PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a better chance at obtaining mythic weapons and armor after lvl30

DMminion
09-10-2013, 01:18 AM
Will my chances b better at obtaining the gear i want now that im lvl35? And how can i get arcane weapon for warrior? Pm me if u dont want everyone to know please!

Limsi
09-10-2013, 01:21 AM
If you're after mythic and arcane items from opening crates, you won't need to reach a specific level to increase your chances. From lvls 1-36, everyone has equal chances of obtaining mythics and arcanes.

You could get the warrior arcane hammer from elite golden warchests and locked crates.

DMminion
09-10-2013, 01:37 AM
Ok! Thanks Limsyoker! I have bought and spent tons of plat "dont wanna day how much" but it was alot and all i got was 1arcane pet "which i love" and 1mythic amulet of doom "its ok"! I guess ill keep tryin and hope that i get my dream gear. :hopelessness:

KingMartin
09-10-2013, 02:13 AM
"All you get" is an arcane pet, lmao?

Buddy, there are many guys (me included) who popped 100s of crates they are yet to see first red item. :D

Prahasit Prahi
09-10-2013, 02:47 AM
level doesnt at all matter
its all about luck it self :)

Shanamerny
09-10-2013, 03:53 AM
level doesnt at all matter
its all about luck it self :)

Agreed

CallMeOops
09-10-2013, 04:27 AM
Ok! Thanks Limsyoker! I have bought and spent tons of plat "dont wanna day how much" but it was alot and all i got was 1arcane pet "which i love" and 1mythic amulet of doom "its ok"! I guess ill keep tryin and hope that i get my dream gear. :hopelessness:

Haha only 1 arcane pet & 1 mythic amulet of doom! So far altogether I've opened 52 locks, not one good item at all from it, not even a good legendary!

But yes level has nothing to do with it, nor does the rumour of wearing a Lep will give you a better out come of drops when opening a Locked Crate

keikali
09-10-2013, 11:55 AM
Haha only 1 arcane pet & 1 mythic amulet of doom! So far altogether I've opened 52 locks, not one good item at all from it, not even a good legendary!

But yes level has nothing to do with it, nor does the rumour of wearing a Lep will give you a better out come of drops when opening a Locked Crate

I've opened almost 200 or maybe more. 52 is nothing.

Again it is all on luck.

DMminion
09-10-2013, 01:59 PM
"All you get" is an arcane pet, lmao?

Buddy, there are many guys (me included) who popped 100s of crates they are yet to see first red item. :D

I have opened way more than 100crates "way more". Lets just say that 52 and 100 are very "very" low numbers compared to the number i have opened.... But still thank u for tryin to make me feel better.lol

Meljann
09-10-2013, 02:03 PM
Be friends with luck and u just might get what u are after :p

NoLimitWhatElse
12-25-2013, 07:45 PM
Be water, my friend ;)

Energizeric
12-25-2013, 09:49 PM
Between January and October I opened 233 locked crates, and never got a mythic or arcane item. Now I don't open them anymore, I just sell them and I'm saving up for an arcane staff the hard way. I farm and merch and save my gold. I figure there is a possibility that by the time I can afford the staff it will be outdated and there will be something better to have, but at least I'll have the money to afford the next big item that I want.

Frekken
12-25-2013, 11:25 PM
I've a 22 twink. If I open crates can I get some red or yellow items? I ask because I thought those are only released for specific lvl. I mean I've not seen any yellow or red item in 20-22lvls if I open a crate I can get for example a 22lvl skepter? Or I'm gonna get the 36lvl one?And sell it?

Anarchist
12-26-2013, 06:02 AM
I've a 22 twink. If I open crates can I get some red or yellow items? I ask because I thought those are only released for specific lvl. I mean I've not seen any yellow or red item in 20-22lvls if I open a crate I can get for example a 22lvl skepter? Or I'm gonna get the 36lvl one?And sell it?

Hey Frekken arcane and mythics have a fixed lvl for example theres only a lv36 arcane staff you won't find another arcane staff at any other lv.

If you open a crate with your lv 22 twink and you are fortunate enough to loot the arcane staff it will be lvl 36

Sokpuppet
12-26-2013, 08:58 AM

Opened somewhere between 1400-1500 crates without a single arcane... 2 mythic necklaces worth around 600-800k apiece... I'd take what you got anyday

Skeokateva
12-26-2013, 09:52 AM
Wow was thinking about trying some locked again but this straightened me out. And put a perspective of how much revenue this game generates out side of my own plat use.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Sokpuppet
12-26-2013, 08:55 PM
Wow was thinking about trying some locked again but this straightened me out. And put a perspective of how much revenue this game generates out side of my own plat use.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Yeah, opening 600 after this winter event started and not getting a single mythic or arcane pretty much was the kick I needed to make sure I never opened another crate again. I know STS has to find a way to generate revenue, and since I don't have any better ideas, I try not to complain about it too much, but I don't intend on opening anymore for a very long time, unless a double mythic event occurs. Even then, I'll sell most of mine for profit and maybe just open a hundred or so.

Skeuigor
04-26-2014, 01:39 PM
Okay so i haveplayed this for a while and i am experienced. (I have a lvl 20 and 40) so... I have opend 100s of locks and i am YET to get a mythic... so i dont think it makes a huge difference on lvl

ClumsyCactus
04-26-2014, 01:53 PM
I've opened almost 200 or maybe more. 52 is nothing.

Again it is all on luck.

XD and then there is the people like me, that everyone secretly hates, that open one crate for mythic helm...

Anarchist
04-26-2014, 02:09 PM

Energizeric
04-26-2014, 03:01 PM

An arcane item from only 52 crates means you were amazingly lucky. Most of the big crate openers will tell you that on average you need to open hundreds to obtain an arcane item. I've opened more than 200 crates in the past and never got any mythic or arcane items.