PDA

View Full Version : Increase damage / dps on mythic sword

Ravager
09-08-2013, 12:45 PM
Current mythic bow dmg > current legendary bow
Current mythic gun dmg > current legendary gun
Current mythic sword & shield dmg < current legendary sword & shield

Only the armor is better. Maybe if you could slightly increase the dmg/dps and/or give it a proc that is useful for pvp.

Derezzzed
09-08-2013, 01:34 PM
Warriors are the tanking class, mythic sword is still the BEST for tanking nothing needs to be changed if you want damage use a hammer

Drearivev
09-08-2013, 04:10 PM
The Mythic Sword 'n Shield is a tanking weapon. It's meant for defensive purposes. If you want something offensive, get the Maul or another hammer. Besides, they've already buffed the Mythic Sword 'n Shield once.

Taejo
09-08-2013, 04:17 PM
The Mythic Sword 'n Shield is a tanking weapon. It's meant for defensive purposes. If you want something offensive, get the Maul or another hammer. Besides, they've already buffed the Mythic Sword 'n Shield once.

Definitely a valid point. I had no idea that the Pavise had less damage than the Targes, though. That doesn't seem right for a weapon "being the best of it's kind" for two seasons. I don't think scaling up the Pavise's damage to match or be slightly greater than the Targe would have detrimental effects throughout the game. If anything, it would only be a positive modification that would ultimately benefit any party running with a Pavise-wielding warrior (more "hate" of mobs accrued through damage) In the end, if a warrior wants to produce damage output, he has to spec for it and use a 2H weapon like you mentioned.

Ravager
09-08-2013, 05:14 PM

I'm not saying for them to make the Mythic Sword and Shield have higher dmg than the 2 handed weapons but to have at least slightly higher dmg than the current non-elite sword & shield weapons since the other mythic weapons have that type of treatment.

Drearivev
09-08-2013, 06:46 PM
I'm not saying for them to make the Mythic Sword and Shield have higher dmg than the 2 handed weapons but to have at least slightly higher dmg than the current non-elite sword & shield weapons since the other mythic weapons have that type of treatment.
Eh, I guess that's valid. But the thing I see here is that the Mythic Sword 'n Shield would probably have better stats overall.