PDA

View Full Version : single touch movement

csyui
09-09-2013, 03:55 PM
In AL, no matter if you play on your phone/pad or desktop, you have to use virtual control or asdw/arrow keyboard to walk around, which means I have to put my finger all the time on my machine or keyboard.

I think developer could make another option of movement by single touching your destination points on the screen using fingers or mouse. I saw lots of other mmorpg game using this option now, which make player more relaxed when playing the game.

Thanks for your attention.

Soundlesskill
09-09-2013, 03:58 PM
Uhmm, no thanks, and I think I can speak for all the phone and tablet players.

It would be too hard to hold your phone, press somewhere, pot, skills etc..

Energizeric
09-09-2013, 04:14 PM
In PL they have this implemented and it is an option you can turn on and off. I always used it when I'm walking somewhere in town, or when you need to walk across the whole dungeon after you died or joined late and everyone is ahead of you. It's a very nice feature.

csyui
09-09-2013, 04:18 PM
Uhmm, no thanks, and I think I can speak for all the phone and tablet players.

It would be too hard to hold your phone, press somewhere, pot, skills etc..

I suggest they make this an option. You still can use your virtual pad to move around. Lots of rpg games use these two option for movement now.
I believe some PC players may prefer using this idea.

Cero
09-09-2013, 04:38 PM
In AL, no matter if you play on your phone/pad or desktop, you have to use virtual control or asdw/arrow keyboard to walk around, which means I have to put my finger all the time on my machine or keyboard.

I think developer could make another option of movement by single touching your destination points on the screen using fingers or mouse. I saw lots of other mmorpg game using this option now, which make player more relaxed when playing the game.

Thanks for your attention.

oh havent seen you for a while. welcome back?
yea,i think so too that this option was implemented on PL&SL idk why it wasnt inculded in AL.

Alhuntrazeck
09-09-2013, 08:44 PM
Welcome back :)
Sounds good, an option to turn it off would work for those with, say, smaller screens where its hard to tap on plain ground :p

Soundlesskill
09-10-2013, 12:28 AM
I suggest they make this an option. You still can use your virtual pad to move around. Lots of rpg games use these two option for movement now.
I believe some PC players may prefer using this idea.

Ah:)