PDA

View Full Version : Any of you guys computer genious's? Need some help

razerfingers
09-10-2013, 03:01 PM
So while i surf the net(facebook,twitter, and all other hipster sites including forums open at once) also skype online and other jazz maybe playing pandora. It all worked fine and dandy but recently if i have too many proccesses going at once it drops internet i close everything wait 5-10mins then its up again. Makes it a pain when surfing for people hiring and in the middle of an application but thats besides the point. What i don't understand is i trouble shot the problem and it said DNS not responding for a few tines and other times it sahs can't find problem. What does DNS error mean? Lol and its ONLY my computer that does this!!

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

razerfingers
09-10-2013, 03:10 PM
wait nevermind i think i fixed the issue with some oogly googling and that jazz, just had to find the right spot to open them tutorials so confusing!

dudetus
09-10-2013, 04:18 PM
I recommend hitting the computer rly hard with ur fist.

I was able to break my previous laptop's hard drive 3 times by using this method. It gives u about 2 secs of "#$@* YEAH" moment and afterwards "#$@* NO" moment.

Worked fine for me.

moonway03
09-10-2013, 05:07 PM
I recommend hitting the computer rly hard with ur fist.

I was able to break my previous laptop's hard drive 3 times by using this method. It gives u about 2 secs of "#$@* YEAH" moment and afterwards "#$@* NO" moment.

Worked fine for me.

Rofl

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Schnitzel
09-10-2013, 06:36 PM
So while i surf the net(facebook,twitter, and all other hipster sites including forums open at once) also skype online and other jazz maybe playing pandora. It all worked fine and dandy but recently if i have too many proccesses going at once it drops internet i close everything wait 5-10mins then its up again. Makes it a pain when surfing for people hiring and in the middle of an application but thats besides the point. What i don't understand is i trouble shot the problem and it said DNS not responding for a few tines and other times it sahs can't find problem. What does DNS error mean? Lol and its ONLY my computer that does this!!

First FB devs tell u "u has too many friends. You got enough we don't let u has anymore" now your WiFi says "LOL NOPE no internet for you *evil laugh*"

razerfingers
09-10-2013, 08:53 PM
First FB devs tell u "u has too many friends. You got enough we don't let u has anymore" now your WiFi says "LOL NOPE no internet for you *evil laugh*"

Lmfao yes!!

Delphina
09-10-2013, 09:03 PM
Closed at request of OP.