PDA

View Full Version : Int bear discussion. Level 56-66 pvp

NotYoCookiez
09-08-2013, 09:41 AM
I respeced a couple days before the free weekend to int (-.-) and I went full int on my 61 bear with lilith set.

Surprisingly it was extremely fun to play!! Its not the best class but there is just something entertaining about seeing a bobble headed bear run with a staff whacking people lolol.

Anyways so I tried 56 int bear before, overall it did kinda bad because birds had xbows and killed me from like across the map and bears had that super strong mace and killed me in like 2 hits lol. So 61 is a better overall experience but still I can die easyyy but can nuke bears!! Rawr bears im coming :-)

Also I tried 66 int bear just now for the free weekends and amazingly its better then 56 and 61. I cant believe how good they are !!! Ive seen other int bears before in 66 so I decided to try... glad I did!

So lets talk about int bears! Builds, experiences, and whatever. Im full int on 61 and 148 str, 148 int and 37 dex on 66.

Cheenivie
09-08-2013, 09:51 AM
lol I did endgame int behr for a day... Never again.

Spyce
09-08-2013, 09:56 AM
Int Behrs = Get banned.

CrimsonTider
09-08-2013, 10:24 AM
Int Behrs = Get banned.

You have obviously never played with one.

INT bears, like all classes, have their strengths and weaknesses. Because of the insane amount of crit INT sets have in the later stages of twinking, when coupled with rage, bears can nuke something fierce. However, the lack of dodge and armor make them squishy.

Personally, I would not go full INT. I know Myst's bear in Sewer cap was INT/Dex and was amazing. With the mix of Dex on top of the decent hit% from the INT sets, Hellscream and Blinding Shot would not affect you as much as being a traditional bear, helping you to land your skills more often. As with being a Dex bear, understanding your range is HUGE.

Also, if I am not mistaken, the wands from Charmin' and Lilith have the darkbolt effect which can be coupled with HS (though rare) to give the "Terror" combo. I have a two 56 bears and one is INT. I use him mainly for PvE because when I jump in a game in PvP, I am immediately teamed.

PM me if you have any questions. I'm interested on the discussion about 66.

NotYoCookiez
09-08-2013, 11:49 AM
66 int bear has this amazing lightning proc called smitten... you have to see it looks awesome.

Also im full int on my 61 because I have like 111 hit so I dont really need the hit but that extra int helps my restore by a lot

Trenton
09-08-2013, 11:56 AM
I did int/dex 66 bear, with angel set, and can say it is by far better than str bear. I own strength bears, birds, mages, EVERYTHING with it. For some reason, the smitten proc is SUPER op, and it just makes the bear amazing. It seems to dodges more than strength behr, has the proc, and also better crit xD

NotYoCookiez
09-08-2013, 12:17 PM
I want more info on 66 int bear please share :-)

Sheugokin
09-08-2013, 12:59 PM
Angel set is so op in 66. My god! Never will I pvp in 66 without an angel set. But I prefer using int Bears for pve. It does amazing crit all the time. And with a mixed respec, dex and int, the hit, crit, and skill damage is increased. Plus with the skills from the bears, it can nearly wipe out mobs easily.

NotYoCookiez
09-08-2013, 04:22 PM
I think that the humanian 66 sets are better then angel

CrimsonTider
09-08-2013, 04:39 PM
I believe all of the "Angel" weapons have the lightening proc and produce the "Smitten" combo. However, I would like to know if anyone has tested it to see what it does to the opponent.

And the reason I said to go INT/Dex is more to add base damage than hit%. I have pretty much quit twinking, but may pull out all of my Angel sets to do some testing.

Trenton
09-08-2013, 05:27 PM
I believe all of the "Angel" weapons have the lightening proc and produce the "Smitten" combo. However, I would like to know if anyone has tested it to see what it does to the opponent.

And the reason I said to go INT/Dex is more to add base damage than hit%. I have pretty much quit twinking, but may pull out all of my Angel sets to do some testing. I'm not exactly sure what Smitten does to the opponent, but I'm pretty sure that only specific angel weapons work for specific classes. Examples- Angel wand plus bear equals Smitten, but Angel Talon/Sword doesn't. Bear- Wand. Mage- Talon. Bird- Sword. I'm not completely sure on this, but I can't get Smitten to work any other way.

CrimsonTider
09-08-2013, 06:15 PM
I'm not exactly sure what Smitten does to the opponent, but I'm pretty sure that only specific angel weapons work for specific classes. Examples- Angel wand plus bear equals Smitten, but Angel Talon/Sword doesn't. Bear- Wand. Mage- Talon. Bird- Sword. I'm not completely sure on this, but I can't get Smitten to work any other way.

Hmm... then I am mistaking "Smitten" with the combo given when a bear uses the sword. It activates with literally every swing. Interesting to how it works with the "non-traditional" weapons for each class.

Trenton
09-08-2013, 06:21 PM
Hmm... then I am mistaking "Smitten" with the combo given when a bear uses the sword. It activates with literally every swing. Interesting to how it works with the "non-traditional" weapons for each class. I know what you're talking about with "Combo Combo Combo" its definitely not that xD This looks like 3 Mages used lightning all at once.

Noodleleg
09-08-2013, 06:43 PM
You have obviously never played with one.

