PDA

View Full Version : New pvp room for 5-5 team batle need your votes

Daddyblu
09-10-2013, 07:33 AM
Solution is space time need to create another pvp room for team match.

game concept 5-5 team match.
game will start when each team got 5 players same level.
there is one way map that leads to the middle.
1 Spawn area per team
then when you die you will resurrect to spawn area but you cant join until one team is whipeout.
Then the system will score blue or read team 1 point.
the team need to have 5 players each to start the game.
If one player got disconnected the system will randomly pick one player from the opposite team and make him as spectator until another person join to make the team balance again for 5-5.

match will end when one team get 10 points or 10 wins.

Please vote so people looking for fairness in the game can calm down and join this room.

at least if we have this kind of pvp no-one will get kill spawned and complain.

If i miss anything let me know.. please post your comments and suggestions.

Daddyblu
09-10-2013, 08:12 AM
so no one like the idea at all?

then quit whining getting killed spawned lol..

Maunyabastian
09-10-2013, 08:20 AM
We already have a 5v5 room.

Daddyblu
09-10-2013, 08:30 AM
We already have a 5v5 room.

HUh! that a 5-5 capture the flag room! not team battle that's why its called "CTF" - for capture the flag.

you guys miss the concept of the room and turn it to bloody team battle.

Psykopathic28
09-10-2013, 09:35 AM
I was thinking a similar idea sprt but instead of like a "team tdm" I was thinking of more of a "king of the hill" where the objective would be which team can hold the center or where the "hill" happens to be, the longest amount if time in 15 minutes. That was I believe it would keep people's attention and help direct the fight to a more team oriented "fair as you say battle, where as in CTF no one wants to do 10k flags so no one flags and every1 just does what everyone been whining about. To me a "king of the hill" would be much more entertaining than flags.

wolf17
09-10-2013, 02:16 PM
That sounds nice. But one problem is how long will u have to wait to start the game? U narrowed it down to players only at a certain lvl. Then there must be 10 other players of that lvl. I do like the team idea of this kind of pvp.

Roberto077
09-10-2013, 02:26 PM
HUh! that a 5-5 capture the flag room! not team battle that's why its called "CFT" - for capture the flag.

you guys miss the concept of the room and turn it to bloody team battle.

CTF*

Alfai
09-10-2013, 03:24 PM
Sorru but i don't see how is tht helping to minimize the issue in pvp.
We like killing stuff lets admit it.u can't get other players in pvp so u unleash the killing thirst upon the npc in pve.that's the carrot that make things competitive.so the reward perhaps something to be looked at.

I was thinking which was suggested back then on how to make the rewards more appealing to all classes.with killing as the core but we tend to forget the other roles.those who use their hp as meatshield and those who support and fueling u with mana and hp to go on.

Perhaps with rwference to nba model we can create assist scores so these important but neglected acts can be emotionally rewarded.also a man of the match who is not judged by no of kill but perhaps by the roleplay like leadership etc.not sure whether this cn be tehniclly done but something new to look at.

Frohnatur
09-10-2013, 10:11 PM
There is a easy solution to this: Reward won games.

When I first time joined ctf i thought of my childhood where i played this in a youth camp. The group wich eventually won the 5th flag won the game. All team-based games work like that. You win a set, and the reward is not for making points, but for winning the whole set. This brings strategy to the pool.

If you get APs for won games, the behavior in ctf would completly change. This, and, BAN the team-choice buttons.

Daddyblu
09-11-2013, 01:03 AM
I was thinking a similar idea sprt but instead of like a "team tdm" I was thinking of more of a "king of the hill" where the objective would be which team can hold the center or where the "hill" happens to be, the longest amount if time in 15 minutes. That was I believe it would keep people's attention and help direct the fight to a more team oriented "fair as you say battle, where as in CTF no one wants to do 10k flags so no one flags and every1 just does what everyone been whining about. To me a "king of the hill" would be much more entertaining than flags.

This is a nice idea, true i saw this kind of game play on other online game.

we need more idea like other online game dont have on the pvp.. But i like this one

Daddyblu
09-11-2013, 01:05 AM
That sounds nice. But one problem is how long will u have to wait to start the game? U narrowed it down to players only at a certain lvl. Then there must be 10 other players of that lvl. I do like the team idea of this kind of pvp.

When one team is wipe out.

there is only 1 spawn area for each team and the other team cant get inside the spawn area for 30sec. for preparation.

Daddyblu
09-11-2013, 01:12 AM
Sorru but i don't see how is tht helping to minimize the issue in pvp.
We like killing stuff lets admit it.u can't get other players in pvp so u unleash the killing thirst upon the npc in pve.that's the carrot that make things competitive.so the reward perhaps something to be looked at.

I was thinking which was suggested back then on how to make the rewards more appealing to all classes.with killing as the core but we tend to forget the other roles.those who use their hp as meatshield and those who support and fueling u with mana and hp to go on.

Perhaps with rwference to nba model we can create assist scores so these important but neglected acts can be emotionally rewarded.also a man of the match who is not judged by no of kill but perhaps by the roleplay like leadership etc.not sure whether this cn be tehniclly done but something new to look at.

this kind of game play is used on cabal online. where each team has a core to defend and destroy.

the winner of the battle gets a chest with randomly items inside( Vanity, Legendary Items, pet, gold , plats ).items on the pvp chest should be different from items that can be found on the lock crates or elite chest.
Vanity that only can be rewarded on pvp chest.

with this idea Alfai i think a lot of player will be interested to do pvp. but this should be done 3 times in a week or in a weekend.
if this is daily it will kill the market.

this we should suggest good one alfai thanks!

Serenina
09-11-2013, 10:33 AM

I love this idea!

Daddyblu
09-12-2013, 01:04 AM
I love this idea!

i know... i like it to.. but to get STS attention

Xstealthxx
09-12-2013, 03:01 AM
A practice pvp room

Daddyblu
09-12-2013, 04:32 AM
A practice pvp room

no need for practice. this is only good when its a new game

Drearivev
09-12-2013, 04:22 PM
When one team is wipe out.

there is only 1 spawn area for each team and the other team cant get inside the spawn area for 30sec. for preparation.
He/she is saying how long it would take for the match to START, not how it finishes.

I like this idea, but I also like the King of the Hill idea.

Daddyblu
09-16-2013, 01:02 AM
He/she is saying how long it would take for the match to START, not how it finishes.

I like this idea, but I also like the King of the Hill idea.

when both teams got 5 players each maybe and finish at 100 kills or by time limit or the team who reach 10wins.

lol now i edit it in much more understanding version

kharmel
09-24-2013, 07:34 AM
This is a nice idea, true i saw this kind of game play on other online game.

we need more idea like other online game dont have on the pvp.. But i like this one

Yeah, this is from dark legends TDM King of the ring.