PDA

View Full Version : why people get mad when you kill spawned? is there a rule not allowed to kill spawned

Daddyblu
09-09-2013, 05:35 AM
In pvp there is not rules.

you can used what ever strategy you want to score 5 flags, its all about team work.

trash talkers in pvp cant be avoided / same with kill spawners.

if you join pvp room that means you must be ready for everything.

if you complaint and cry about it then dont join pvp.

its all part of the game.

How to handle angry kids like what love encounter.

place them in the ignore list.

kharmel
09-09-2013, 07:21 AM
Agreed...totally no rules in pvp..enter the arena on its own risk..thats why it is called pvp.
BUT, why and who are those that doesnt like this kind of method? There are people, wherein HONOR AND INTEGRITY MATTERS..though it is easily resolved by just leaving the game,but we cant control everyone to have same sentiment in this...because truly,it hurts when ganged,so they stay hoping that the gangers will realize to play fair. But as i have said, u cant control everyone. Some loves to gang and will feel even more happy ganging. So eitherway,stay on the match and be continued to gang on your own accord or just leave the match pissed off trying to wake them up to realize what they do dont have honor but in TOA,there is no rule about it.

Daddyblu
09-09-2013, 07:33 AM
Agreed...totally no rules in pvp..enter the arena on its own risk..thats why it is called pvp.
BUT, why and who are those that doesnt like this kind of method? There are people, wherein HONOR AND INTEGRITY MATTERS..though it is easily resolved by just leaving the game,but we cant control everyone to have same sentiment in this...because truly,it hurts when ganged,so they stay hoping that the angers will realize to play fair. But as i have said, u cant control everyone. Some loves to gang and will feel even more happy ganging. So eitherway,stay on the match and be continued to gang on your own accord or just leave the match pissed off trying to wake them up to realize what they do dont have honor but in TOA,there is no rule about it.

well as you said its up to you to leave the game. no need to trash talk or leave unnecessary comments.

speaking of honor that can we done with both party blue and red team agree to regroup every time team wipe out, but if its a random pvp its should not be called ganged rather than making it as part of the strategy .

reason: they might be strong players who can turned the tide easy one regroup.

if you want to stay and wait until strong allies join dont leave unnecessary comments just gang back much better lol.

Serenina
09-09-2013, 08:23 AM
Only thing that helps unfortunatelly: Beat them with their own tactic^^

Daddyblu
09-09-2013, 08:38 AM
Only thing that helps unfortunatelly: Beat them with their own tactic^^

True fight fire with fire..

I ready admire LB players who fight and dont run..

I saw a lot of people saying they are the best, they got good pvp K/D rate. but who knows a lot of them is boost having multiple accounts.

Main killing 2nd account lol!

Drearivev
09-09-2013, 09:15 AM
Well tell me this:
What do you get out of ganging and/or spawn rushing? If it's a 3v1 in a CTF spawn, and you happen to be the one that killed the person that got ganged, do you feel good about yourself? What do you get out of it? You get one more kill. I normally try to avoid ganging people.

Serenina
09-09-2013, 09:19 AM
True fight fire with fire..

I ready admire LB players who fight and dont run..

I saw a lot of people saying they are the best, they got good pvp K/D rate. but who knows a lot of them is boost having multiple accounts.

Main killing 2nd account lol!

I heard about lbpeople farming their 2nd account. I do not have anything to prove it, but I have to admit that I don't think it's too unlikely.
There'll always be some people working with unfair practices, not just ingame. There's nothing you can do about this. :D
And for this reason I admire everyone who likes "Fair Play" like me, not only the lbplayers. Also playing serious games is way much more fun than just killing
for some ranking^^ I'll never be on the leaderboards because I do not have enough time nor equipment, but it's fun and isn't it it this what a game should always stay? Fun, nothing more.

Yup...fire with fire :)

IronMonkey
09-09-2013, 09:44 AM

you can used what ever strategy you want to score 5 flags, its all about team work.

