PDA

View Full Version : opinions on pvp system

phalax777
09-10-2013, 07:29 PM
ya.. I was attacked by a player with 12, 000 trophies...... Vs my 200.. seriously? I understand I'm gonna get killed and I don't care.. but what chance do I have vs that 12, 000 trophy player with everything fully upgraded when my dragon hall is nowhere near his level... and no I'm not mad at the player I'm referring to hence I'm not saying his name cause this is not his fault its the last update it seems... this needs to be fixed .. who wants to be a new player and just get pounded be somone with thousands of trophies and a huge base and have no chance of beating..

thanks

csb
09-10-2013, 08:30 PM
I thought when a high level player attacks you they get a small percent of resources. So, the would be losing money (sheep), i expect.

Samhayne
09-10-2013, 08:46 PM
Hi phalax777,

Part of the matchmaking is lining up players with dragon halls of similar level. Can you please tell me your in game name and the name of the player that attacked you so we can look into the issue further?

Thanks!

Darko
09-11-2013, 09:56 AM
I'm guessing god or arielucie attacked him.....

Darko
09-11-2013, 09:57 AM
Sam, any response to the bombers issue, 60 lvl 5 bombers, 5 heals can destroy a maxed out base with ease....

Samhayne
09-11-2013, 10:32 AM
Sam, any response to the bombers issue, 60 lvl 5 bombers, 5 heals can destroy a maxed out base with ease....

I know the team is looking at it, but I don't know of any planned changes as of yet to address the issue.

phalax777
09-11-2013, 10:50 AM
it was player "god" and my dragon hall was lvl 7 at the time of the attack

Samhayne
09-11-2013, 11:04 AM
Just so you know, DH 9 can attack down as low as DH 7. It will then go by trophy count. If everyone else is on a guardian or they hit next enough, they could find you. They do have a loot penalty to attack you, just the same as you have a nice loot bonus if you attack them back.

Darko
09-11-2013, 11:07 AM
I take it with a dh9 its impossible to get loot bonus??? Any suggestion on gold usage?? Lol I can only make so many spells and have tons of gold. ..I wish we could donate to guildies. ...or had more options for gold usage once maxed

arielucie
09-11-2013, 02:17 PM
it was player "god" and my dragon hall was lvl 7 at the time of the attack

See darkko its not me ;p, its the one of your member, lol

arielucie
09-11-2013, 02:21 PM
Just so you know, DH 9 can attack down as low as DH 7. It will then go by trophy count. If everyone else is on a guardian or they hit next enough, they could find you. They do have a loot penalty to attack you, just the same as you have a nice loot bonus if you attack them back.

Yeah Dev we realy likes this system, im fallin in love in this game, thank you,

high thropy still can get resourses to upgrade, thank you so much.. if you guys dont do that, i dont know how to get resorses to upgrade my fortress.

One again thank you

Darko
09-11-2013, 02:56 PM
You should be one of us

arielucie
09-11-2013, 09:10 PM
You should be one of us

I glad to be one of you and that is my dream before, but i think this game need more competition, :) im sorry

I love to see your incredible fortress drakko

strongest fortress in BD : darkko2

csb
09-12-2013, 01:30 PM
You should be one of us

When I joined, there were only about 15 tribes, but SoA was full, or I would have applied.

Asphiroth
09-13-2013, 01:55 PM
Just so you know, DH 9 can attack down as low as DH 7. It will then go by trophy count. If everyone else is on a guardian or they hit next enough, they could find you. They do have a loot penalty to attack you, just the same as you have a nice loot bonus if you attack them back. I think the pvp system should be separated more on the number of trophies. (0-199 group, 200-499, 500-999, 1,000+) for now. Even if a person has lvl 3 dh, they could have maxed out leveled sheep barns, gold mines, gold hoards, dojos, temples, walls, dragons, etc. Dragon Hall doesnt mean anything when it comes to defense or offense, it just sits there and allows for more quantities of objects to be built, not quality. If a player has their maxed out resources & troops, its too easy for them to successfully attack same dh level people who arent maxed out. So they could have 13,000 trophys attack 130 trophys. Not fair

