PDA

View Full Version : AO3 Run Through

Rextab
11-02-2010, 01:31 PM
Could i get some people to assist me in completing the Overlord campaign?
I have a 46 Pure Archer and 47 Tank bear (but i can DPS if need be) to bring to the party. I'd just like to be able to have all of the levels unlocked so I can join any of the AO3 games so I can continue to level. It seems most of the games I find are already passed where I have been able to get to.

Royce
11-02-2010, 02:12 PM
I can't at the moment, but I can help you tonight (some time after the poles close here) and/or tomorrow if you can't get through before then. I'm leveling Triada (pally) and Terrowing (warbird) currently, so add them if you want, but I also have a couple of 50s I can switch to if we run into trouble ;)

Snakespeare
11-02-2010, 02:17 PM
I will say hi on the bus ride home tonight. I am in the Pacific Standard Timezone. If you are playing, I will bring my main, a level 50 Warbird. Perhaps we can unlock a level or two.

Rextab
11-02-2010, 04:06 PM
Cool. Im not sure which character I'll be on. Might try and push for 47 on the archer then might go to mu enchantress. As to which character to run through ao3 with, I'm open to whatever the group needs.

Rextab
11-03-2010, 08:03 AM
sorry if i missed you guys last night. i had a few people call me who think i am their personal tech support line so i got kicked off several times.
i did get my archer to 47 at least.

Snakespeare
11-03-2010, 08:20 AM
No problem. Instead I tried to help a group take out the Keeper, but two of them bailed after the first wipe. Then some level 30 players came in and begged not to get booted. I said no problem just come Rez me. They each died trying to Rez me and then left. But it was a nice comic break to watch them wander into the Keeper's room doh-di-doh like nothing unusual, and get taken out by a yellow aliens. I volunteered to help them level in Swamps. I hope they took the hint.

Rextab
11-03-2010, 08:29 AM
heh. nice.
i got in one group last night that actually tried the keeper. we were doing quite well until the tank decided...hey...im gonna move out of my corner (for whatever reason). he turns to the group...as does the keeper. boom. death. took me out along with both our mages. noone left to heal or rez...yeah you can get an idea of how it went from there.
i've only successfully killed the keeper twice. i tanked him on one kill, and the other i was on DPS.