My understanding of your post is a scenario like this:

First round: 5 vs 5, your team killed the opposing team.
Second round: While the opposing team is trying to regroup, 5 of you waits on the spawn area where 1 or 2 member of the opposing team spawns, then you killed them.

Question: If you are that one member of the opposing team and you see the entire group of the other team waiting at the entrance, how would you feel?

For me, kill spawning is a NO-NO for me, unless its a fair match 2 vs 2 or 1 vs 1, whatever. Its really unsportsmanlike. You (the better team) already know that players who just spawned are clearly outnumbered, what do you think will be the outcome? Your team will win. Don't get me wrong man, there are no rules in game but sometimes our values dictates that what we do in-game or in real life is right or wrong.

Just my 2 cents.

Daddyblu
09-09-2013, 10:08 AM
Well tell me this:
What do you get out of ganging and/or spawn rushing? If it's a 3v1 in a CTF spawn, and you happen to be the one that killed the person that got ganged, do you feel good about yourself? What do you get out of it? You get one more kill. I normally try to avoid ganging people.

well you can just simple exit if you get gang.. or 2nd option is wait for your team to leave and call friends..

Daddyblu
09-09-2013, 10:10 AM
I heard about lbpeople farming their 2nd account. I do not have anything to prove it, but I have to admit that I don't think it's too unlikely.
There'll always be some people working with unfair practices, not just ingame. There's nothing you can do about this. :D
And for this reason I admire everyone who likes "Fair Play" like me, not only the lbplayers. Also playing serious games is way much more fun than just killing
for some ranking^^ I'll never be on the leaderboards because I do not have enough time nor equipment, but it's fun and isn't it it this what a game should always stay? Fun, nothing more.

Yup...fire with fire :)

I like your spirit, well you can see it the kill deaths.. i know one warrior his kill deaths is 10/1 witch is very very obvious.. i dont like to name people but you can see him the warrior class showing his maul lol!

Daddyblu
09-09-2013, 10:16 AM
My understanding of your post is a scenario like this:

First round: 5 vs 5, your team killed the opposing team.
Second round: While the opposing team is trying to regroup, 5 of you waits on the spawn area where 1 or 2 member of the opposing team spawns, then you killed them.

Question: If you are that one member of the opposing team and you see the entire group of the other team waiting at the entrance, how would you feel?

For me, kill spawning is a NO-NO for me, unless its a fair match 2 vs 2 or 1 vs 1, whatever. Its really unsportsmanlike. You (the better team) already know that players who just spawned are clearly outnumbered, what do you think will be the outcome? Your team will win. Don't get me wrong man, there are no rules in game but sometimes our values dictates that what we do in-game or in real life is right or wrong.

Just my 2 cents.

well it depends.. i do kill spawned if i dont know people playing.

Also there is a time im the one who is killed on spawn area. but i dont complain i just simple wait for people to leave and get a team or if all busy ill just leave.

My point is people being killed spawned should not complain and just leave. why do you need to trash talk and get mad being killed spawned?

i do get a lot of haters when i kill spawn them.. i get death treats and a lot of trash talks lol.. witch i don't mind them..

Serenina
09-09-2013, 11:10 AM
I like your spirit, well you can see it the kill deaths.. i know one warrior his kill deaths is 10/1 witch is very very obvious.. i dont like to name people but you can see him the warrior class showing his maul lol!

Yes, for me it's fun, but we can't dictate others which playstyle they should choose. If they want to take it serious, they'll have to.
True...you are able to see it in the k/d ratio, but you have to see him in flagranti to prove it. :D

Alfai
09-09-2013, 11:21 AM

You are absolutely right...
Pvp tomorrow..and I hope you don't rant when I continuously do tht..I'm sure you are mentally prepared for it

Alfai
09-09-2013, 11:28 AM
well as you said its up to you to leave the game. no need to trash talk or leave unnecessary comments.

speaking of honor that can we done with both party blue and red team agree to regroup every time team wipe out, but if its a random pvp its should not be called ganged rather than making it as part of the strategy .

if you want to stay and wait until strong allies join dont leave unnecessary comments just gang back much better lol.