arielucie
09-13-2013, 03:36 PM
I think the pvp system should be separated more on the number of trophies. (0-199 group, 200-499, 500-999, 1,000+) for now. Even if a person has lvl 3 dh, they could have maxed out leveled sheep barns, gold mines, gold hoards, dojos, temples, walls, dragons, etc. Dragon Hall doesnt mean anything when it comes to defense or offense, it just sits there and allows for more quantities of objects to be built, not quality. If a player has their maxed out resources & troops, its too easy for them to successfully attack same dh level people who arent maxed out. So they could have 13,000 trophys attack 130 trophys. Not fair

Do you know its very insane in high trophy to gain resourses before? in this update we still have a change to gain more resorses, i think its very fair, so no need to stay in lower trophy just to upgrade and gain reasourses, and it is they fault, they have lv7 dh, but not equip with defance, why? And i realy dont know why they do that.

Darko
09-13-2013, 06:11 PM
My base might look tough but 60 bombers five heals can 100% it, pest can attest to that......its impossible to defend

glengon
09-13-2013, 08:22 PM
My base might look tough but 60 bombers five heals can 100% it, pest can attest to that......its impossible to defend

Lol darkko honestly ur base is weird:
-you dont protect some dragons like electric and fire?
-ur resources are so grouped together
-ur main dragons are also grouped too close such that they can be all taken out with fire spells
-you don't push back spawn points; ur camps are just sitting at the side, they can be used to make people spawn further away instead of directly in front ur walls..

Darko
09-13-2013, 08:46 PM
I've tried multis layout, gods layout so now I'm just messing around......nobody has ever attackes me with fire, ever...it was strictly a base vs bombers that's it......I've beaten all other troops

arielucie
09-14-2013, 04:33 AM
I've tried multis layout, gods layout so now I'm just messing around......nobody has ever attackes me with fire, ever...it was strictly a base vs bombers that's it......I've beaten all other troops

Thats must be consecuenses to be strongest base on BD ever, when they meet you in pvp random, they will skip so fast even they love to see your money, :)

Gurugyee
09-14-2013, 12:38 PM
when i attack darko, i use spitters near the gold hoard,spwan some tanks,take some gold and surrenders XD

Garudon
09-14-2013, 06:42 PM
60 bombers and 5 heals IS defensible, but not 100%. Pest has tried me a few times now and has both cleared my base and failed. I'm not saying it isn't overpowered, but there IS enough to defend against that attack. Just think as well, that army costs 240,000 sheep and 145,000 gold. That shouldn't ensure victory, but with an army that expensive you should be able to take MOST bases out with ease. You just don't leave that many resources up for grabs so the attack costs them more resources than they take.

As far as the current pvp system, there is really a much larger flaw at the moment. A level 1 that uses 5 brawlers to take out one fire dragon and a dragon hall gets as many trophies as a level 9 that uses 240 troops to take out a full base. This is being taken advantage of HEAVILY by players like Iky and Arie, maintaining a lower dragon hall to farm lower players. There is a bonus in resources for attacking higher level halls, but no penalty for attacking lower level halls. It would be nice to see a multiplier implemented that takes into account the base stats or dragon hall level and awards more trophies for the harder kill. Arie is currently on a pace of earning several thousand trophies in a mere few days, which is impossible at dh9. Think about this, in EQ/WoW/whatever did you get the same loot for killing a moss snake as you did a raid boss? Well, here you do...

arielucie
09-15-2013, 12:40 AM
60 bombers and 5 heals IS defensible, but not 100%. Pest has tried me a few times now and has both cleared my base and failed. I'm not saying it isn't overpowered, but there IS enough to defend against that attack. Just think as well, that army costs 240,000 sheep and 145,000 gold. That shouldn't ensure victory, but with an army that expensive you should be able to take MOST bases out with ease. You just don't leave that many resources up for grabs so the attack costs them more resources than they take.

