PDA

View Full Version : major flaw in pp system

Darko
09-09-2013, 01:13 PM
Blast sheep, pit dragons, etc are used for defense......issue that arrising is people r using cheap troops like brawlers around permiter of base to set off all traps than lose that battle...than they figh u again with ur traps set off....., snd mayb set off more innerwalls again but quit before 50%, than attack again and again ur resources with ur traps being gone...but u can hit em and quit before 50% ( with fire for example...and they can continue fighting u over n over again. ... one guy got me while I was sleeping 9 TiMes for like 3 million without ever putting me in guardian. .. we can't specify opponents because you devs say b that would promote harrasment, but te urrent pvp systeem brings up same opponents over. Over agai. ...also traps need to have. Three battle shelf life....one battle suck because as mentioned above people r using cheap troops to set off traps, ussig one brawler to set off a megabast eoryh 50g I terrible

Cahaun
09-09-2013, 02:36 PM
I had a person attack me with a small force and leave only to attack me immediately after with his main army since he detonated all of my traps with the first.

csb
09-09-2013, 02:43 PM
They should let people attack a base once per day. I should not be able to attack the same fort again until tomorrow.

Also, if I am doing PvP and I choose to skip a fort, then I should not be given that fort again the next time I enter PvP. I know it is supposed to be random, but it seems that I keep having to pay for a skip for the same forts every time I enter PvP. If i press skip, then the skipped fort should not show up again until I have cycled though all the other forts.

Darko
09-09-2013, 05:59 PM
See that's what I'm saying...I agree once per day max.... cause basically they r using cheap troops to set of your traps....and again my maxed base was 100% again by 60 level five bombers and five heals....this is flat out impossible to stop....

Valsacar
09-09-2013, 06:14 PM
Blast sheep, pit dragons, etc are used for defense......issue that arrising is people r using cheap troops like brawlers around permiter of base to set off all traps than lose that battle...than they figh u again with ur traps set off....., snd mayb set off more innerwalls again but quit before 50%, than attack again and again ur resources with ur traps being gone...but u can hit em and quit before 50% ( with fire for example...and they can continue fighting u over n over again. ... one guy got me while I was sleeping 9 TiMes for like 3 million without ever putting me in guardian. .. we can't specify opponents because you devs say b that would promote harrasment, but te urrent pvp systeem brings up same opponents over. Over agai. ...also traps need to have. Three battle shelf life....one battle suck because as mentioned above people r using cheap troops to set off traps, ussig one brawler to set off a megabast eoryh 50g I terrible

Sorry, but I have to disagree. This is a valid strategy and should be. If you don't want them to keep raiding you like that, fix your base design so that they can't get to your resources without damaging enough to give you a guardian.

P.S. Spellcheck.

They should let people attack a base once per day. I should not be able to attack the same fort again until tomorrow.

Also, if I am doing PvP and I choose to skip a fort, then I should not be given that fort again the next time I enter PvP. I know it is supposed to be random, but it seems that I keep having to pay for a skip for the same forts every time I enter PvP. If i press skip, then the skipped fort should not show up again until I have cycled though all the other forts.

I have to disagree here to, but only partially. It would be nice, but more often than not I see a base and WANT to see it again later. Maybe I don't have the right army for it right now, so I'll hit another base and rebuild. Or perhaps they look good, but I want to let their mines/farms grow a little before I attack. There are a lot more bases now, compared to when we started, so with your idea I'd never get the opportunity to come back to a base (at least not without having spent a ton of gold skipping).

I do often see some of the same bases in my beginning list, but it is a little better (the random) than it was in the past.

Darko
09-09-2013, 06:38 PM
Base design doesnt matter, 60 lvl 5 bombers with five heals destroys any layout. .... and with a dh 9 there's aren't enough walls to protect all resources without sacraficing either dragons or halls... they didn't give you any new walls from dh8/dh9... but you have more corrals and hoards... right now troops are extremely stronger than bases...I can 100% any person, including myself. .. and devin, who are two maxed out bases....there needs to be more skyblast sheep, more walls for dh9 dh9 should give 8 sheep instead of 4...dh2 has same defena e with pits n sheep as a dh9. Makes no sense

glengon
09-09-2013, 11:19 PM
Yea i think the no. of pit drag, skyblast and blast sheep should increase..

Darko
09-10-2013, 10:47 AM
Me too its the same number for dh2 to dh9 except the base is massivily bigger.....it should be updated

drewcapu
09-10-2013, 12:34 PM
I'm only DH5, but I think healers should only heal ground troops. Are healers able to heal other healers?

Also, traps lose their effectiveness as DH levels and trooops levels go up as there is no way to research traps.
At least in clash, they had spring traps which essentially killed most ground troops regardless of their HP.

Gurugyee
09-10-2013, 12:46 PM
Agree with darko ....... there is no way to stop bombers........my DH is 7 and i lost when 34 lvl4 bombers attacked my base although all 4 skyblast sheeps r triggered and my copper dragons r in middle

Darko
09-10-2013, 01:48 PM
I have max coppers in middle, I have ice to sloe there advance towards copper, sky blast placed to trigger before getti ng there. ..golden and silver placed to stop bombers, its inpossible

csb
09-10-2013, 03:04 PM
I have max coppers in middle, I have ice to sloe there advance towards copper, sky blast placed to trigger before getti ng there. ..golden and silver placed to stop bombers, its inpossible

So... I don't want to upgrade my DH6 to DH7 because of this? I am thinking that I might as well upgrade everything and every piece of wall to the max before going to DH7. Because, at DH7+, there will be no way to protect resources long enough to buy upgrades.

Darko
09-10-2013, 06:49 PM
Only certain players use all bombers, and some have no strategy when dOing it

glengon
09-11-2013, 12:29 AM
I'm only DH5, but I think healers should only heal ground troops. Are healers able to heal other healers?

Also, traps lose their effectiveness as DH levels and trooops levels go up as there is no way to research traps.
At least in clash, they had spring traps which essentially killed most ground troops regardless of their HP.

healers cant heal other healers

glengon
09-11-2013, 12:31 AM

So... I don't want to upgrade my DH6 to DH7 because of this? I am thinking that I might as well upgrade everything and every piece of wall to the max before going to DH7. Because, at DH7+, there will be no way to protect resources long enough to buy upgrades.

Yea as a dh7 im always attacked by dh9. everytime my guardian from my previous attack is over, i farm to the max and leave, and i get attacked by yet another dh9 guy...I heard that dh6s dont get attacked by dh9s, so you should prolly max before upgrading to dh 7...

Gurugyee
09-11-2013, 06:21 AM
even if your base is maxed at DH6, u will still lose to DH9 when u reach DH7............and farming is so much easier when u r at DH7 than DH6...........at DH7, the amount of gold gained from farming is larger than losing to high lvl players...........so if u r an active player, upgrading to lvl 7 is better than sitting at DH6 and upgrading walls

Darko
09-11-2013, 09:53 AM
It doesnt matter any base can be 100%, even maxed bases, troops are way to strong number wise...