PDA

View Full Version : [Guide] How to levle up from level 25 to 36

TheGodQueen
09-10-2013, 09:17 PM
I have not leveled up to 36 yet but here is what you do.By level 25 you will not be able to access Dead City(level up here).So you think, should I go to Kraken Isles?You go there then you keep getting killed by those squid things with a gun.
Next, you go to Nordr, hoping to level up there. Turns out you get killed by the archers and the snaggletooth there.
By now, you are very frustrated and don't know where to go:mad:
So here is my secret,do camp boulder and tunnels of valheim!
You complete the quests and earn 600 xp every day!

Enjoy leveling up!:triumphant:

IronMonkey
09-10-2013, 09:46 PM
From lvl 25 to 35, you need 26,000 xp
From lvl 35 to 36, you'll need another 26,000 xp

for a total of 52,000 xp, thats a lot. 52,000 divided by 600 = 87 days (almost 3 months of grinding!!!!)

I don't recommend doing Camp Boulder and the spider map just to level up. Explore the other maps like Nordr and Shuyal, I did Shuyal with pugs when I grind to 36 and I only took the 600 xp quest once.

TheGodQueen
09-10-2013, 09:59 PM
This is for people who don't use potions.

JaytB
09-10-2013, 11:48 PM
Or run WT4 for 300xp per 3-5minutes (need a full party for xp bonus.. and some decent gear if you wanna make fast runs.

Prahasit Prahi
09-11-2013, 12:05 AM
I've good idea abt the quest
Complete the experience quest And don't return it...
Return it when u have a xp elixir so that u get morw than 300 about 450

JaytB
09-11-2013, 12:10 AM
I've good idea abt the quest
Complete the experience quest And don't return it...
Return it when u have a xp elixir so that u get morw than 300 about 450

Are you sure xp elixers work on turning in quests? I had the same idea a while back but decided to just grind it out in WT4.

Prahasit Prahi
09-11-2013, 12:38 PM
I too don't know first bt when I'm returning the quest on mage on double xp weekend it gave me 1200 xp for both quests...jus try to check I didn't get time to check later bt I'm pretty.much sure

falmear
09-11-2013, 12:48 PM
If you don't want to do WT4 go hunt Bael & Krunch, running these maps repeatedly. Yes you'll get less XP but you get the benefit of farming at the same time and possibly making some gold by getting a good drop. And when you invite your pro friends they'll all love you. And you get to stand around while they do the dirty work. The problem with grinding XP is that you can't farm anything valuable when doing it. So you sink a lot of cost into pots. If you farm Bael/Krunch you can grind XP and farm at the same time.

Prahasit Prahi
09-11-2013, 01:15 PM
If you don't want to do WT4 go hunt Bael & Krunch, running these maps repeatedly. Yes you'll get less XP but you get the benefit of farming at the same time and possibly making some gold by getting a good drop. And when you invite your pro friends they'll all love you. And you get to stand around while they do the dirty work. The problem with grinding XP is that you can't farm anything valuable when doing it. So you sink a lot of cost into pots. If you farm Bael/Krunch you can grind XP and farm at the same time.

sorry to say dude...will can't get xp once we are level 31 from nordr or kraken...so we can't farm these levels for xp if we are onto 31
Upto 31 only we can farm these two enemies... :P

falmear
09-11-2013, 04:46 PM
sorry to say dude...will can't get xp once we are level 31 from nordr or kraken...so we can't farm these levels for xp if we are onto 31
Upto 31 only we can farm these two enemies... :P

I don't know about Kraken but I am pretty sure you get XP from Nordr. I leveled my Samael by hunting for Bael and Krunch.

CallMeOops
09-11-2013, 06:52 PM
Nordr is best to train until you can get into shuyal!

Veluthe
09-11-2013, 08:19 PM
Those quests only give 300 experience gonna take awhile to level.

Theres lots other faster more efficient ways, some of which people already mentioned.

Bael/krunch hunt you can get xp and farm.

Wt4/kraken mines-both take only couple mins and about 500 xp per run. I prefer km3 cus three bosses so better chance farm loot same time.

Nordr/shuyal- run maps 1-3 repeatedly on either world. Only kill mobs though no boss cus boss takes longer, more pots, chance to die.

And if your dying in nordr or kraken at 25 your doing something wrong. Dont be afraid to pot! Besides you shouldnt use many with decent group working together healing. Good luck leveling!