PDA

View Full Version : Itunes halp P L E A S E

Y O L O
09-10-2013, 07:14 PM
Guys I need help with my itunes.
It won't let me download/update anything because my friend signed in to his itunes acc
and got an app for me that costed money but he bought it, then we tried to restore purchases cause he had all the cars but then now it says that I need to put in his security code. WHAT DO I DO. IF U CAN GET ME TO UPDATE/DOWNLOAD BATTLE DRAGONS ILL GIVE U 400k PL MONEYS.

KingFu
09-10-2013, 07:21 PM
Go to the App Store, scroll to the bottom, log out of his account, log into yours. Is that what you're trying to do? Your post is like, horribly written. "Costed"...

Trenton
09-10-2013, 09:55 PM
^u wen 400 kay

Noodleleg
09-10-2013, 10:04 PM
You jelly of his cars, David?

Urqui
09-10-2013, 10:05 PM
Ask him for the password.

KingFu
09-10-2013, 11:03 PM

What cars?

Y O L O
09-11-2013, 06:12 AM
Go to the App Store, scroll to the bottom, log out of his account, log into yours. Is that what you're trying to do? Your post is like, horribly written. "Costed"...
That's the first thing I tried.

Hah, my cars suck..

Ask him for the password.
It's his credit card..he's not gonna give me it.

Noodleleg
09-11-2013, 06:38 AM
Guys I need help with my itunes.
It won't let me download/update anything because my friend signed in to his itunes acc
and got an app for me that costed money but he bought it, then we tried to restore purchases cause he had all the cars but then now it says that I need to put in his security code. WHAT DO I DO. IF U CAN GET ME TO UPDATE/DOWNLOAD BATTLE DRAGONS ILL GIVE U 400k PL MONEYS.

What cars?

Yeh

KingFu
09-11-2013, 06:53 AM
That's the first thing I tried.

And? If you're trying to do in-app purchases or update apps you got on your friend's iTunes account, you can't unless you're logged into his. Only other solution is to uninstall the app from your device and reinstall/purchase it while logged into yours...

Yeh

Oh, def

Skeletonlord
09-11-2013, 02:04 PM
I do not understand the original post properly. All I can guess is it may be a troubleshooting error.

This may help: http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1702

Come out of all overlaying screens, force close the APP STORE on your device, restart your device, re-launch the app store, make sure your signed into your iTunes account, not your friends. Make sure no other apps are downloading at the time, start a fresh download of Battle Dragons.

The paid app your friend downloaded onto your device, delete it if you have not already.

Y O L O
09-11-2013, 05:51 PM
And? If you're trying to do in-app purchases or update apps you got on your friend's iTunes account, you can't unless you're logged into his. Only other solution is to uninstall the app from your device and reinstall/purchase it while logged into yours...

Oh, def

Yeh
I have the Cadillac XTS,citroën survolt, and the cadillac ETS

I do not understand the original post properly. All I can guess is it may be a troubleshooting error.

This may help: http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1702

Come out of all overlaying screens, force close the APP STORE on your device, restart your device, re-launch the app store, make sure your signed into your iTunes account, not your friends. Make sure no other apps are downloading at the time, start a fresh download of Battle Dragons.

The paid app your friend downloaded onto your device, delete it if you have not already.

Deleted it. Removed from gamecenter. Singed out of his apple id.