PDA

View Full Version : Christmas 2010- Pocket Legends Event! ( Thoughts+ Ideas )

Gamelova
11-02-2010, 09:13 PM
Hello Pocket Legends!, this time of year is my favorite, I will probably be edited this a lot so bear with me.
Background: There will be snow all over Pocket Legends! I would really love to see it in campaigns also. Plus christmas trees! Epic.
My DRAFT flow-out story plot line:
Bear: Mr. Claws: Plays as Saint Nicholas: Wearing Hat and suit and bag
Elves: Main Elf: Mr. Jingle: Main Elf, other elfs around Pocket Legends as kids playing and adults and whatever else. Wearing: Elf Hat, Elf shoes and etc..
Avians: Im sorry for all you bird lovers...
Mr. Frostealiza! I know its cheesy.. Since birds are smart and really fast in real life I thought they should play as the one and only.. Jack Frost.
He tries to ruins Christmas. Wearing Ice suit of some kind.

GAMEPLAY/BACKGROUND:
Ahh! It's nice to see you in person ______ ( Your name here )! I really need your help ______!!! Mr. Frostealiza stole all the presents before Christmas Day! I need you to make gifts for each little good boy and girl in each Towne! Please go see my Assisant Elf, Jingle he will give you the rest of the instructions. Have a Merry Christmas ________! <----( Your name here )

The Elf sends you to the north pole, ( Notha Pola-- Rofl. ) Here is the North Pole, you will meet the main elf and the factory and enemies you must fight to get the items to make the gifts.

Cost: 5 Plat like the character suits.

Character Skin Ideas:
Reindeer
Elf
Snowman/ Women
Gingerbread Man/ Women
Nut-Cracker
Santa ( 10 Plat )

ITEM IDEAS: Love em, do em, create em!:
Santa Suit ( 1 Piece )
Elf Suit ( 1 Piece )
Reindeer Suit ( 1 Suit )
Snowman/Women ( 1 Suit )
Elf Hat
Reindeer Hat
Snowman Top Hat
Candy Cane
Snow Globe: Let's you throw snow balls at each other: Tap someone.

PERMANENT ITEM IDEAS:
Santa Bell- Let's you hold a cool bell and bells Jingle Bells Toon ( If possible )
Antler Ears- Woah you grew this year! Lol.
Elf Ears- Too big for ya small body!
Snowman/Women Scarf- All Different Colors ( My Scarf request: {Please Green and Red My fav XMAS COLORS :D)
Candy-cane

I will keep adding ideas, Thanks. Feedback [:

PS: I WILL BUY ALL THE SUITS IF NOT SUPER OVER PRICED! :D XMAS MY FAV HOLIDAY, SO DON'T DISAPPOINT ME :D DEVS :P
Just my rough draft ( 2 ) :{

TwinkTastical
11-02-2010, 09:15 PM
Snowglobe..... runescape much? Good idea though.

Gamelova
11-02-2010, 09:17 PM
What!? How dare you think I got that from runescape!
No I don't play anymore much, only for holiday events but I do like that globe rofl.
No Im not one of those RS Addicts.

Arterra
11-02-2010, 09:54 PM
NO. EPIC IDEA. They introduce the DEER as the new class, and have antlers as the quest item replacing the pumpkin haelm!

Rextab
11-03-2010, 02:03 PM
i like the idea of the player becoming santa in a way. go quest for items in the dungeon and then take them to a few people in various towns to complete the quest and get your holiday reward, whatever that may be.

i think the deer head vanity mask is a good idea.

Snakespeare
11-03-2010, 04:26 PM
I wanna be a dentist!

MoarPewPew
11-03-2010, 05:14 PM
I would want your concept but the boss of the campaign be "the grinch who stole the towns merchant" from the snow peaks.

The grinch could have the the troll skin.. And there are a series if quests that you have to go infiltrate Mr. Claws house by wearing different related costumes.

Such as a deer, elfs ( the short kind) gift box, etc. There you fight his evil elf minions. Trying to save Mr Claws friend the snow peak toy merchant.

This dungeon will be like the Halloween one. You face evil toys in the first part and try and kill the grinch in the second one.

The second part could have a time limit to it before the you merchant is ... No more.

If you finish the dungeon within the time limit you get a 20% for another item off the grinch.

That's my idea lol.

