PDA

View Full Version : Just for your safety :)

pvpman
09-10-2013, 02:22 PM
I was in BSM and I was sending out the messages "B) All Demo Sets. PM me!"

Then someone sent me "Hey"
-"Hi?"
"Wanna swap accounts?"
I went along with it to see at which part he would try to scam.
After I said "Nty, I'm not interested anymore". He started to send out "Beware of scammer: Prizes!" "Beware of scammer: Prizes!"

Like wtf?!? Really?! I have one screenshot to prove it.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/11/vaduseqa.jpg

This is just to show u that I wasn't the one scamming him and there was no reason for him to say that I was a scammer. Ill try to find more evidence if this isn't enough*

Ks_Leon
09-10-2013, 02:34 PM
Read ToS please.Contact Support by sending a ticket to them.And blur or remove the name.

Lvl13Pvp
09-10-2013, 02:36 PM
Ks_Leon said it, send to Support

Just mute him and report him.

Schnitzel
09-10-2013, 04:15 PM
Blur the name...forum don't want people's names on here...and contact support

Suentous PO
09-10-2013, 06:07 PM
I am unsafe at all speeds, thx anyhow.

Extreme
09-10-2013, 06:19 PM
Just blur the name.

Mothwing
09-10-2013, 06:20 PM
Just blur the name.

It's too late since Ruiz quoted the post.

TEOKILLO
09-10-2013, 06:25 PM
#blurrednames, i know you see it, i know you see it

Z
09-10-2013, 06:27 PM
I never understood the whole "don't call ppl out " bit. If someone wants to warn someone, especially if its a well known player, how would he do that without naming. If the person is trying funny business I don't see the harm in calling him on it. That's just my opinion.

Mothwing
09-10-2013, 06:28 PM
I never understood the whole "don't call ppl out " bit. If someone wants to warn someone, especially if its a well known player, how would he do that without naming. If the person is trying funny business I don't see the harm in calling him on it. That's just my opinion.

Yeah but if he actually was scamming, the person reporting it would need proof, so there's really no point.

Trenton
09-10-2013, 06:29 PM
did anyone mention to blur the name

Schnitzel
09-10-2013, 06:32 PM
Just blur the name.

It's too late since RUIZHE* quoted the post.
Edited. And edited

Mothwing
09-10-2013, 06:33 PM
Edited. And edited

Gj :)

Suentous PO
09-10-2013, 06:54 PM

It's an unwritten rule, not in tos but is often said (by devs, mods, & thus players) because it can prevent flames.
How/why?: anyone can say anything here accusing anyone and few to none of us have the whole story. The person accusing someone could misunderstand (a joke for instance, or have a language barrier) come here and give a bad reputation to another player.
Some people accused do not have forum accounts and thus can't defend themselves from possibly baseless attacks.
One can call attention to a problem to help others without using a name just as well.
Legally it would be called hearsay and a judge would not allow it.

Delphina
09-10-2013, 09:06 PM
Thread closed. Please contact support with issues in the future support@spacetimestudios.com
There is no need to post this on the forums. Thanks!