As far as the current pvp system, there is really a much larger flaw at the moment. A level 1 that uses 5 brawlers to take out one fire dragon and a dragon hall gets as many trophies as a level 9 that uses 240 troops to take out a full base. This is being taken advantage of HEAVILY by players like Iky and Arie, maintaining a lower dragon hall to farm lower players. There is a bonus in resources for attacking higher level halls, but no penalty for attacking lower level halls. It would be nice to see a multiplier implemented that takes into account the base stats or dragon hall level and awards more trophies for the harder kill. Arie is currently on a pace of earning several thousand trophies in a mere few days, which is impossible at dh9. Think about this, in EQ/WoW/whatever did you get the same loot for killing a moss snake as you did a raid boss? Well, here you do...

Thats right, i kill lv 5 base, so when my trops full in 190 slot, i can 2 times pvp,

But i use so many pearl to train and gain more trophy around 2400 pearl to overlap you guys, and for your know, i play more often than you guys, so do iky,and you guys play style is : pvp-train train trops - off- pvp-trantrops - off
Coz nobody touch you, but me i only have lv 7 hall, everybody want to take me out, so i decide to not off until i got enough resources to build something

Do you guys know how to feel play 15 hours a day?? Yeahh i know bro thats not easy

I lot do pvp,

By the way, your base design is so good garudon, thank you to inventing this, but, for you know, i never attack you to know how this base work, everyone think this base so weak, becouse no partition

Iky try to copy you to know how its work, and its beautifull man, like masterpiece in pvp battle defance, look weak but thats good defance

Im sorry

Darko
09-15-2013, 10:14 AM
Arie, your whole guild basically copied garus design lol, :) grue, I have no reason to care for resources, gold buys me spells big whoop, so basically I have resources I can do nothing with, why they aren't proteted anymore.

arielucie
09-15-2013, 01:21 PM
Arie, your whole guild basically copied garus design lol, :) grue, I have no reason to care for resources, gold buys me spells big whoop, so basically I have resources I can do nothing with, why they aren't proteted anymore.

Yes me and every body in my guild copy garudon coz they see the magic in that design lol, im sorry to garudon, to use his idea, but in low level, garu style is very efective,

I do lot pvp becouse i want have base like you, so i always pvp to gain and save gold and sheep, i scare to off, becouse its hurt to see, lost a lot of resourse,

Im to scare to attack you drakko, but sometimes i will attack you, to get your resorses, sorry, so i can work to lv 9 dh, and can buy golddragon or use devasator and avenger,

Now its not to hard to gain resorses, becouse dev do somthing to make high trophy easier to gain resorses

Thank you bro

Beware my guild over your guild, ;) piss, we know we like competition

Garudon
09-15-2013, 03:29 PM
Arie,

Right now devs and avengers are too costly to be efficient. They're good for revenge but that's it. Once people progress to fully upgraded bases they'll be useful to get the resources that people simply have nowhere to spend. Until then, one or two devs for tanks with DPS backups is going to be their primary use.

I don't mind people using the design at all, it means people have to think to attack. Also, since I know the tactic to beat it I get their resources :)

arielucie
09-15-2013, 09:42 PM
Dear garudon,

Still my mouse trap design dont have a change to your raid :(

You know my weak poin, from start you attack that point, but you forgot about my tribes lounge, luck to me, save by the bell

Yeah i want to open devas and avenger to revange you guys, :) but its still long journey, dont have more pearls to spend this month, :(

Hugs
Arielucie

Garudon
09-16-2013, 10:34 AM
There isn't much you can do against a well planned attack except get stronger walls and dragons. The best defense really is to not leave resources. If it isn't profitable you're rarely attacked. I usually don't even revenge unless I can make a profit.

arielucie
09-17-2013, 12:05 AM
There isn't much you can do against a well planned attack except get stronger walls and dragons. The best defense really is to not leave resources. If it isn't profitable you're rarely attacked. I usually don't even revenge unless I can make a profit.

