PDA

View Full Version : What keeps you busy in the world of Arlor? [Need feedback from fellow farmers]

IronMonkey
09-09-2013, 09:21 AM
The purpose of this thread is to make a poll of what most players do in-game particularly farmers, well to those who read the forums that is. Below Im categorizing some common activities you spend most of your time, scamming ofc is not on the list.

So, are you one of the following:
a. Elite farmers - looting for eggs as well as elite gears
b. Crates farmer
c. Elite Bael/Krunch hunter - hunting the elusive duo, like Hansel and Gretel

Some of you might say, I do all of them. But I want to know is on how do you earn most of your gold/earnings? If you spend 100% of your time merching, then I salute you.

I'll start, in the past few days I hunt the elusive Bael 2, been successful with it but the loot does not favor me, I wish he drops Elite Golden Warchest all the time.

Your turn, thanks for the feeback.

Drearivev
09-09-2013, 09:25 AM
I normally farm crates with a luck elixer. So I guess I would be the crates farmer.
Just farming more and more crates until the next x2 weekend or new Mythics/Arcanes are introduced to sell them.

Meljann
09-09-2013, 09:41 AM
Been farming in new elite maps lately,trying to get archon ring(green) lol

Alhuntrazeck
09-09-2013, 09:44 AM
I'm a crate hunter. With the occasional elite run and baelkrunch hunt thrown in for variety.

Osabevie
09-09-2013, 12:22 PM
Gonna go with crates: Uberman/KM3 or Elite Antee/Bael/Jarl as something different but most of my gold is off crates..

Shanamerny
09-09-2013, 12:37 PM
I give up after a couple maps trying to find bael/krunch lol.. I mostly do Elite farming :)

CallMeOops
09-09-2013, 12:43 PM
Elite runs mainly for drops & AP

I've tried finding Krunch 2 by his locations but still have yet to find that slippery creature

Pandamoni
09-09-2013, 12:49 PM
I have been leveling lately, but when I'm not leveling I run elites with my friends or farm crates or farm kills or stand around and chat. Mostly elite runs.

Bless
09-09-2013, 01:02 PM
I am a pvp hunter

Alrisaia
09-09-2013, 01:29 PM
Elite Farming

keikali
09-09-2013, 01:41 PM
I balance between all (3).

CallMeOops
09-09-2013, 01:57 PM
When I think about it, all 3

saiyen
09-09-2013, 02:39 PM
I check auction for any expensive item that has been listed cheap accidently lol:):thumbup:

Juicymango
09-09-2013, 04:54 PM
*sigh too lazy for daily quests... Too lazy for hunting bael...pure mythic players too annoying in pvp...sometimes a few elite runs...
I would Call me helper and chatter...helping my guildies sometimes and mostly im chatting xD
So im poor Actually.

Valkiryas
09-09-2013, 04:57 PM
I'm Farm (Crates, Chest Elite, Bael N Kruch), Merch, and When I'm Bored I play With my Twink (Level 22 Rogue "Yugita")

Yakiniku
09-09-2013, 05:15 PM
My friends list isn't terribly stacked with Elite-a-holics, so I mostly make do with crate hunting. I merch little things here and there, but currently lack the gold to make serious moves. Tried looking for Bael/Krunch, but haven't been successful yet.

Would like to get into elite runs more often though.

/edit

I check auction for any expensive item that has been listed cheap accidently lol:):thumbup:

I do that too. Lol.

Spyce
09-09-2013, 05:46 PM
I'm still working on capping so I just use the luck elixir while gaining XP.

bramer
09-09-2013, 06:06 PM
I'm too lazy to do any of those, so I manly just hang out in town and complain about random things.

This is bramer - signing out

Veluthe
09-09-2013, 06:54 PM
I fall into all those categories. My daily routine is do dailies, then i run km3 few times, then few elites, then bael/krunch hunt. If i dont find him in couple hrs i go back to elite or km3. And when im only going to be on bit ill farm ubers. So ya i do all equally basically. However im still poor lol.

stackz
09-09-2013, 09:07 PM
haven't had the time the past couple months to be competitive with lvling/elite farming before the market saturates so I switched gears.

I just merch gear most of the time as I usually only have 10 minute chunks to play. makes the most sense to merch my 4 characters during this time. then after a release pops, I'll lvl my main to the 26k top lvl to get access/learn the bosses and then go back to marching until a week or so passes. then the market gets saturated so the gear is cheap for my alts to lvl and as I get daily xp elixers I lvl my big three and pvp my super low twink....and merch...and merch...

I've dabbled in the high lvl marching a little but I just don't play enough anymore to spot the "new deals" like the uber rich/dedicated do. I'm currently trying to hold a couple of the older mythics hoping the market dries up a little and the price goes up (which its starting to show signs of, if not I know I can make what I paid back from ppl wanting to do the quests). other than that. I've found a nice little known niche in the merching market that keeps me tugging along.

only time I really have a chance to endgame lvl or "farm" is like right now when I'm on the road in a hotel for work. but this time I'm goofing around on here as I literally cannot play longer than 2 minutes before my ping goes insane even just trying to merch. hotels are so hit/miss with good connection. I mean this one is literally brand new with an indoor heated salt water pool and ooo this, ooo that...but I cant stay on a server longer than a minute :/

IronMonkey
09-09-2013, 10:08 PM
Elite Farming

Elite farming, yes I do this but not the Shuyal maps. Need a good/learned group to execute properly, I did my share of runs there with a group but not consistently, I wish I can run the maps more often. My other elite runs would go either elite Antee(friends) and elite Bael(pugs ftw).

Terracio
09-10-2013, 04:28 AM
Im not a fan of doing elite because drops are so unreliable so I take any Arena invite I get with a good team. Other day scored a big item for 7 minutes of my time

I hunt for bale/krunch 2 fairly constantly because its a guaranteed pink or gold chest.

If youre patient its worthwhile and more relaxed than elite since 1) just boss 2) quick runs 3) unlike elite getting three people to join for kill is easy

Deadprezz
09-10-2013, 05:13 AM
I mostly farm crates and hunt bael/krunch II

Not a fan of elite farming, even though you can make much more money than just farming crates and bael/krunch II..

Maunyabastian
09-10-2013, 08:17 AM
I am a twink. Make it as the D option. Thank you.

IronMonkey
09-10-2013, 08:44 AM
I am a twink. Make it as the D option. Thank you.

The post is about farmers, lol. Well, pvpers, are in a way farmers, farming to kill other players.