PDA

View Full Version : what happened to bael and krunch?

iamgrim
09-08-2013, 05:06 AM
after the latest update they became more rare than usual.

seksii
09-08-2013, 07:55 AM
Yes they did.. I did my whole helm upgrade which took days and never saw them once.

keikali
09-08-2013, 08:18 AM
Actually myself and guildies ran into quite often. I think he spawns more than usual.

drgrimmy
09-08-2013, 11:04 AM
Who knows what secret tweaks they made, but they did fix these bosses so they now properly scale to lvl36 instead of lvl31 with the last update:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?114695-2013-09-04-Content-Update-(129120)

Wouldn't be surprised if they made a secret nerf to the spawn rate given all the complaints of their legendary loot flooding the auction house and "killing" the economy.... lolz

chitgoks
09-08-2013, 11:19 AM
its all about luck. i did my helm quest and saw bael once. so i was lucky

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Veluthe
09-08-2013, 12:53 PM
Spawn rate is random and luck based. Sometimes i hunt for hours and sometimes only couple runs.

Energizeric
09-08-2013, 04:00 PM
Wouldn't be surprised if they made a secret nerf to the spawn rate given all the complaints of their legendary loot flooding the auction house and "killing" the economy.... lolz

Yes, I think this may be the case, and if so then that's good. Suddenly those items seem to have become a bit scarce, which is the way it should be.

Taejo
09-08-2013, 04:06 PM
Yes, I think this may be the case, and if so then that's good. Suddenly those items seem to have become a bit scarce, which is the way it should be.

If our speculation is true, then this is nice, but I still don't think it completely resolves the issue. I've already stated my opinions in another thread, so I will not reiterate them here. To highlight my main point, however: he should not drop, for example, a L36 Architect Pylon of Brutality, which one would have to form a skilled party and perhaps use a re-roll elixer to otherwise acquire in Elite Shuyal. All Elite Nordr/Shuyal loot should be completely removed from his loot table. Then the issue will finally be put to rest.