INT bears, like all classes, have their strengths and weaknesses. Because of the insane amount of crit INT sets have in the later stages of twinking, when coupled with rage, bears can nuke something fierce. However, the lack of dodge and armor make them squishy.

Personally, I would not go full INT. I know Myst's bear in Sewer cap was INT/Dex and was amazing. With the mix of Dex on top of the decent hit% from the INT sets, Hellscream and Blinding Shot would not affect you as much as being a traditional bear, helping you to land your skills more often. As with being a Dex bear, understanding your range is HUGE.

Also, if I am not mistaken, the wands from Charmin' and Lilith have the darkbolt effect which can be coupled with HS (though rare) to give the "Terror" combo. I have a two 56 bears and one is INT. I use him mainly for PvE because when I jump in a game in PvP, I am immediately teamed.

PM me if you have any questions. I'm interested on the discussion about 66.

But that's Myst lol

Reunegade
09-08-2013, 06:52 PM
I know what you're talking about with "Combo Combo Combo" its definitely not that xD This looks like 3 Mages used lightning all at once.
Oh! I thought 'Smitten' was the fire that you got with every auto from sword. Guess I'm mistaken!

ThePvpTwink
09-08-2013, 06:58 PM
Int bear was my second build/character that I played in PL.

Was very fun and got good kills with range advantage, but the survivability is significantly lower...

A 66 islander bear I think would be good

NotYoCookiez
09-08-2013, 09:35 PM
To active "smitten" combo you need to use hellscream then auto. Im guessing this was made so a group could get this combo but if you are an int bear you can do whenever you want.

Coolest looking combo ever, its the reason im staying int lol its worth be squishy for :-)

javier995
09-09-2013, 04:13 PM
Lol 66 in angel bear is so much fun, smitten <3

I agree with what the other say, just switch your str and your dex stats. It works a lot better imo, you hit a lot more. That's what I use on my 66 lol.

It's always fun to beat a bear who uses str while you're int, they don't seem to like it lol :p I've had some guys rage quit on me after they couldn't beat me and say "int noob" then they'd rush or leave haha.

Int bear is just too damn fun ^_^

As for builds, hmu ingame on my 71: Zorosama. I'll be happy to help you with an int build (:

Trenton
09-09-2013, 04:20 PM
Lol 66 in angel bear is so much fun, smitten <3

I agree with what the other say, just switch your str and your dex stats. It works a lot better imo, you hit a lot more. That's what I use on my 66 lol.

It's always fun to beat a bear who uses str while you're int, they don't seem to like it lol :p I've had some guys rage quit on me after they couldn't beat me and say "int noob" then they'd rush or leave haha.

Int bear is just too damn fun ^_^

As for builds, hmu ingame on my 71: Zorosama. I'll be happy to help you with an int build (: I destroyed a 71 beastly behr (apparently suck build or something) with my int angel behr 5-0 and they ragequit, got a bird and then failed rushing me then also xD

javier995
09-09-2013, 04:33 PM
I destroyed a 71 beastly behr (apparently suck build or something) with my int angel behr 5-0 and they ragequit, got a bird and then failed rushing me then also xD

Lol xD

Gotta love those ! Grats on owning tho xD

Extreme
09-09-2013, 05:06 PM
I tried Int bird & Int bear at L66, I prefer bearr.. And to smitten All angel gear can do it, Depends on the class.

Itoopeo
09-16-2013, 02:01 AM
Int birds are retarded

Extreme
09-16-2013, 03:42 AM
Int birds are retarded

Orlly? Come to endgame 1v1 me. Ik it couldn't own but If I kill ya?

NotYoCookiez
09-16-2013, 04:42 AM
Int birds are retarded

Oh the irony

Extreme
09-16-2013, 06:04 AM
Oh the irony

I'll thank this

Trenton
09-16-2013, 07:35 AM
Int birds are retarded Yea, after my lilith bird 7-4's you ;) You call me that, and a bunch of other names, and left the game.

CrimsonTider
09-16-2013, 07:41 AM
Int birds are retarded

It is fine if you have opinions about certain classes, but refrain from using language which shows ignorance.

Itoopeo
09-16-2013, 11:30 AM
Int birds are retarded Yea, after my lilith bird 7-4's you ;) You call me that, and a bunch of other names, and left the game.

Oh lol u were that hero who teamed my 56 fox 7-4

Sheugokin
09-16-2013, 07:04 PM
I currently have a noob lvl 24 bear. Planning to cap it but along the way I might do some int pvping when I get bored of grinding!

Trenton
09-16-2013, 07:23 PM
Oh lol u were that hero who teamed my 56 fox 7-4 Ya I'm sure you know exactly who I am

You were destroying a 51 bird, so I came in and "helped," after he left. :)

NotYoCookiez
09-18-2013, 07:11 PM
After nerf my 61 int bear dies easier then before... respppppeeeecccc timmmeeee

The Sadness
09-24-2013, 12:34 AM
I destroyed a 71 beastly behr (apparently suck build or something) with my int angel behr 5-0 and they ragequit, got a bird and then failed rushing me then also xD
What's IGN? Haven't seen ya around as much. I'd love to go a few rounds w my 66 bear.

Trenton
09-24-2013, 03:50 PM
What's IGN? Haven't seen ya around as much. I'd love to go a few rounds w my 66 bear. Slaunder went 70. Gonna go 71 eventually, just being lazy. ^.^