either stop playing a hopeless endeavor or switch classes.

What kills me are the people who say " I opened one locked and got the arcane staff! I didn't even use lep or elixir!". Hahaha! So amazing how my platinum investment for better luck has become obsolete.

Bedtime! :-)

Lep pendant and elixir doesn't affect the outcome of a chest/crate.

Ebezaanec
09-08-2013, 12:08 AM
If luck pendant and elixirs did effect locked crates, you would think mythics and arcanes would be cheaper, right?

*Your elixir let you reroll into better locked crate loot*

Energizeric
09-08-2013, 01:25 AM
If luck pendant and elixirs did effect locked crates, you would think mythics and arcanes would be cheaper, right?

That's why STS invented chests/crates. In PL there are no chests or crates, and instead every item is a drop. Because so many players use luck elixirs in PL, in order to keep the best items somewhat rare, they had to lower drop rates to the point that if you don't use luck elixir, you'll almost never get a pink item. As a result, lots of players stopped playing as it was no longer fun for them.

So to fix that issue in AL, they created chests/creates. Luck elixirs will help you get a better chest, but it will not help you get better loot out of that chest. So the odds of getting a mythic or arcane item from a chest are the same for plat and non-plat users, which is the way they wanted it.

KingMartin
09-08-2013, 06:34 AM
Are you sure Inan drops hammers? Of which kind?

CallMeOops
09-08-2013, 06:59 AM
Lol wanna hear my rant, the best drop I have ever gotten ever even with lep & luck elixir together is a Locked Crate!

Skaunared
09-08-2013, 10:00 AM
wanna hear mine? my warrior is an Arcane achievement shy away from the Top Players Warrior last season, spent $$$$ opening crates and no luck! had 12900 aps, only need 250 more to reach the LB

LordDravek
09-08-2013, 10:31 PM
Are you sure Inan drops hammers? Of which kind?

Yep. We had a double drop. I had a screenshot but accidentally deleted it. :-(

IronMonkey
09-08-2013, 10:59 PM
I suggest you keep those elite chests, when STG announce another mythic/arcane weekend, then that's the right time to open chests.