PDA

View Full Version : Architect Pylon PROC

Kuazzae
09-10-2013, 12:58 PM
Hi Guys,

So I've got the Architect Pylon for 3 days now and I'm yet to see it's PROC... Is it that rare?? Nordr Jewel PROC occured very often...

Any of you feel the same?

falmear
09-10-2013, 01:58 PM
From what I can see its hard to see when it procs but it seems to not proc very often and when it does, its very short like a couple of seconds. I would just fire that thing and when it would proc I would quickly go to the stats screen and almost immediately it would go down -20 INT. So IMO this thing is a piece of junk but if you like staffs then its the best staff in the game at the moment (not including the arcane staff). But I hate staffs so I continue to use the mythic gun. Also the pylon looks like garbage too.

Kuazzae
09-10-2013, 02:14 PM
From what I can see its hard to see when it procs but it seems to not proc very often and when it does, its very short like a couple of seconds. I would just fire that thing and when it would proc I would quickly go to the stats screen and almost immediately it would go down -20 INT. So IMO this thing is a piece of junk but if you like staffs then its the best staff in the game at the moment (not including the arcane staff). But I hate staffs so I continue to use the mythic gun. Also the pylon looks like garbage too.

Not the best design... It seams the PROC sucks... But status wise it's the best... Missing the Nordr Jewel :'(

Juicymango
09-10-2013, 03:39 PM
Actually i like the proc...its almost that often as nordr jewel...about the stats i didnt know exactly but i can say + 8-10 damage.
But youre right..missing the nordr jewel, although the architect staff suits my Vanity more...

IronMonkey
09-10-2013, 07:17 PM
It does proc, the same effect as that of a warrior with a storm sword of potency proc (visual effects the same). It replenishes mana to 50%, I see it often during my Bael/Krunch hunt. If I am on elite however, I don't notice this as much because the pace is fast and you need to keep an eye more on your hp as well as those deadly strikes from your enemy.

Madbeast
09-10-2013, 09:57 PM
Whats the visual I have yet to see mine proc....

IronMonkey
09-10-2013, 10:08 PM
Whats the visual I have yet to see mine proc....

Imagine yourself you are Naruto with chakra flowing all over his body, the only difference is that you're not Naruto and the chakra isnt orange but bluish green. It happens briefly though, just try it on easy maps, you'll see.

CrazyTank
09-10-2013, 10:21 PM
I have a question: Is this pylon is better than lvl35 nordr jewel or firesquid rod?

IronMonkey
09-10-2013, 10:28 PM
I have a question: Is this pylon is better than lvl35 nordr jewel or firesquid rod?

You might want to take a look at this.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?114517-Nordr-Jewel-v-Architect-Pylon-v-Runic-Flare

arun_may16
09-11-2013, 04:22 PM
I like mana regen 50%, uses less pots now,with architect.

CallMeOops
09-11-2013, 06:58 PM
Imagine yourself you are Naruto with chakra flowing all over his body, the only difference is that you're not Naruto and the chakra isnt orange but bluish green. It happens briefly though, just try it on easy maps, you'll see.

Ah a fellow naruto fan lol totally off topic
Hmmm my friend has yet to see the proc either

Madbeast
09-12-2013, 11:03 AM
Naruto is awesome and I did elite jarl just to test last night it proc'd like 5xs before I even got to him. It is easily noticable.