Sorry but you tht I know don't comprehend quite well the relax sentiment.I saw u dragginf trash talk outside of windmoore even.mocking and throwing challenges making fun at ppl kdrs etc.so not quite sure the intention of seeking such attention from this thread.

Nevertheless leta pvp tmrw and have some thought of post match upon spawning and ganging repeatedly.perhaps we cn then understand whts a good sportmanship and what not.

kharmel
09-09-2013, 11:41 AM

Half agree,its a strategy, but regarding HONOR, whatever if he is strong or not. Or might take the tides back when regrouped to others, if u have HONOR. Should wait for regroup. By that, demolishing them on regroup is what u called HONORABLE MATCH. Respect tags along with it.

Drearivev
09-09-2013, 01:13 PM
well you can just simple exit if you get gang.. or 2nd option is wait for your team to leave and call friends..
What's fun about making others leave?
On another note, you still didn't answer my question. What do you get out of spawn rushing and ganging? I see nothing fun out of that. I actually feel bad when I do gang, so I just separate from the group.

Miracles
09-09-2013, 01:43 PM
Well...Thats funny because yesterday you were trash talking extensively and spawn killing. You even asked level 35s to leave so you could call members of your guild or friends in and you can tell how shocked I was when i saw this considering I never post anything on forums. Safe to say you're the most disrespectful endgame pvper

Soundlesskill
09-09-2013, 01:43 PM
No one likes a trashtalker.

If you cant handle the pressure of PvP, dont do it

Zeus
09-09-2013, 02:29 PM
What's fun about making others leave?
On another note, you still didn't answer my question. What do you get out of spawn rushing and ganging? I see nothing fun out of that. I actually feel bad when I do gang, so I just separate from the group.

Ego boost, judging from other things he has posted or shown.

Theholyangel
09-09-2013, 02:45 PM
What makes me laugh is when they come out, see me coming to em, run back into spawn then get killed and accuse me of spawn killing when their the one that came out and ran back in. :P

Zeus
09-09-2013, 03:11 PM
What makes me laugh is when they come out, see me coming to em, run back into spawn then get killed and accuse me of spawn killing when their the one that came out and ran back in. :P

Ikr? That's the only time I don't consider it spawning.

Erdnase
09-09-2013, 05:04 PM
Spawn killing? When sts added in the 30 second shield spawn killing became fair. It gives you plenty of time to regain ur senses and fight just as well as anywhere. Like theanarchy said, ive had people to say "not fair, ur spawn killing" when theyve ran back into their spawn and I kill them.. 1v1. There is no magical disadvantage of fighting in ur own spawn. You have just as good as chance as anywhere. People do mix this up with ganging tho, which isnt fair, and sometimes does include the spawn. But 1v1, 2v2, or whatever even fight in the other teams spawn, shouldnt be considered bad lol. For ganging tho, i think its just something some people do take too personally. While people say u should play fair, the word play is a big thing in that. It may not be fair, but ur playing, and its just a game. Theres a lot of people who think this way, that dont care if its unfair, its just a game and its kills and good for them. They arent thinking if it really effects the other person or not. So its just a difference in the way people look at the game, and while not fair, u cant have all think of playing "honorably."

iluvataris
09-09-2013, 05:29 PM
I just have to say spaticus ive seen you avoid matchs with good players countless times. You pray on the weak. mostly i cant even get 1 aimed shot on you... And you leave the game half way into a good 1v1. You cant become the best if you dont face the best. Sparticus have never said anything wrong to me. But his play is dirty. Only stays in the games he has the upper hand.. This is in season 4. Idk about season 5 i havent p
Started my pvp carrer yet. But it's almost time.

Ebezaanec
09-09-2013, 08:40 PM
Frankly, PVP is supposed to be a fun gaming experience for all players. Spawning killing takes the fun out of friendly competition and it degrades the pvp arena each time.