Yes i agree, thank you for your advice garudon, you are the best bud, thank you

glengon
09-17-2013, 05:01 AM
Hugs
Arielucie
Lol.

arielucie
09-17-2013, 08:19 AM
Lol.

Hope him dont attack me anymore, lol, its ok, i hugs you to glegon. Lol

Garudon
09-17-2013, 11:40 AM
You're going the right way Arie. Each time you adjust your base it gets a little more expensive. Soon you'll hit my break off point where I won't hit you for under 150k gold :)

arielucie
09-17-2013, 03:12 PM
You're going the right way Arie. Each time you adjust your base it gets a little more expensive. Soon you'll hit my break8 off point where I won't hit you for under 150k gold :)

I like when you attack me garudon, realy, i can learn a lot from your awesome attack startegy, today i has been attack by 3 ppl, and only you can destroy me, and you always did it, never lose,

by the way, i want to complain about your base design, now many ppl use your design, its make me hard to gain trophys, :(

Your design too good,
yes you will say easy, but to destroy, it cost around 60k, and not garantee 100% win, whyyy youu founddd that designnnn!!!!!

arielucie
09-17-2013, 03:19 PM
By the way, you should tell your member to up trophy, like hayzz, chromex, and other who have low trophy in your tribes, its ok you guys to be first, but i dont like if shadow to be first, or second, so we work hard to gain more trophys, i hope you guys do the same. Dont stop,

Rare
09-17-2013, 03:28 PM
I think I just vomited in my mouth a little.

csb
09-17-2013, 03:37 PM
Do you know its very insane in high trophy to gain resourses before? in this update we still have a change to gain more resorses, i think its very fair, so no need to stay in lower trophy just to upgrade and gain reasourses, and it is they fault, they have lv7 dh, but not equip with defance, why? And i realy dont know why they do that.

I looked at your base. It's really nice. But, I wonder why you keep the ice dragons at level 1. I only have DH6, but I leveled up my ice dragon towers. At level 3+ they are much better, and seem to be more "sticky". My fort looks pretty easy, but a lot of people hit it with 60k+ worth of troops and walk away doing maybe 5% damage because they underestimated it. I don't really have an answer for 140 spitters, they usually get 50%. But, the conventional attack does not do well with leveled up ice dragons. Also, my coppers are leveled to the max, and yours are only level 2. The leveled up ones kill my bombers fast. If a DH6 base does not have leveled up coppers i can just go ahead and use bombers and some heal spells.

arielucie
09-17-2013, 10:46 PM
I looked at your base. It's really nice. But, I wonder why you keep the ice dragons at level 1. I only have DH6, but I leveled up my ice dragon towers. At level 3+ they are much better, and seem to be more "sticky". My fort looks pretty easy, but a lot of people hit it with 60k+ worth of troops and walk away doing maybe 5% damage because they underestimated it. I don't really have an answer for 140 spitters, they usually get 50%. But, the conventional attack does not do well with leveled up ice dragons. Also, my coppers are leveled to the max, and yours are only level 2. The leveled up ones kill my bombers fast. If a DH6 base does not have leveled up coppers i can just go ahead and use bombers and some heal spells.

Becouse i dont have enough money, so i decide to upgrade olny for pvp, like trops and camp, after it done, i upgrade my defance, thank you bud, i will do as you say,

arielucie
09-17-2013, 10:50 PM
I think I just vomited in my mouth a little.