I like the name of Mr. Claws, very clever name you thought of.

Gamelova
11-03-2010, 05:35 PM
Yeah I would of probably of put something related to The Famous Grinch, but It was late last night and my brain doesn't work great when I don't get rest :P

Hayabusaz
11-03-2010, 05:41 PM
Great Idea Gamelova !

We Need Costumes Again And Items Like Hats From Quests That Will Be Permanent Like Pumpkin Helm !

Epic Win

MoarPewPew
11-03-2010, 05:54 PM
Yeah I would of probably of put something related to The Famous Grinch, but It was late last night and my brain doesn't work great when I don't get rest :P

Put as much or little of the theme I posted. It's your campaign idea. But I love the idea of another holiday campaign.

Gamelova
11-03-2010, 06:14 PM
To completely honest with you guys, I just really wanted to get Christmas Ideas onto PL fourms: CUASE ITS MY FAVORITE FRIKIN HOLIDAY! Spazz Attack straight AHEAD ( Warning ) FIoenfGNBIWEGBEGIEGNEINEGEGNe Enjoy that? That's my gift from me to you... rofl jk.

Thanks for your support :D My best thread ever I suppose :D Gimmie some love :D

Gamelova
11-03-2010, 06:15 PM
Put as much or little of the theme I posted. It's your campaign idea. But I love the idea of another holiday campaign.

I'll be Pocket Legends Official Holiday Even planner Moar, Yo devs gimmie a rank to rule this hood :D ROFL
Jk But I would love some more support :D

Gamelova
11-03-2010, 06:19 PM
*Happy Dance* Lol. * Plays Jingle Bells* On a sloping sleigh.. EH!...

kurl
11-03-2010, 06:25 PM
What!? How dare you think I got that from runescape!
No I don't play anymore much, only for holiday events but I do like that globe rofl.
No Im not one of those RS Addicts.

emmm i liked the idea but the sonw globe did the same thing in runescape as you described so..

MoarPewPew
11-03-2010, 06:28 PM
Some one make a Christmas carol suggestion...

I'm too lazy to write on ATM.

icantgetkills
11-03-2010, 06:43 PM
i RATE THIS IDEA 5/5

Gamelova
11-03-2010, 07:31 PM
Thanks for your support fellow players, I own for this idea of mine :D

Azrael
11-03-2010, 09:05 PM
no event at all would be fantastic

dude5390
11-03-2010, 09:08 PM
it would be great if santa (creators of PL) would give every player 1 free platinum every Christmas :D

MoarPewPew
11-03-2010, 09:09 PM
no event at all would be fantastic

Don't be a Scrooge... Lulz

I rather have this one rather than some one saying...

Thanksgiving event!!!!!! I want to be the turkey...

Just make a dang avian... There we will roast you.. happy thanksgiving.

TeasingBox
11-04-2010, 09:16 AM
Defiantly need to have a Santa beard you can keep year round, and snow ball for the rangers to wield with a shield.

Duke
11-04-2010, 11:51 AM
I'll repeat from my Halloween comments -- rather than just giving out underpowered but limited-edition normal item drops, make the rare drops (and a bit rarer than Halloween) be permanent vanity helms that are Christmas-themed.

Kossi
11-05-2010, 08:28 PM
The pumpkin helm is totally rs...

Lol and the santa hat...

Gamelova
11-26-2010, 11:31 PM
Hey Pocket Legends! I made this thread a month ago ( November ) It's nearly December and I wanted to make a thread about this so I wouldn't have to type it later. Thanks to the replys and support who already posted!
Please share your thoughts and ideas too! ( Please no harsh comments )

Gamelova
11-26-2010, 11:33 PM

Lol and the santa hat...

I still want the santa hat..I'm poor though.. at least I got enough logs for 99 firemaking wtf :)

TwinkTastical
11-26-2010, 11:45 PM
I still want the santa hat..I'm poor though.. at least I got enough logs for 99 firemaking wtf :)

Lol, Id give u hat if there was no trade limit, i have a 9hp skiller with a 18b bank, 6 maxed cash piles in GE.
My turmoil pure "rendimento" which i sold for 4 grand, had 2.3b :D

Gamelova
11-27-2010, 12:08 AM
At least I got enough for 99 firemaking unless they change the exp per log into lower value, I'd be so ticked at Jagex.
Lucky. I don't even have 600k

Gamelova
11-27-2010, 12:09 AM
Let's not try to make this a runescape thread please! ( though i do wish no trade limit! )

It's not caps?
Ohh well..

