PDA

View Full Version : What do you think?

Somemager
09-08-2013, 06:22 PM
So my last thread from a couple of months ago i explained how i've been having really bad luck lately but this time its gotten worse the past 3-4 months ive been running feast in my spare time using combos and big luck and sometimes i take big luck off. So heres where i need some advice. I've done 4-5k feast runs and have gotten nothing but purple rerolls. Ive been taking lots of breaks i always wear big luck and all i get is purples am i doing something wrong? Ive been told tons of times "stay positive and it will come eventually" But really? 4-5k runs and nothing is a bit crazy and lately ive seen many people not using big luck and get dragon drops easy is that just luck? i just wanted to make this thread to see if others have been expierencing this aswell. Also did they patch / nerf Feast drop rates? because i remember how easy a 3x would get you a dragon drop now i get nothing so yeah leave some feedback on what you think.

ThePvpTwink
09-08-2013, 06:48 PM
I rarely farm anymore, but I've gotten multiple dragons there lately without reroll, and seen many drop.

You have to be consistent, like some people farm 6 hours straight with elix and good group there

tHelonestud
09-08-2013, 07:00 PM
It's all luck, you might run it 1 million times and get nothing or you might run it once and get dragon from every boss. It sucks but that's how it works. I gave up on feast, just run endgame and sell the drops and buy dragon.
Also a quested dragon set would be cool.

Trenton
09-08-2013, 07:18 PM
Also a quested dragon set would be cool. Best idea ever..?!?!

neoV
09-08-2013, 10:51 PM
One run with no elix . .boom! Blue armor

Extreme
09-09-2013, 03:39 AM
Lol, I got Red set in 10 runs.

Caiahar
09-09-2013, 07:34 AM
IMO, you shouldn't really run feast THAT much.
Being a vanity, dragon is much rarer.
I say go farm some good stuff:
Farm strongman, obedience, and charmin glyph sets on a 56
Lilith, Sanguine, and orlok sets (and a small chance of dragon-DONT get hopes up) on a 61
Farm shadow caves for sentinel and shadow sets with a 50+ char.
Humania sets on a 66
71 flying, beastly, and sharp sets on a 71.

All for one, and one for all.

Extreme
09-09-2013, 08:49 AM
IMO, you shouldn't really run feast THAT much.
Being a vanity, dragon is much rarer.
I say go farm some good stuff:
Farm strongman, obedience, and charmin glyph sets on a 56
Lilith, Sanguine, and orlok sets (and a small chance of dragon-DONT get hopes up) on a 61
Farm shadow caves for sentinel and shadow sets with a 50+ char.
Humania sets on a 66
71 flying, beastly, and sharp sets on a 71.

All for one, and one for all.

True, I find Glyphs easier to drop. Make a L56 scaled character to drop some L56 glyphs.. Good Luck!

Somemager
09-09-2013, 02:53 PM
I have 56 scale farmers but they havent gotten 3x in months XD but thanks shadow ill try new places (-: