PDA

View Full Version : Changed PVP matching? Got attack by a 2000 trophies guy

ealax
09-08-2013, 08:04 AM
Im only 500 trophies and I got attacked by a 2000 trophies guy which is on top 25 rank. Im not even on the rank.

Everything happened today so I guess after the update they did yesterday it could happened that they changed the pvp matching algorithm.

The guy is same DH level as I am but off course with every single wall black :D

Any of you got similar experiences getting attacked this days?

glengon
09-08-2013, 10:01 AM
Yea it seems they changed it such that trophies dont matter anymore..

Applejaqs
09-08-2013, 10:09 AM
It's good in the sense of always having matchups, but bad in the sense that there are a ton of level 2 dh farmers now.

Multibird
09-08-2013, 11:31 AM
im going back up, trophies don't matter anymore

Dizzy
09-08-2013, 02:05 PM
Yup, I've been keeping my trophy count ultra low and I've been attacked a couple of times by top 10 players.

If trophies don't matter anymore, that's great, I've been pushing for that since I started playing. But it would be nice to have confirmation because I'm not going trophy farming until I know I'm not going to make myself a bigger target for maxed out players such as it was when I was when I was a top 20 player.

ealax
09-09-2013, 12:47 AM
now today another 3000 trophies guy, but this time he was DH9 and I am only 7

Cahaun
09-09-2013, 04:26 AM
I don't know how to react to this

BD.Addict
09-09-2013, 11:30 AM
I can only surmise that they (STS) don't actually play the game for testing purposes. PVP constantly pairs my lvl 4 DH with lvl 6-9 DH's.

csb
09-09-2013, 02:36 PM

Wouldn't they announce a change that is this significant in the release notes?

glengon
09-09-2013, 11:25 PM

Wouldn't they announce a change that is this significant in the release notes?

Idk they didnt, but its obvious that they did..How does the pvp system match us now anyway? O.o

I dont like this new pvp system though it benefits high trophy players, it doesnt really help other players..Dh 9 top players can attack me(im dh7 with 0 trophies), but while pvping i rarely meet any dh 9 players to attack and i never meet any high trophy player, meaning the only way i can attack them is through revenge. But im not powerful enough, and i wouldnt want to get 2/3starred again by the same dh9 dude..

glengon
09-10-2013, 01:20 AM
Damn it i got destroyed by another one of these guys again, for the 7th time in 4days 2hrs. This is not fun at all...Cmon why am i getting attacked constantly by these same DH9 people?? Fahad-Jess-Pest-Fahad again-Flawless-Fahad again-Pest again..

Not just that, these are just those that attacked me during the past 4days, before that ive also been getting destroyed just as frequently, ever since the pvp system changed.Cmon change the pvp system back...

ealax
09-10-2013, 07:49 AM
I guess the system should change and the most you win the hardest opponents you should get, the lower you are the easy opponents you should get. I do not mean trophies count but lets say total amount of battles win/lose.

OneTrueMerch
09-10-2013, 08:22 AM
*began rant*:mad:

this new pvp system may reward high trophy people and protect low dh people but it does nothing but hurt and punish the people in the middle. Yesterday i got attacked it was 100% and lost 148,657, nothing out of the ordinary pretty normal all things considered. but then today, right when my guardian ended, i got attack by someone with 1.3k trophies another 100% attack i lose 151,962. now my losses are up to 300,619 and its not even a full 24hrs. i only have 524 trophies and haven't even managed to get past 600 so there's no way i can attack back, not that it would even be worth it, but at this rate i will lose a lot more than i will ever gain therefore not progressing any further in the game unless i spend money. I consider that a important design flaw and think it would be much easier to just quit the game.

*end rant*:mad:

side note: one thing these two attackers had in common was a ton of spitters, spitters shouldnt be able to cause me that much harm considering all my dragons except the ice dragons are at the max so a upgrade in defense (read stronger or more) should be able to make a difference

glengon
09-10-2013, 09:44 AM
*began rant*:mad:

this new pvp system may reward high trophy people and protect low dh people but it does nothing but hurt and punish the people in the middle. Yesterday i got attacked it was 100% and lost 148,657, nothing out of the ordinary pretty normal all things considered. but then today, right when my guardian ended, i got attack by someone with 1.3k trophies another 100% attack i lose 151,962. now my losses are up to 300,619 and its not even a full 24hrs. i only have 524 trophies and haven't even managed to get past 600 so there's no way i can attack back, not that it would even be worth it, but at this rate i will lose a lot more than i will ever gain therefore not progressing any further in the game unless i spend money. I consider that a important design flaw and think it would be much easier to just quit the game.

*end rant*:mad:

side note: one thing these two attackers had in common was a ton of spitters, spitters shouldnt be able to cause me that much harm considering all my dragons except the ice dragons are at the max so a upgrade in defense (read stronger or more) should be able to make a difference

Thats nothing compared to me bro. After a few hours from the post i made above which is right now, i got attacked by fahad again, and lost 160k gold and 200k sheep for the 8th time. He has 7000 trophies more than me but trophies dont matter anyway...
Theres also nothing wrong with using lots of spitters and spitters are not op at all.
"spitters shouldnt be able to cause me that much harm considering all my dragons except the ice dragons are at the max" -lol you dont make sense. Spitters are supposed to "cause harm", especially in groups.

Gurugyee
09-10-2013, 12:33 PM
i got attacked by GOD and garudon ,too ...........

Baaltaagaa
09-14-2013, 08:06 AM
I'm only 250 and few days ago was attacked by top player with 14000 thropies :-\ (that one better than god) I don't think that it is ok :-\

ealax
12-05-2013, 05:00 AM
good old times when I was 500 trophies :D

Powerasp
03-19-2014, 08:48 AM
Im only 500 trophies and I got attacked by a 2000 trophies guy which is on top 25 rank. Im not even on the rank.

Everything happened today so I guess after the update they did yesterday it could happened that they changed the pvp matching algorithm.

The guy is same DH level as I am but off course with every single wall black :D

Any of you got similar experiences getting attacked this days?

So ealax was worried about being attacked by a 2k trophy player :D

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 4

arielucie
03-19-2014, 11:14 AM
Lol i read this and smile