PDA

View Full Version : Need help on pvp/pve skills. Which skill needed for pvp and pve ?

zennyy
09-09-2013, 06:10 PM
Quited quite some time. Need some advice on it :)

JaytB
09-09-2013, 07:03 PM
There are tons of topics with exactly this question already. My suggestion is to use the search function or browse the rogue class section if you really want to get an idea of what skills people use.

For PvE, personally, I like AS, Nox, Razor, veil but it all depends on personal preference. Some swear by SP while other find it obsolete for farming. Another build I see a lot on PvE specced rogues is AS, Nox, trap, veil while AS, trap, Razor, veil used to be a popular build too (mainly before the AoE component of Nox got buffed).

For PvP, I wouldn't have a clue because I never tried it.

As said, you're probably best of reading similar topics and then decide for yourself what skills you want to put points in. 10 different people would probably prefer 10 (slightly) different builds, finding what works for you is all part of the fun :)

Alrisaia
09-10-2013, 09:44 AM
Quited quite some time. Need some advice on it :)

My current Elite Farming Spec at 36:

AS 5/5
SV 4/5 – no explosion
RS 4/5 – no bleed
Traps 4/5 – no explosion
SP 1/5 (just the most basic skill)
Nox 5/5

Passives:
DEX 5/5
INT 5/5
STR 2/5

You may have noticed that I have 6 active skills…
I use the following for Trashmob clearing: AS, SV, RS, Traps
When we get to the boss, typically I swap for the bow and remap my skills as follows: AS, SP, RS, Nox
(or… if there isn’t another rogue and I don’t need the extra dodge, I will use: AS, SP, SV, Nox

Hope that’s helpful. I have a rather unique playstyle that I’ve labeled ‘The Blender’ – you can see information about it in my guide called ‘The Blender’.

Mr.Reco
09-13-2013, 12:28 AM
There is so many suggestion for Rogue PVE build...

I just want to share my the best PVE build Sibos Lv35 Rogue =)

1. Full DEX

2. Skills:

Aimed Shot 5/5
Shadow Veil 4/5 - no Combusting Decay(explode)
Noxious Bolt 4/5 - no Fragmentation(10% damage
Entangling Trap 3/5 no Adept Construction, no Combustion Tank
Razor Shield 3/5 noBleeding Cuts, no Spinning Freedom

3. Passive Skills:

Damage 5/5
Knowledge 4/5
Agility 3/5
Might 3/5

This build works pretty at elite, you can try out while there is free respec and please leave your comment =)