You stole my 450k gold, lol, its ok, you deserve for it, good job, but why you dont up your trophy bud?

glengon
09-18-2013, 04:44 AM
By the way, you should tell your member to up trophy, like hayzz, chromex, and other who have low trophy in your tribes, its ok you guys to be first, but i dont like if shadow to be first, or second, so we work hard to gain more trophys, i hope you guys do the same. Dont stop,

Lol im chromex. Hayzz and me and some others have low trophies to farm better. After the pvp update, i considered getting trophies, but the loot from everyone I meet is so bad. So I went back to low trophy and the loot improved a lot. Imma stay like this for a while to upgrade my base...

arielucie
09-18-2013, 08:40 AM
Lol im chromex. Hayzz and me and some others have low trophies to farm better. After the pvp update, i considered getting trophies, but the loot from everyone I meet is so bad. So I went back to low trophy and the loot improved a lot. Imma stay like this for a while to upgrade my base...

Realy chromex, you should up your trophy, its easy to farm in high trophy, i always meet 0 trophys with lv 6 or 7, sometimes 8, with much money, and no defance at all, trust me, you oly use 8 cruser, 20 spiter and some gobler, you can 100% win,

But you need work more in 500 - 1500 trophy, after that you will come into pvp paradise, ask "the" he will tell you great story after he reach 1300 thropy

Dizzy
09-18-2013, 10:34 AM
But you need work more in 500 - 1500 trophy, after that you will come into pvp paradise, ask "the" he will tell you great story after he reach 1300 thropy

OK, wow, I'm going to test this out. In the last day or so I've built up my trophies to about 500 and farming has been terrible: better bases, hardly any resources. My upgrading has come to a halt. Maybe I just need to gain a few more trophies to start seeing better farming.

arielucie
09-18-2013, 11:36 AM
OK, wow, I'm going to test this out. In the last day or so I've built up my trophies to about 500 and farming has been terrible: better bases, hardly any resources. My upgrading has come to a halt. Maybe I just need to gain a few more trophies to start seeing better farming.

Thats right!!

Dizzy whats your ign ? Thank you

MysticalSoul
09-18-2013, 12:30 PM
at what trophy range does the farming get better? because its been absolute crap between about 550 - 700

arielucie
09-18-2013, 03:21 PM
at what trophy range does the farming get better? because its been absolute crap between about 550 - 700

I think if you want do easy farming in 1500 trophy now, when our team iky start easy farming was 1000 trophys, maybe next week in 2000 trophy, so go up as fast as you can

Multibird
09-18-2013, 03:32 PM
Aria u think its "easy" farming. BUT IMO YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS. At a lvl 7 dh u can find easy farms..it gets harder once u leave that lvl 7 dh

Bookmark
09-18-2013, 09:40 PM
Aria u think its "easy" farming. BUT IMO YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS. At a lvl 7 dh u can find easy farms..it gets harder once u leave that lvl 7 dh

I agree

glengon
09-18-2013, 09:59 PM

I agree
But Arie is dh8 now and hes still at the same speed...

glengon
09-18-2013, 10:01 PM

Realy chromex, you should up your trophy, its easy to farm in high trophy, i always meet 0 trophys with lv 6 or 7, sometimes 8, with much money, and no defance at all, trust me, you oly use 8 cruser, 20 spiter and some gobler, you can 100% win,

But the farming here is good and easy too..maybe ill try to gain trophies next time..or when the loot becomes bad.

arielucie
09-19-2013, 12:00 AM

Yes glengon, its more hard now, :( god will chase me fast, and not easy to get lot of resourses now pretty bad,
2 times more harder, than lv 7 dh, no more wood wall!!

whyyyy i use pearl to finishh my hall upgradeeee!!!! Only to use very weak avenger!! Oh my "god"

arielucie
09-19-2013, 12:11 AM
I agree

You are "The" helloo bud, i miss you, since u never attack me again, now only garudon attack me, and i see you have 1200++ trophy try to go up bud,

chickenjoy
09-19-2013, 03:18 AM
ask "the" he will tell you great story after he reach 1300 thropy

Arie but why did THE drop to 0 trophies to farm if there is pvp paradise past 1500 cups?

glengon
09-19-2013, 04:35 AM

Yes glengon, its more hard now, :( god will chase me fast, and not easy to get lot of resourses now pretty bad,
2 times more harder, than lv 7 dh, no more wood wall!!

