PDA

View Full Version : Languages

troopek
09-10-2013, 10:24 AM
Hi!
I would be really greatful if you could add other languages into Arcane Legends. I'm from Poland and many of my friends don't want to play the MMO without Polish language. It is much more comfortable when I don't have to take some seconds to figure out "what it could mean?". Yes, I know English and it's understable for me but even for me it would be great if Arcane Legends would have my language included. (I understand everything but I cannot speak / write in English as well as others - sorry for errors!)
I can even making translations for Polish so the game wouldn't have to be fully translated. With every update I would make more and more translations.

Swede
09-10-2013, 10:41 AM
We'd love to do this but it's very costly and time consuming to translate the game to a lot of languages. Arcane Legends have a huge amount of text with all the quests, dialogue etc. so unfortunately, we will probably not be able to do this.

Maunyabastian
09-10-2013, 10:42 AM
Many contents = more lag.
Sorry it is a NO.

Soundlesskill
09-10-2013, 11:44 AM
We'd love to do this but it's very costly and time consuming to translate the game to a lot of languages. Arcane Legends have a huge amount of text with all the quests, dialogue etc. so unfortunately, we will probably not be able to do this.

How about adding for symboles instead? Fx. My languages we have the letters æøå. If I want to chat with other people from my country, I can use those symbols (letters) like some languages have ę ß ö etc. if we could write them, it would make it more easy to speak in your iwn languages :)

Edit: Every time we write them it just comes out as <- nothing, bot even a spcae so we can try to decipher what word the person is trying to type