For example: In a battle in which the enemy surrenders, would you spare their lives or execute them?

Personally I wouldn't kill-spawn at all... But these issues deal with morality.

gundamsone
09-09-2013, 08:43 PM
@Sprtcuz

maybe you should include your in game name in your signature b/c I think some of the posts towards you are confusing you with the spartcusssss (aka aciid) in game.

iluvataris
09-09-2013, 08:47 PM
o.... my bad : )

gundamsone
09-09-2013, 08:50 PM
o.... my bad : )
lol I confused them both as well at first....took me a while to figure it out

iluvataris
09-09-2013, 08:55 PM
there is too many, an that is a bad forum name to have..

Daddyblu
09-10-2013, 01:01 AM
Yes, for me it's fun, but we can't dictate others which playstyle they should choose. If they want to take it serious, they'll have to.
True...you are able to see it in the k/d ratio, but you have to see him in flagranti to prove it. :D

True XD

Daddyblu
09-10-2013, 01:04 AM
You are absolutely right...
Pvp tomorrow..and I hope you don't rant when I continuously do tht..I'm sure you are mentally prepared for it

But Alfai want we cant avoid is kids. ages 7-15, Omg we will keep on nagging and crying and taking it seriously.

the kids now in generation are different, from age 9 they learn how to curse people already.

unlike the old days where kids from 9-15 ish still got manners. i think probably because they learn a lot from watching tv and movies LOL!

Daddyblu
09-10-2013, 01:07 AM
Well...Thats funny because yesterday you were trash talking extensively and spawn killing. You even asked level 35s to leave so you could call members of your guild or friends in and you can tell how shocked I was when i saw this considering I never post anything on forums. Safe to say you're the most disrespectful endgame pvper

lol another accuser get a screen shot and proved it. what my ing name?

Daddyblu
09-10-2013, 01:10 AM
Spawn killing? When sts added in the 30 second shield spawn killing became fair. It gives you plenty of time to regain ur senses and fight just as well as anywhere. Like theanarchy said, ive had people to say "not fair, ur spawn killing" when theyve ran back into their spawn and I kill them.. 1v1. There is no magical disadvantage of fighting in ur own spawn. You have just as good as chance as anywhere. People do mix this up with ganging tho, which isnt fair, and sometimes does include the spawn. But 1v1, 2v2, or whatever even fight in the other teams spawn, shouldnt be considered bad lol. For ganging tho, i think its just something some people do take too personally. While people say u should play fair, the word play is a big thing in that. It may not be fair, but ur playing, and its just a game. Theres a lot of people who think this way, that dont care if its unfair, its just a game and its kills and good for them. They arent thinking if it really effects the other person or not. So its just a difference in the way people look at the game, and while not fair, u cant have all think of playing "honorably."

lol yah that why you have 30sec. to run and regroup or what you can do is be a decoy and let them case you so your team can regroup.

Daddyblu
09-10-2013, 01:11 AM
I just have to say spaticus ive seen you avoid matchs with good players countless times. You pray on the weak. mostly i cant even get 1 aimed shot on you... And you leave the game half way into a good 1v1. You cant become the best if you dont face the best. Sparticus have never said anything wrong to me. But his play is dirty. Only stays in the games he has the upper hand.. This is in season 4. Idk about season 5 i havent p
Started my pvp carrer yet. But it's almost time.

LOL! OMG! im not that guy! WAHAHAHHAHAHA YOU MIX ME UP WITH THE WRONG GUY! LOL!

Come lets 1-1 later i dont run of fights and that is not my ING name FYI!

Excuses
09-10-2013, 01:35 PM
I don't mind about spawn kill itself. Kind of good tactics to keep your opponents' number minimum.
If they play dirty, I have no problem playing that way.

I just don't like peoples who start to gang and spawn when everyone has fair game because they lose in fair game.
Or. When they cry for spawn kill which they ran into spawn or gang which they walk by themselves, wait for them regroup, try to have fair game, but they start to gang and spawn saying 'you did it first'.

Then we regroup and kill them. Guess what. Curse and run.

If you know who I am talking about. ;)

Roberto077
09-10-2013, 02:27 PM
Common sense. People like to live.

Roberto077
09-10-2013, 02:35 PM
EDIT: lagged double post :/

Cahaun
09-10-2013, 03:45 PM
There may not be a written rule stating "Thou shall not spawn kill", there are such things that are known as the 'Unwritten rules'.

It's a basic code of expected conduct to be had between players so that all can have an enjoyable game of PvP/multiplayer. PvP is supposed to be about having fun right? So why is spawn killing such a large thing in some cases? Sure it may be fun for a brief time, but it just hurts both team's experience in the end.

I remember a quote from Leutin who states, "I'd rather have a good defeat than an absolute steamroll".

In the end, spawnkilling just ruins the experience for the pinned team and the team doing the spawn killing can develop a bad attitude in which they only want to fight weak players and quit whenever someone better or equally matched fights against them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8D-4D-hbv8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Daddyblu
09-11-2013, 01:17 AM
I don't mind about spawn kill itself. Kind of good tactics to keep your opponents' number minimum.
If they play dirty, I have no problem playing that way.

I just don't like peoples who start to gang and spawn when everyone has fair game because they lose in fair game.
Or. When they cry for spawn kill which they ran into spawn or gang which they walk by themselves, wait for them regroup, try to have fair game, but they start to gang and spawn saying 'you did it first'
Then we regroup and kill them. Guess what. Curse and run.

If you know who I am talking about. ;)

agree heheheh

Daddyblu
09-11-2013, 01:26 AM
There may not be a written rule stating "Thou shall not spawn kill", there are such things that are known as the 'Unwritten rules'.

It's a basic code of expected conduct to be had between players so that all can have an enjoyable game of PvP/multiplayer. PvP is supposed to be about having fun right? So why is spawn killing such a large thing in some cases? Sure it may be fun for a brief time, but it just hurts both team's experience in the end.

I remember a quote from Leutin who states, "I'd rather have a good defeat than an absolute steamroll".

In the end, spawnkilling just ruins the experience for the pinned team and the team doing the spawn killing can develop a bad attitude in which they only want to fight weak players and quit whenever someone better or equally matched fights against them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8D-4D-hbv8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Yes true but CTF is not about killing the opposite team its about scoring the flag. the concept is already gone

Conquered
09-11-2013, 05:12 AM
Just go pew pew and kill XD

L33T
09-11-2013, 06:02 AM

In short, ignore noobs, ffa , kill

Cahaun
09-11-2013, 03:45 PM
Yes true but CTF is not about killing the opposite team its about scoring the flag. the concept is already gone

I know. I never said it was all about kill, kill, and kill; Nor did I even talk about CTF, but just about Spawn Killing.

Alfai
09-11-2013, 10:16 PM
Spawn killing is less honourable.there's no game nor competition.no formality in terms of rules but it says a lot bout a player and his gameplay.

Daddyblu
09-12-2013, 01:00 AM
Spawn killing is less honourable.there's no game nor competition.no formality in terms of rules but it says a lot bout a player and his gameplay.

spawn killing is boring,

Daddyblu
09-12-2013, 01:03 AM
i hope CTF change. like how to make pvp players concentrate more getting the flag and how they score.

Maybe if STS can add a gold award or random gift box who ever wins the match.

i think players or other team will concentrate more on winning the whole set rather than killing all the time.

Cahaun
09-12-2013, 03:24 PM
i hope CTF change. like how to make pvp players concentrate more getting the flag and how they score.

Maybe if STS can add a gold award or random gift box who ever wins the match.

i think players or other team will concentrate more on winning the whole set rather than killing all the time.
I'm not sure if you know, but this is where BF3 did something that would fix such a problem as this. They added a timer. The match ended when one team scored the necessary amount of points or if the timer ended. When the timer ended, the team with the most points won the match.
Maybe having such a thing as this will help a lot. The only thing that they should do to promote less spawn killing would to give a bigger award for a team that wins by scoring the necessary score instead of spawn killing while waiting the timer out with the majority of the points in their favor.