Balonia
11-27-2010, 12:34 AM
I just want to kill Santa. Can that be arranged?

Gamelova
11-27-2010, 12:51 AM
I can arrange for you to be killed, in Pocket Legends.
That certaintly can be arranged.

Balonia
11-27-2010, 12:54 AM
I can arrange for you to be killed, in Pocket Legends.
That certaintly can be arranged.
lmao!! ........... Im laughing because ill kill you first.

p.s. I still wanna kill santa and maybe rudolph.

Gamelova
11-27-2010, 01:14 AM
I'm not so sure about that haahhaah!
Mage Vs Mage.. Will see..

superglut2
11-28-2010, 05:14 AM
Christmas in Pocketlegends would be nice but only with permanent items for lvl 50s.

jonboy
11-28-2010, 05:33 AM
Many of these ideas devs probably already thought of.

Cleron
11-28-2010, 06:00 AM
Does it give an officielle Xmas Event?

Gamelova
11-28-2010, 08:32 AM
I'm sad there wasn't a Thanksgiving Event

The Original: ][_, [0] ][_,
Made by: Gamelova Jk :D

Arterra
11-29-2010, 08:59 PM

Lol and the santa hat...

I'm discarding all other posts I havnt read to ask what you mean. As long as "rs" is a good thing we are all walking out of here in one piece. My pumpkin HAELM!!!!! (lulz)

Kossi
11-29-2010, 09:07 PM
lol snowglobe and candy cain and reindeer antlers...
RUNESCAPE!

Pharcyde
11-29-2010, 09:43 PM
I like turtles.

Arterra
11-30-2010, 07:16 AM
ah nv i think it means runescape... ps my pumpkin haelm idea was NOT from there. never really played it... so no hating original ideas in here!

Wrap
11-30-2010, 11:40 AM
PERMANENT ITEM IDEAS:
Santa Bell- Let's you hold a cool bell and bells Jingle Bells Toon ( If possible )
Antler Ears- Woah you grew this year! Lol.
Elf Ears- Too big for ya small body!
Snowman/Women Scarf- All Different Colors ( My Scarf request: {Please Green and Red My fav XMAS COLORS :D

Excellent ideas! =]

TwinkTastical
11-30-2010, 12:49 PM
lol snowglobe and candy cain and reindeer antlers...
RUNESCAPE!

hehehe...
No wooly hats, scarves, marionettes, wintumber trees, santa outfits, or ice amulets :)

Gamelova
11-30-2010, 04:09 PM
Oh my goodness! Thanks for your feedback and I'd like to thank everyone who helped receive my five gold star thread!! ( My first! )

I will keep updating when needed.

Gamelova
11-30-2010, 04:14 PM
NO. EPIC IDEA. They introduce the DEER as the new class, and have antlers as the quest item replacing the pumpkin haelm!
Thanks! Yeah add a seasonal character to play with: 50 plat for keeps :D Lol.

Gamelova
11-30-2010, 05:41 PM
Come on we have to keep this thread alive!! ( Does excellent CPR ) So post!

ManBearZombie
11-30-2010, 07:52 PM
Kidont know if its been said in here yet but I would love to see some snowballs. Nothing says winter season like snowball fights in town. Maybe in some form of a reward for a repeatable quest...

Gamelova
11-30-2010, 09:51 PM
.... Lol that should of been a gimmie to everyone's brain. Clues: Christmas usually comes with snow!!! ( DING... DING... DING... ) Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
GUESS WHAT TOMORROW IS.... DECEMBER FIRST AND.... Come on... my....

noobmigo
12-08-2010, 08:01 PM
OH YEAH!!! and the person who finishes the holiday themed quests first gets to go santa!!!
drop some mega blasters in his cool lil sled.
get 5 items of your choice.
drop some more mega blasters down onto people in forest haven.
brag.
look badass
brag again
have the enchantresses make the follow you like lil elves
drop some more mega blasters!
THAT WOULD BE EPIC

superglut2
12-09-2010, 09:07 AM
Maybe pvp with. Snowballs. Every player has 3 lifes that he can get hit with snowballs then he dies. Spezial pvp snowball ladder with prizes for first 3