PDA

View Full Version : Barney's Arcane ability to heal

Aerospacegod
09-09-2013, 07:44 PM
I have Barney at Lv22 and noticed his Arcane ability changed from attack to heal you and your party. It's the only pet I've noticed with an Arcane heal(please point out others if you know them). This could be very useful to heal for free every few seconds even if the heal is low.

Since he has 3 h/s regen anyway I found it difficult to determine how much each heal was. It seemed to be between 3-6% (around 72-144). Anyway I'm wondering if anyone knows if his heal goes away and returns to attack at 25/30/35, or gets better. If it goes away I may turn off exp to keep his ability around.

Edit: average heal 108 every 12 seconds = 9h/s + 3h/s naturally= 12 h/2 regen essentially. If it grows Barney could be underrated...

Ebezaanec
09-09-2013, 08:42 PM
Well.. Some pets I can name of the top of my head are:

Konga
Loki

Taejo
09-09-2013, 09:11 PM
I have Barney at Lv22 and noticed his Arcane ability changed from attack to heal you and your party. It's the only pet I've noticed with an Arcane heal(please point out others if you know them). This could be very useful to heal for free every few seconds even if the heal is low.

Since he has 3 h/s regen anyway I found it difficult to determine how much each heal was. It seemed to be between 3-6% (around 72-144). Anyway I'm wondering if anyone knows if his heal goes away and returns to attack at 25/30/35, or gets better. If it goes away I may turn off exp to keep his ability around.

Edit: average heal 108 every 12 seconds = 9h/s + 3h/s naturally= 12 h/2 regen essentially. If it grows Barney could be underrated...

I'm intrigued that you're looking into Barney's potential. I love discovering new uses for the older, underrated pets. However, Barney is definitely a "noob" pet, and you'll probably want to compare him to the following other pets that have healing abilities:

Loki
Konga
Bismark
Dauphin
Amy
Mercury
August
Uries

Might be one or two others that I'm missing.