PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite town?

IronMonkey
09-10-2013, 03:05 AM
In 5 seasons, the world of Arcane Legends have become better and literally, bigger. Today, I want you to vote what is your favorite town? Please consider in your choice, the proximity to the stash to get that needed gold, how crowded the place is to reach out to more players, easier access to guild castle, and so on and so forth.

a. City of Windmoore - the noob town, as I call it.
b. Traveler's Outpost - my favorite town, I buy low here then sell high at other towns.
c. City of Kragg
d. Paradise Pier - I like it here also, crowded and stash is near, however, scammers are alot in this area, as I have experienced.
e. Stronghold - I seldom stay here, its too cold,lol
f. City of Kelys - I feel at home here since I play a mage,lol.. Stash is far from AH.

Pick your choice and why? Thanks

P.S. Any Mod that can add poll in this thread would greatly help this survey, thanks.

KingFu
09-10-2013, 03:18 AM
Visually speaking Pier is the best.

Shanamerny
09-10-2013, 03:50 AM
( For looks, I love City of Kelys (F) .. but keeping stash and other things in mind, I vote Paradise Pier (D)

CallMeOops
09-10-2013, 04:24 AM
City of Kelys, It has much more BOOM than the other maps like kraag etc

Limsi
09-10-2013, 04:27 AM
Pier all the way! Not too gloomy, the lighting is balanced and pretty much sets the good vibe around. This is by far the most populated town among others (imo)

Energizeric
09-10-2013, 04:32 AM
I like the new city Kelys, and second I always liked Kraag, but after season 2 nobody seemed to hang out there anymore. Paradise Pier is where everyone was hanging out by the auction, but now I think half of those people moved to Kelys.

The reality is that people hang out by the auction, wherever that is. In PL the most populated city is always Balefort (where the auction is), Forest Haven (where noobs start out), and whichever is the most recent expansion town.

It seems that in AL because they have auctions in every town, people just hang out wherever, but always near the auction. :)

Psykopathic28
09-10-2013, 06:22 AM
Travelers outpost. Map takes you there like 1 inch away from auction. (The distance is a big deal for our lil blue Mage legs)

Deadroth
09-10-2013, 07:05 AM
1. Stronghold - for look
2. Pier - for auction
3. Kraag and Kelys - Climate XD

Alhuntrazeck
09-10-2013, 07:31 AM
Travelers outpost. Easiest to get to the cs :)

Spyce
09-10-2013, 07:32 AM
Travelers Outpost!

IronMonkey
09-10-2013, 07:37 AM
Pier all the way! Not too gloomy, the lighting is balanced and pretty much sets the good vibe around. This is by far the most populated town among others (imo)

Yeah and rogues can wear their bikinis.

Maunyabastian
09-10-2013, 07:47 AM
1. Traveler's Outpost. I often troll people here. :D I mean many people selling stuffs here, I bought them with low price. My best deal is founder armor warrior for 3000 only.
2. Paradise Pier. It's paradise!
3. City of Kelys, they have glitches. :)

Yeah and rogues can wear their bikinis.

True^

Drearivev
09-10-2013, 09:22 AM
Pier because I seem to like to stare at all the mauls and Glacian I see there. I see a lot of rich people there.

matanofx
09-10-2013, 11:14 AM
I vote paradise pier

1. Auction is right next to my stash which is very vital at times =]

2. The colors the lighting its all positive, yes theres scammers but scammers will always be where many people are..

I want to say city of keys, cause i think its about time paradise pier is replaced but that city is just so gloomy and grey+broken stuff and no sexy rogues like in pier, only fellow mages

Zeus
09-10-2013, 11:17 AM
I love Kraag, as the golden lighting is just awesome!

Next up is Kelys, as it's the newest town with lots of cool new things to look at.

Then, Paradise Pier for merchanting and picking up cheap deals.

Last but not least, Traveler's Outpost! There's always cheap deals there from low level players. :D

FluffNStuff
09-10-2013, 11:32 AM
Paradise Pier.
For those times I am just kicking back and watching the AH, it is so nice to hear the sounds of the beach in the background. Much better Ambiance then Outpost.

katish
09-10-2013, 01:05 PM
Paradise pier all the way.. I wish they'd change the song to something a lil more lively tho! I do like the background beachy sounds too :)

And stash should always be close to auction -.-

stackz
09-10-2013, 01:14 PM
kragg. I like stash near auction house.

pier yeah yeah, but you gotta run across board to get there. when I'm on the pooper at work, time is of the essence!!

in kragg with my war or my rogue I can just zip with a skill to AH and fill up stash quick for later use.

outpost is good for getting deals from noobs (well it was before now). lots of ppl undercutting and scamming with twinks.

its a scam I've noticed but managed not to fall for after seeing someone at lvl 11 trying to sell mythic for a stupid price...yet they had their guild name listed (like an idiot) and I know that guild doesn't take lvl 11's unless they are twinks.

kept trying to say they didn't have enough gold to sell in AH and wanting to trade. then I saw all the crap listed in the AH and put two-two together. they were trying to do the confirm window scam while claiming to be a noob when they knew exactly what they were doing...

Veluthe
09-10-2013, 07:20 PM
I use three towns.
Travelers outpost for quick trip to cs and to collect klass reward

Windmoore for fastest trip to guild hall and collect shazbot reward

Paradise pier my favorite of all. Always packed so good place to hang out and chat. See most people with myth/arcanes here too so i often just check peoples stats here lol. I also like the scenary: beachy, nice climate and fitting for rogue. And yes wearing my toons bikini here is nice to get a good tan :p

TheGodQueen
09-10-2013, 09:23 PM
I vote stronghold for the xp quests

Frohnatur
09-10-2013, 09:42 PM
I hang out in Kelys.

People there are cool and funny. One just sit and watch people talking. Also stash is not that far from auction, wich i like too. Used to hang out in outpost b/c its the thumb-friendliest town on the world map. but since kelys i switched to my right thumb and thats easy too after some getting used to. lol

never liked pier. people there are oftentimes bragging and showing off and aggressive spammers are there a lot too. the athmosphere is heated and not cool (lol, very much like it in rl would be). ofc, stash near auction is a plus there

tHelonestud
09-10-2013, 09:54 PM
Forest Haven definitely

IronMonkey
09-10-2013, 10:03 PM
Forest Haven definitely

Lol. This thread is about AL towns but your welcome to make the same thread in PL.

Basing on the posts of others, Pier is a favorite, the sand, the clear waters and the babes. woot.

Covert
09-10-2013, 10:11 PM
Lol. This thread is about AL towns but your welcome to make the same thread in PL.

Basing on the posts of others, Pier is a favorite, the sand, the clear waters and the babes. woot.

Please stay on topic

Anyway, Lost Expedition for me

Chaim Nail
09-11-2013, 12:01 AM
They should extend the area you can walk around in at Paradise Pier so we can go down the beach and paddle in the water :)

CrazyTank
09-11-2013, 09:33 AM
I like paradise pier because i can see people with arcane weapons and arcane pets and it's also a good place for deals

Higuani
09-11-2013, 09:48 AM
kelys: im a mage whatelse xD

Outpost: Cheap deals / recruit guildmembers

Paradise: Selling good stuff. Only issue TO MUCH scammers + the point i dont get they are mythic players -_-"

Serenina
09-11-2013, 10:28 AM
It always takes me to Kraag. Maybe it's because Kraag is a decadent, golden glimmering city. With all the cannons around there I feel kind of
save^^
But I also started to love the City of Kelys introduced within the last expansion. Everything ist purple and everywhere are those nice,
blue, little creatures aka mages. :D