Alfai
09-12-2013, 10:11 PM
I'm not sure if you know, but this is where BF3 did something that would fix such a problem as this. They added a timer. The match ended when one team scored the necessary amount of points or if the timer ended. When the timer ended, the team with the most points won the match.
Maybe having such a thing as this will help a lot. The only thing that they should do to promote less spawn killing would to give a bigger award for a team that wins by scoring the necessary score instead of spawn killing while waiting the timer out with the majority of the points in their favor.

Agreed.in fact the capsule timer ws implemented by sts to fix this so they in fact hv provided this solution last season.

The actual problems lie in the interpretation of spawn killing.some seriously thought its murdering at spawn area which half right.
Energizec or kaliiza wrote a clear and brief definition of ganging and spawning acts might wanna check that.

Some people abuse the capsule timer by camping at base which ofc a disrespect to other players who also commit their time to play.when attavked since they camped at spawn such act is regarded as spawn kill not camping.

Spawn kill in general term (without ref to the capsule bubble in ctf) is the act of murdering your opponent at their spawning area without consideration of time to recuperate/restrategize and atg re that strategically related.so basically like in boxing when the opponent is knocked down u keep banging them either within the 10secs countdown or immediately after bfore ref said ok continue.this doesnt allow any room for breather and crippled your opponent mental state.its not perceived as fair as you are not fighting the opponent at their best condition in fact at their spawn point and moment to avo8d them for restrategize or rethink the offensive moves.

Another type of spawn killing thts famous is the opppent wait while you in bubble not allowing you to regroup.this unique approach hv the fusion of spawning and killing by masking it on a different term depending on the level of rage at that point of match.this applies when you ARE at the spawning area not anywhere else on the ctf room.

Ganging on the other hand is a state where you are outnumbered and hv to fight your wsy thru the numbers of opponent.it has expanded beyond just being alone to lesser numbers from your opponent team.this applu when you are in the state of unwilling to fight in such condition.willingness may hv different definition.

Rushing or charging is not an act of ganging when you failed to survive.its stpd.period.

1v2 or 2v2 is an act of duel often used to test skills/build/showing off/rage.when websay skillbu cant expect a rogue to fight without running or moving and expecting frontal encounter with a high hp and armour tank for example.its not an act of cowardice bt falls under skill.someone who said u r coward by moving around need mental buff.

inkredible
09-15-2013, 09:15 PM
deff no rules.. You do whatever you want to do, noone is going to stop you
but just take it to consideration, you will be known for that, and there's a huge possibility pro players will go after to you and give you the taste of your own tactic
You know the saying karma is a .....

Spawning reflects on the type of player you are, its considered disrespecting other players whether there is rule or no rule..

Take a look at it like this..

There are no rule that you can't kick someone in the face, but people whos got proper manners and respect
and decency wouldnt do that just because they feel like it, its not right and noone likes that
then again, you can argue a game is just a game, you cant relate it to real life - possibly true but it does reflect a lot on the kind of person you are

it really just comes down to how much respect you have.. and how much you value the people around you
some people wont care what people think.. maybe like yourself but sometimes without you know it, it will sneak up on you and bite u up your butt
just like everyone say.. Karma is a female dog LMAO

Frohnatur
09-19-2013, 12:09 AM
Infact, I dont join spawn killings. Its wrong. But then often times this happens:

I stand/walk around near the middle, waiting for the bloodhounds to come back after their spawn kill.

But the problem is: there are two spawn locations... So i am standing there, all alone and two or three of the opposite spawn area com to the middle killing me off.

So, the question is: How do i avoid a spawn-killing group without getting killed for my respect/and staying in the middle?
Answer: I cant.

All I can do is leaving and beeing sad that there are so many people in pvp who are followers of the teaching of Ayn Rand; meaning, maintaing an attitude of beeing justified in pvp by ignoring every common sense or social accountability.