PDA

View Full Version : Where do YOU play with luck elixer?

Aerospacegod
09-08-2013, 04:00 PM
I've been getting the 25% luck elixir often and use it on Ydra Rooks Hideout. It takes about 3mins to get to mother and kill her which means I can run several times in the 30min block. Since I'm only at L25 (and staying here for now) I'm wondering if there is a better place to run? Is there a boss that might take longer but gives better loot, or somewhere with 2 bosses nearby, etc?

Feel free to discuss higher levels but post what level you need then.

Drearivev
09-08-2013, 04:12 PM
I'd normally farm at Jarl. It's the quickest boss to get to, and like every other normal boss, drops crates. That's why most people farm for crates at Jarl.

Energizeric
09-08-2013, 04:14 PM
Kraken Mines 3 is a great place. I can solo it in about 3:30, or with a full party about a minute faster, and there are 3 bosses, so you have 3 chances at a crate. And on very rare occasion the mobs will drop a nexus egg (I got one while leveling up to 36 last week). Also, you'll get a lot of pirate chests which are worth about double what the chests are that you get in Blackenridge/Ydra Forest dungeons.

Drearivev
09-08-2013, 04:19 PM
Kraken Mines 3 is a great place. I can solo it in about 3:30, or with a full party about a minute faster, and there are 3 bosses, so you have 3 chances at a crate. And on very rare occasion the mobs will drop a nexus egg (I got one while leveling up to 36 last week). Also, you'll get a lot of pirate chests which are worth about double what the chests are that you get in Blackenridge/Ydra Forest dungeons.
Only problem with normal chests is that nobody buys them :(

PS: I've noticed in a couple of your posts you spelt Blackenridge, it's Brackenridge ;)

Energizeric
09-08-2013, 04:50 PM
Only problem with normal chests is that nobody buys them :(

PS: I've noticed in a couple of your posts you spelt Blackenridge, it's Brackenridge ;)

Oops, sorry!

Aerospacegod
09-08-2013, 05:06 PM
Are there any bosses that have a higher/better drop rate or are all essentially equal?

Drearivev
09-08-2013, 06:15 PM
Are there any bosses that have a higher/better drop rate or are all essentially equal?
No, I think they're all the same. Or I heard they decreased the drop rate for crates from Jarl.

TheGodQueen
09-09-2013, 07:32 PM
I like farming Stabb, he gives more chance than jarl

stackz
09-09-2013, 08:57 PM
I'd love to tell you the low lvl boss I love to farm but then everyone would farm it so I cant. my bad.

if you have lep amulet and patience it(they) really pays off more than you'd think.

/riddle of the day

Veluthe
09-09-2013, 10:33 PM
When i get elixir i go crate farming in km3 or at ubers.

Aerospacegod
09-09-2013, 11:52 PM
I'd love to tell you the low lvl boss I love to farm but then everyone would farm it

PM's are cool if you don't want to share with the whole world.
Not looking to upset the economy just put my time to good use.:)

Morholt
09-10-2013, 02:13 AM
I'd love to tell you the low lvl boss I love to farm but then everyone would farm it so I cant. my bad.

if you have lep amulet and patience it(they) really pays off more than you'd think.

/riddle of the dayGhul and wait for his 3 to spawn.
Amirite?

CallMeOops
09-10-2013, 04:30 AM
With me I usually tend to farm at Jarl or the forest when loot elixir is sprung upon me.

Deadprezz
09-10-2013, 05:30 AM
Most of the times I farm Jarl or Ubermans |I use lep also coz it slightly increases the chances for you to get a crate|

Maunyabastian
09-10-2013, 07:48 AM
Do Jarl.
30 secs with chances on lockeds.

stackz
09-10-2013, 01:09 PM
Ghul and wait for his 3 to spawn.
Amirite?

chicken dinner!

my favorite is running elite for the amount of drops you get per map.

CrazyTank
09-10-2013, 10:16 PM
I will farm in ydra forest where we have two bosses klutus and becuila and u don't have to wait for 2 bosses like in gold mine. I like jarl too and mostly i will play in rook's nest. With 40% luck bael will drop crates and rarely flap jack which is a good pet and worth more than crates.