PDA

View Full Version : Warning!

Freobr
09-09-2013, 01:51 PM
There's a scammer (F******) going around in PL advertising this fake site (x.yolasite) for free platinum! Don't put there your information it's just a way for him to scam your account! If devs want any additional information about it PM me!!

Thank you

Zentry
09-09-2013, 02:04 PM
Ty but we all know about yolasite scammers. Just mute them and report to yola

Freobr
09-09-2013, 02:36 PM
I want the person banned.

Z
09-09-2013, 02:43 PM

It shouldn't affect you.......... Unless you tried to get free plat and broke tos.

Oldcoot
09-09-2013, 02:52 PM
I think they just make a new account and start over. I'd like this stopped as well

Suentous PO
09-09-2013, 03:19 PM
Here's how to get yola to ban them..

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?105053-How-to-report-yolasite-scammers

theres a direct link in my thread to yolas report page.

Roberto077
09-09-2013, 03:24 PM
I think they just make a new account and start over. I'd like this stopped as well

I hope STS can order an IP ban on them. Maybe even shut down the website.

Suentous PO
09-09-2013, 03:32 PM
Maybe even shut down the website.

its easy to get yola to pull down these pages.

Multibird
09-09-2013, 03:36 PM
Yolo##swag

Schnitzel
09-09-2013, 04:16 PM
There's a scammer (F******) going around in PL advertising this fake site (x.yolasite) for free platinum! Don't put there your information it's just a way for him to scam your account! If devs want any additional information about it PM me!!

Thank you
Oh cool another scammer to report.

Just report the site to yola. If everyone could take maybe 5-15minutes of their time reporting that site, we'd probably have less of these scams.
And if everyone would understand that sts hace a "back door" to everyone's account info, and that only they and trialplay and NativeX are allowed to give free platinum. We would have less of those "help my account got stolen" threads and emails to sts.
Personally, I have no sympathy for those people who got "hacked" because it'd their fault. They decided that Yola site is given permission to give plat to people. But sts never said anything about yola giving plat by "here just tell us your account info and you'll get X amount plat"