PDA

View Full Version : 71 vs 75

grenadiers
09-09-2013, 01:09 PM
My mage is currently 71 for pvp and I'm thinking of leveling to 75 so I can try it out after the nerf. I would have went to 75 sooner but all the negative threads about mages getting owned in endgame strongly discouraged me. I do not have any type of vanity set or ring that gives me a bonus. My question is will I still be able to compete against people with elite vanitiy rings and dragon rings or will they have a big unfair advantage over me?

Cavoc
09-09-2013, 01:15 PM
If you do, I'd recommend you be a pally. But that might all change after the nerf. We don't know how it will be yet

grenadiers
09-09-2013, 03:28 PM
If you do, I'd recommend you be a pally. But that might all change after the nerf. We don't know how it will be yetThanks for the gear suggestion but I already have it figured out. I just need to know if I will stand a chance against elite and dragon bonuses because I have neither :/

XghostzX
09-09-2013, 04:51 PM
If you do, I'd recommend you be a pally. But that might all change after the nerf. We don't know how it will be yetThanks for the gear suggestion but I already have it figured out. I just need to know if I will stand a chance against elite and dragon bonuses because I have neither :/

Yes you will stand a chance. :)

Caiahar
09-09-2013, 05:00 PM
Thanks for the gear suggestion but I already have it figured out. I just need to know if I will stand a chance against elite and dragon bonuses because I have neither :/

Yes you can.
As I am a very squishy 74 bird with 73 set, I say that I stand I bit of a chance against dem ppl :)

CrimsonTider
09-09-2013, 05:32 PM
With your mage skills Gren, you will do fine as an INT mage. Good, INT mages are a dying breed and we need more of them. I know a couple of people who swear by the Elite Branch staff.

Remember in 56 cap when Staff mages were the "norm" and "wand" mages were considered unskilled? :)

grenadiers
09-09-2013, 05:45 PM
With your mage skills Gren, you will do fine as an INT mage. Good, INT mages are a dying breed and we need more of them. I know a couple of people who swear by the Elite Branch staff.

Remember in 56 cap when Staff mages were the "norm" and "wand" mages were considered unskilled? :)Yeah haha good times. I miss my enchanted staff mage :/. Thanks for the compliment crim. Means a lot

billybob1
09-09-2013, 06:39 PM
Yeah haha good times. I miss my enchanted staff mage :/. Thanks for the compliment crim. Means a lot

oh gawd......................get a room

let me kno when u lvl ill help ya

grenadiers
09-10-2013, 12:31 AM
Yeah haha good times. I miss my enchanted staff mage :/. Thanks for the compliment crim. Means a lot

oh gawd......................get a room

let me kno when u lvl ill help yawill do silly billy