whyyyy i use pearl to finishh my hall upgradeeee!!!! Only to use very weak avenger!! Oh my "god"
Lol how much resources do you normally see when you pvp? When im lucky i get lots of bases with 70k-100ks of gold. Not only that, theres loooots of sheep. I always see bases with 100k,200k+ sheep even when im not lucky that day..

arielucie
09-19-2013, 08:59 AM
Lol how much resources do you normally see when you pvp? When im lucky i get lots of bases with 70k-100ks of gold. Not only that, theres loooots of sheep. I always see bases with 100k,200k+ sheep even when im not lucky that day..

when im not lucky i see 30k sheep + 30k Gold, when im lucky i see 100k, :( i dont know in 0 trophy more profit... ok guys wait for me.. im join yours... JK, i never do that... , i prefer save 30k each battle, until i got 3 million. 9 hours im online now, and get 2,2 million, and gain 600 trophys ( OMG how long i must online again) if im off, garudon will be happy, ( need to build Gold dragon )

Multibird
09-19-2013, 04:11 PM
when im not lucky i see 30k sheep + 30k Gold, when im lucky i see 100k, :( i dont know in 0 trophy more profit... ok guys wait for me.. im join yours... JK, i never do that... , i prefer save 30k each battle, until i got 3 million. 9 hours im online now, and get 2,2 million, and gain 600 trophys ( OMG how long i must online again) if im off, garudon will be happy, ( need to build Gold dragon )

Rofl

Bookmark
09-19-2013, 06:32 PM
You are "The" helloo bud, i miss you, since u never attack me again, now only garudon attack me, and i see you have 1200++ trophy try to go up bud,

I'm gradually on my way up. Don't worry Arie! I'll get there in a year :)

Arie but why did THE drop to 0 trophies to farm if there is pvp paradise past 1500 cups?

Because I can. Simple enough.

Rofl

When are you coming back? lol

glengon
09-19-2013, 09:31 PM

Rofl

Lol Multi why do(or did) you have a guardian? I prepared lots of smashers for ur base and i couldnt attack you so i donated em away..(btw the attack was about 15hrs before this post)..come back soon.

Multibird
09-20-2013, 11:17 AM
Lol Multi why do(or did) you have a guardian? I prepared lots of smashers for ur base and i couldnt attack you so i donated em away..(btw the attack was about 15hrs before this post)..come back soon.

Lol, I only got attacked by dark, he did 58%. But after watching him, I changed the base again, so the fire doesn't catch me again.

Multibird
09-21-2013, 10:42 AM
Today he got me 100%

Itoopeo
09-21-2013, 03:15 PM
Getting destroyed almost 100% by a lot higher level player.
He had all troops maxed out.

arty
09-21-2013, 09:31 PM
O.O

arielucie
09-24-2013, 03:12 PM
O.O

Arty you damn good player

csb
09-24-2013, 04:17 PM
Getting destroyed almost 100% by a lot higher level player.
He had all troops maxed out.

arty lost money attacking you. I don't know why he would do that, I prefer to make a profit. I guess it's for the trophies.

arty
09-24-2013, 04:42 PM
Arty you damn good player
thx man

arty lost money attacking you. I don't know why he would do that, I prefer to make a profit. I guess it's for the trophies.
yes it was for a trophies

Itoopeo
09-25-2013, 01:18 AM
I will revenge next time so gtfo my base :)

Brooklodenomartlboor
02-13-2014, 12:15 PM
Hello, I have a Question. Is is possible to start the game on a NON PVP Server/World. I will play this game for fun/economy for the story not for a fight with other players.

Thx for answer.

ealax
02-14-2014, 09:26 AM
Hello, I have a Question. Is is possible to start the game on a NON PVP Server/World. I will play this game for fun/economy for the story not for a fight with other players.

Thx for answer.

Not possible, but it is your choice if you dont want to go to pvp, however you will be target of other players and will lose resources each time you get attacked.